Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seems discussion has stagnated...
@Clem J Please explain why you think Zenge is a wolf.
InšŸ4 Santy ā€œSkill Issueā€

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Evasive maneuvers, boys - Day 2 Tally

Google Image Result for http://cdn.lowgif.com/full/3737dfb59bb88d16- madagascar-penguins-gifs-find-make-share-gfycat-ā€¦ | Penguins of madagascar,  Madagascar, Penguins

PSV (3) - dubz 20, SAR 3, Santy 22
SAR (1) - Vis 11
Zenge (1) - Clem 6

5/7 voting
Missing: PSV 20, Zenge 6

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Sunday, 12/18 (~9.5 hours)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
This ain't it. You think he switched off of a packmates onto the counter wagon and then switched back shortly before close to bury his packmates? No way.
Yeah I do actually, given he didn't actually bury april

Like @Clem J I don't know how we're supposed to take anything you say seriously when you stated you'd fake a red on April, speculated whether to fake a red on Zenge or Santy, and you're now claiming a green check on SAR.
"You made two jokes about hating your job, how are we supposed to take anything you say about video editing seriously???"

I've only actually claimed two checks, you'll note

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Narrow poe
Well, I guess Iā€™ll just remind you now, I donā€™t bus. Ever. Never have. If I ever do it wouldnā€™t be here, now.

You canā€™t seriously think Iā€™m ā€œThe most likely scum partnerā€ of April.

Between the two leading wagons, Iā€™d be inclined to vote PSV over SAR.
PSV pls. No sads pls. Youā€™re too good a wolf for me to not be paranoid.

Where are you looking?

PSV pls. No sads pls. Youā€™re too good a wolf for me to not be paranoid.

Where are you looking?
SAR. Vis as secondary. Clem somewhere in the mix as well. Santy I have some paranoia about but he is right. His behavior doesn't make much sense as a scum partner. (So basically concerned about everyone except you and Dubz.)
Why are you not concerned about SAR?

Members don't see this ad :)
SAR. Vis as secondary. Clem somewhere in the mix as well. Santy I have some paranoia about but he is right. His behavior doesn't make much sense as a scum partner. (So basically concerned about everyone except you and Dubz.)
Why are you not concerned about SAR?
Talk me through the specifics of SAR. What makes her Wolfy?

Talk me through the specifics of SAR. What makes her Wolfy?
Imo she has high equity with April. In particular her yeeting me once April was going under looks suspicious, like she was trying to push the counterwagon.
However, while sleepiness is NAI, leaving the thread and just hoping your only partner can save themself does not make the most sense. So I'm going to investigate Vis more. I remember April defended Vis when I brought up my sus of her.

Tbh I still feel bad about my leading her D1 misyeet last time I played so even if she starts pinging me I'm gonna try not to yeet her today
I understand this sentiment. It's also a really good cover for a wolf to preemptively defend their partner.
Iā€™m not feeling the sus on April, I disagreed with her village read of that post but I think saying that her ā€œI feel good about this postā€ is a snap-village read and pockety is a reach
Defending April against Zenge's sus.
I mean. We're only a few pages into the game, I'm not surprised that some people don't really have reads yet lol. Asking questions generates content and explaining things is NAI
April responding to my concerns about Vis.
Interesting

I didn't feel sketch vibes from Vis
April again defending Vis.

I think it was Dubz (?) that pulled a lot of the same Vis/April quotes earlier. @WildZoo Do you feel I am wolfier than Vis?

I think it was Dubz (?) that pulled a lot of the same Vis/April quotes earlier. @WildZoo Do you feel I am wolfier than Vis?
I am currently unable to see around my tunnel, but Vis isn't a bad option. I don't see much/anything that's unpartnering with her and April.

I would also be tickled if it turned out my most serious votes d1 were for both wolves.

I understand this sentiment. It's also a really good cover for a wolf to preemptively defend their partner.
Yeah I hmmm'd that post because it didn't feel like a necessary response from April. Vis only had two votes at the time, I was talking about moving off, and Clem had claimed a green check there anyway. Felt like awkward sign-posting to remind everyone that Vis had just died d1 the previous game.

Well, I guess Iā€™ll just remind you now, I donā€™t bus. Ever. Never have. If I ever do it wouldnā€™t be here, now.

You canā€™t seriously think Iā€™m ā€œThe most likely scum partnerā€ of April.
Oh really? That would be relevant information!

• Haha
unvote zenge

vote santy

• Hmm
Gotta love a good trust tell šŸ˜†

• Haha

Defending April against Zenge's sus.

April responding to my concerns about Vis.

April again defending Vis.

I do find this a good argument, actually. I'm going to need to go back and re-evaluate this in context.

