Med School Student Elizabeth Raine 'Auctioning' Her Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, there was a thread on here a few months ago about like "do attractive people get into med school more easily" or something. I think as you get older and more experienced in life it's clear people might be slightly more willing to give you opportunities and the benefit of the doubt, and you might be more confident, if you're attractive. All of that can lead you to do things to improve your intelligence.

Anyway, about the Elizabeth Raine girl, who knows. I'm surprised one of her glamour pics isn't a sexy shot of her in a white coat with nothing underneath.

If she's not an MD/Phd student, what does she have to gain by claiming so? I'm not saying she's being honest about it, as I have no idea and don't really care, I'm just musing while I'm here bored at work. If her target audience is super rich guys, maybe from business or oil or something, is that a profession they'd find enticing? Is it the perceived incongruity of smart girl/***** that's attractive? Or is it just an explanation for why a pretty girl hasn't gotten laid by her age?

If she were going to make up a reason, it seems like, I don't know, nun disillusioned by religion and now wants to experience all the filthiness life has to offer would garner more bids.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol yea I had a feeling about that...that's why I call him ruralsuck. So where is he now?
He's embroiled in a paternity test lawsuit with the teenage waitress from the local donut shop in whatever Mid-western hell he's stuck in.

(I made that up)

I'm selling my body for someone with good brains. I'll be your stay at home dad. All I ask for is food and an occasional bj.
@fancymylotus hasn't arrived so in her place: pix

This has ventured beyond hilarious now. It's so much more amusing than my original dadhumor joke ever was.

nexusae0_anything-you-can-do.png

I'll be sure not to hurt your soft feelings with terrible jokes next time.
Did you see barrowman and henshall's version? Keel and Hutton's is still better, though

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Secondly, I just joined this site yesterday...I do not know how these forum things work. I am new here, get over it.

I'm not trying to get all detectivey but you joined yesterday and you already know all about ruralsurg? How is this?

Reactions: 3 users
Because apparently people thought I was him haha.
Oh, I see. Ingratiating yourself with the locals by adopting their attack on someone else. You're a smooth operator.

Wow, those really make a person cringe.
Now I'm looking for the article suggestive that dads with smaller testicles make better fathers.

Well if the testicles are too large they might have fragile x and are probably bad fathers because they're aggressive. No article needed.

I can't speak for @GuyWhoDoesStuff himself, but his demeanor tends to be more jocular overall. So it's not really impossible to decipher his tone

Maybe not if you follow his posts and know who he is. Personally, I see his name on the forums and I'm sure I've interacted with him before, but hell if I remember much about him, let alone his personality.

He first said:
You sure know a lot about "Elizabeth's" situation, Elisabeth.

Then you said:
Only to the reading impaired. Not one thing I posted on is about Elizabeth's "situation." It's about the reality of med school. Put away the fedora, Dick Tracy. You're nowhere near qualified to wear it.

Then he said:
What a strange and oddly defensive reaction to an inane joke. Med school must have you wound way too tightly.

He was obviously being tongue-in-cheek with his original joke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek)

Going by the original post, it wasn't all that "obvious." I think you guys are making the whole exchange a much bigger deal than I am though, with all the defensiveness of it being a joke, blah, blah, blah. It's not like I ripped him a new one or tried to report him to TOS or dropped to the floor in crushing defeat or something. I simply replied to him, making it clear that I know nothing of Elizabeth's "situation" and making a Dick Tracy joke. The fact that it's been turned into this monstrous thing about what I SHOULD have known or SHOULD have done is what's funny, not my initial reply.

If I had reacted the same way, and went back to read what I wrote, I would have reached the same conclusion of myself of being wound up too tightly.

Good thing we're not the same person then. Just sayin :)

It was a f***ing joke. Chill. How did a simple [obvious] dad joke lead to 2 pages of incessant whining and overanalyzing? Talk about type A personalities, Jesus.

Take your own advice and CHILL. I'm not the one dragging it on. I replied to the idiot, he replied to me. Then 10 other people got involved to analyze the exchange and now we get words of wisdom from you. And you wonder why it's going on???

I designed a graph to explain what I worry these girls think our perception must be:

EjfEBhS.png
6a0120a85dcdae970b01538e3ee72e970b-800wi.jpg

This one with crazy replaced by stupid would be closer to the truth.

Edit: How to read the graph:

Last edited:
6a0120a85dcdae970b01538e3ee72e970b-800wi.jpg

This one with crazy replaced by stupid would be closer to the truth.

Edit: How to read the graph:

Judging by the donk on the girl behind Barney, she's pretty far positive, positive on that graph.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep. There are wayyyy too many bandwagon jumpers on here. For some reason, the people on here love fueling the fire and being mean to one another. If future male doctors can't even treat their own peers nicely (or have their own opinions and personalities), I'm not sure how that will translate into patient care--or just into being a nice, mature human being. I suppose it's easy to treat people like trash when you're behind a computer, but that still doesn't make it right. I mean aren't you guys supposed to be the cream of the crop? Aren't you supposed to be "caring" individuals and whatever else? If the media discovered this thread, I'd be more embarrassed that this was a representation of the people who are set to have the MD title behind their name, and will be responsible for running patient care in a few years. What a joke. Emotional intelligence sure doesn't seem to run high around here.

The thing is, no one would be conducting themselves in such a manner if they were facing us person..which makes the whole thing even more laughable to me. Laughable, and pretty annoying too. Guess it's just proof that garbage will always find a way to seep into the system somehow...
Welcome to the internet.

Also, lollollol at it being strictly guys that engage in your detested behavior.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep. There are wayyyy too many bandwagon jumpers on here. For some reason, the people on here love fueling the fire and being mean to one another. If future male doctors can't even treat their own peers nicely (or have their own opinions and personalities), I'm not sure how that will translate into patient care--or just into being a nice, mature human being. I suppose it's easy to treat people like trash when you're behind a computer, but that still doesn't make it right. I mean aren't you guys supposed to be the cream of the crop? Aren't you supposed to be "caring" individuals and whatever else? If the media discovered this thread, I'd be more embarrassed that this was a representation of the people who are set to have the MD title behind their name, and will be responsible for running patient care in a few years. What a joke. Emotional intelligence sure doesn't seem to run high around here.

The thing is, no one would be conducting themselves in such a manner if they were facing us person..which makes the whole thing even more laughable to me. Laughable, and pretty annoying too. Guess it's just proof that garbage will always find a way to seep into the system somehow...

Burnett's law. Nice. I think you should make your way back to the pre-med forums now before all the future male doctors start tearing you apart.

Reactions: 1 users
Burnett's law. Nice. I think you should make your way back to the pre-med forums now before all the future male doctors start tearing you apart.

Burnett's law? aware me brah

Haha I know it was guys. I mean..look at the thread we're on, for starters lol. Plus it can be obvious by just taking a look at the manner in which people express themselves. I can usually tell a girl from a guy; you guys can't apparently tho ;)

Oh and usernames also help too..
Elisabeth is actually a guy and I'm actually a girl.

You should go work out.

Yeah it's male doctors that's why Ob-gyn has the reputation for being the worst rotation for malignant personalities.

What is it specifically that bothers you? I haven't read the whole thread, but I don't recall anything as abhorrent or dramatic as you're suggesting. Please give an example of something you find so troubling. I don't endorse vicious behavior but perhaps I have too much testosterone in my system to know the difference.

Yeah it's male doctors that's why Ob-gyn has the reputation for being the worst rotation for malignant personalities.

There are plenty of male OB/GYNs with malignant personalities.

Audio interview with Elizabeth Raine. If you are really, really, really bored, here is the link http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/elizabeth-raine-student-selling-virginity-3488065

she does not sound intelligent at all. she has the verbal ability of a middle school girl. i am starting to seriously doubt that she's an md/phd student. there is no way. scam!

Wow she sounds dumb af.

Also, LOLing at Elisabeth Kate getting certain articles of clothing bundled up in response to GWDS.

Wow. The amount of over-reaction to one inane comment is mind-blowing. If you're this sensitive about anonymous things posted on the internet, you are not gonna have a good time in clinical rotations.

been lurking this monster thread ...

wanted to chime in that the highest bid is now $800,000. I at first thought the whole thing was a scam, but the Huffington Post article last week said they confirmed her identity and that she's really in med school (a joint md/phd program actually).

Wow haha. This comment was posted over 2 days ago. We've already moved on to bigger and better things. Get a life.

Oh and you can stop stalking me on these boards thank you.

You've been here for three days no one is stalking you

800k.... Inb4 this girl gets enough money to become the new owner of the clippers. Or she gets her own reality show after this is all over.