Although I'm also having flashbacks because I think the last game when you made a good argument about someone else I said the same thing and you were Wolfy af :laugh:

• Wow
Imo she has high equity with April. In particular her yeeting me once April was going under looks suspicious, like she was trying to push the counterwagon.
However, while sleepiness is NAI, leaving the thread and just hoping your only partner can save themself does not make the most sense. So I'm going to investigate Vis more. I remember April defended Vis when I brought up my sus of her.

Honestly, I didn't expect my yeet of you yesterday to gain the traction it did and become the counter wagon. I think I have a pretty good argument, but it surprised me when people jumped ship quickly for you not having much sus on thread except for what I had said. But with not wanting to vote Zenge because he's feeling village, and not wanting to yeet my manatee, I went with my wolfiest read. I often end up sitting alone on my wolfiest read on D1 it feels like :shrug:

• Care
Psv and santy poe, ggs

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally

YARN | Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. | Madagascar (2005) | Video  gifs by quotes | 17bbb53d | ē“—

dubz () -
Santy () -
Clem () -
Zenge (2) - Vis 13, genny 10
April (3)
- Clem 14, Santy 9, Zenge 28
Vis (1) - SAR 6

6/9
Missing: April 32, dubz 42, PSV 23

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (~5.5 hours)
Hi no one is talking and yeet closes in like, four hours

How do people feel about PSV so far?
Why PSV? How do you feel about PSV?
I think she was assuming something incorrectly about the PR and that's what made her sound so weird about it. Seems like she realized her incorrect assumption and stopped pushing that. Didn't find that weird once she corrected herself

Because I felt slightly weird about her at certain moments in the last game (before I was converted) but never weird enough to vote her out as scum. I'm not a reliable PSV reader and wanted to see how others felt. She's neutral right now
This seems like a lot to pull out about your partner totally unprompted. Looks unpaired like feeling out a potential counterwagon

• Hmm
I was more hoping for people to start talking a little more but... nevermind. I'm just grumpy because of IRL things.

I'd like to hear more from Clem besides his maybe fake/maybe not fake seer claims. He still hasn't really interacted with me or basically anyone on the thread despite voting for me. Same with Santy. I'd like to hear more from Vis about her Zenge vote (still trying not to vote there today, and I don't have a reason to anyway, just curious about the vote). And I'm curious to see what SAR will talk about when she comes back. Would love to hear why genny is interested in Zenge and Vis besides "so wolfy." Also want to see more from PSV to see if there's any mild weirdness similar to what I heard from her last game.
I guess this could her approach to PSV could be an attempt to set up ā€œlook i really considered her hard and then came to the conclusion that sheā€™s not wolfy, for good reasons!ā€ but I donā€™t think approach would be the most likely at this point, when she was pretty sure she would likely be eliminated within a couple hours. It would only make sense as a way to set up a future excuse for village reading a packmate assuming youā€™d be around in the future

Part of me wants to embrace the chaos and yeet Zenge because then it would be e x c i t i n g but I can't point at any particular wolfy vibe yet
I see what people are saying about ā€œwhy didnā€™t SAR switch to Z if she was countering Aprilā€™s wagonā€ but I also she her

1) poking around asking about my reason for voting for him and whether heā€™s an easy misyeet,

2) getting replies that indicate people donā€™t think heā€™s an easy misyeet, that my vote is a joke (from which you could infer that I would switch off, which I planned to do but then I showed up to EOD late and there was tie chaos), and there werenā€™t a lot of replies that seemed willing to yeet Z, then

3) putting down this post which gives some precedent for deciding either to vote Z or not to depending on how EOD goes and what she needs to do save april. Gives some pretext of ā€œno, it wasnā€™t just based on saving April, I was already considering it, see?ā€

*see her, not she her. Although I love a good respect for peopleā€™s pronouns, despite what SARā€™s libel might have said last game

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I see what people are saying about ā€œwhy didnā€™t SAR switch to Z if she was countering Aprilā€™s wagonā€ but I also she her

1) poking around asking about my reason for voting for him and whether heā€™s an easy misyeet,

2) getting replies that indicate people donā€™t think heā€™s an easy misyeet, that my vote is a joke (from which you could infer that I would switch off, which I planned to do but then I showed up to EOD late and there was tie chaos), and there werenā€™t a lot of replies that seemed willing to yeet Z, then

3) putting down this post which gives some precedent for deciding either to vote Z or not to depending on how EOD goes and what she needs to do save april. Gives some pretext of ā€œno, it wasnā€™t just based on saving April, I was already considering it, see?ā€

I just find ties exciting yo

Cb Ties GIF by ABC Network

• Wow
This seems like a lot to pull out about your partner totally unprompted. Looks unpaired like feeling out a potential counterwagon
Given the timing of this and where votes were, what are your thoughts on this being a distancing attempt?

Given the timing of this and where votes were, what are your thoughts on this being a distancing attempt?
Maybe, but it just seems weird to say so much about a packmate to come out to ā€œneutralā€ instead of fully distancing