How has she not been outed yet?

Wow haha. This comment was posted over 2 days ago. We've already moved on to bigger and better things. Get a life.

Oh and you can stop stalking me on these boards thank you.

I do things on the weekend that generally don't involve SDN. So when I get back to work on Monday I gotta catch up on the latest gossip.

And 'stop stalking me'.... lol? I don't even know who you are. All I can say is stop trying to feel important? :shrug:

Whatever though, be all offended if you want. Doesn't bother me.

He doesn't realize evilbooya has a cycle.

Anasto knows what's up.

She was outed on Reddit. /r/medicalschool

those posts were deleted, probably because it was about the 3rd time someone tried to out different people there. Also don't forget that the person who outed belle knox at duke university got plastered all over the news themselves and had to drop out of duke, i think.

those posts were deleted, probably because it was about the 3rd time someone tried to out different people there. Also don't forget that the person who outed belle knox at duke university got plastered all over the news themselves and had to drop out of duke, i think.

The posts were deleted...but interestingly the responses to the deleted posts were not, so it still says where she is going to school.

Following me on other posts, and commenting there after I do. And yes, I am important, thank you.

Oh boy. Special brand of crazy here. I don't think I've responded to any of your other posts in any of the threads on this forum. But god forbid I post on the same threads (which are at the top of the forum, and thus likely more interesting since people seem to have discussions in them) that you decided to grace with your presence.

I apologize, my queen (or a king posing as a queen). Clearly as a common peasantI should know not to even read whatever magnificence comes out of your fingers in the other threads on this forum. :rolleyes:

Everyone loves an easy diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder, me included.

(On a side note - I've clearly been watching too much GoT)

I'll have you know that I added your name to my block list this morning haha but for some reason your comments are still obstructing my view. Let me know if you know of a way to fix that.

Don't you know that I'm so important and give sage advice so often to all the commonfolk of this forum that the mods have deemed me completely unblockable? :p

Nananana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

On topic - Yeah, her school is still listed (assuming that the original deleted links referred to the right person) and that's where I got my guess from. I'm sure someone will confirm it soon enough (or at least when the auction ends on 05/07).

Reactions: 4 users
Wrong. He's still at Duke.

The posts were deleted...but interestingly the responses to the deleted posts were not, so it still says where she is going to school.
Yes but the Google Search of the purported name is there. And no it's not her.

that's what you think. ETA: I could be wrong, but i was told that by someone i know at duke, that some arrangment was in place.
Which hasn't occurred if you check his Facebook.

Wow looks like I struck a chord with you. Thanks for wasting your time writing all that up haha. Have a great day!

Oh and good luck with residency/fellowship..seems like it's gonna be fun fun fun for you!
I admittedly haven't gone and searched out all of your posts, but I am strongly considering it. :corny:

Wow looks like I struck a chord with you. Thanks for wasting your time writing all that up haha. Have a great day!

P.S. Seems like you're gonna have a blast in residency..nothing but fun fun fun coming your way!

Oh and another thing, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Gonna call the waaaambulance for you right now LOL

Lmao. "Wasting your time"? Maybe if you type like a 60-year old. That was < 2-3 mins of typing lol.

I will have a blast in residency cause I won't have to deal with sensitive narcissistic babies :) Also, I won't be doing a surgical residency, so it can't be that bad.

It's funny that you think I'm mad when I'm sitting here laughing at your general incompetence.

Welcome back ruralsurg, and enjoy your re-ban.

On topic - Just a matter of time before her name comes out. I have an idea but don't have definitive proof of it.

Holy make up. Well at least if she gets the boot for professionalism interviews, she can definitely do people's make up. Not that I think shes very attractive in the other pictures, but it's certainly a large improvement.

some higher ups at the school already know about it. dont ask me anything i dont know her but the guy that does on reddit is not lying and here is the proof via googlefu.

That's f'd up. You're a coward for posting that. What do you get out of it you spineless gossip *****?

Reactions: 3 users
Snitches get stitches.

That's f'd up. You're a coward for posting that. What do you get out of it you spineless gossip *****?
And he/she has the nerve to lie and say he/she doesn't know her yet creates an SDN account for the sole purpose of posting her Facebook photo.

I'm closing this thread and have removed specific posts. While it is weird and likely illegal to auction yourself for sex in most states, going through such efforts to 'out' the individual is inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.