Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And y'all know it would be straight nonsense for me to leave both a village Zenge and a village Santy alive here if I were wolfing.
And why would it make sense to me?

Members don't see this ad.

Also I dont pocket people to avoid squabbles, I love fighting people , roode (I also love pocketing people but thats not the point here).

Also there was no way I could've known you were willing to vote mel when I voted them . I did it before you said any suspicion on them.

Also the narratibe of shading you constantly and thats why you were setup makes no sense in the same world that I kill mkg somehow??

Members don't see this ad :)
Im not convinced its them m weighing between them and genny, genny is more null?

Also from scum!genny idt the stagg kill comes from them?
Also thinking about if their mel read was villagey or tmi .

Dubz on the other hand is not giving me villa vibes which I know is not a good enough reason, and the problem I have with a W!Dubz world is that I think they should just have killed me to make it easier. But that reason I think its more wifomy than W!genny killing stagg
I don't think genny is a wolf but I also don't really understand why you don't think she would kill Stagg?

i feel like the only universe in which mkg and stagg get killed instead of santy and zenge here is if santy or zenge is wolfing. unless it's dubz setting me up to retake the choke award.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
i feel like the only universe in which mkg and stagg get killed instead of santy and zenge here is if santy or zenge is wolfing. unless it's dubz setting me up to retake the choke award.
That's what I'm saying!!

There's a previous version of me who would have tried for that setup, but I haven't won a wolf game in ???? and I don't have the clearance to be as bold as I once was. There's no freaking way I leave both Zenge and Santy alive here unless I'd decided to give up as soon as the game started.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think genny is a wolf but I also don't really understand why you don't think she would kill Stagg?
Because they made a post about feeling fine about everyone else except stagg.

As a wolf you dont kill a slot you're leaning to sus and isnt bothering you in any way

Why leaving zenge (which was voting for me before the switch) and you alive would make sense. It'll be far easier with mkg/stagg alive no?
Zenge seemed pretty pocketed to me after he switched and I said yesterday that you seemed fine, so why would you kill either of us? My only real suspicion that I voiced was Mel, and that was wrong, so killing me wouldn't even be useful for pointing towards anyone else.

Zenge seemed pretty pocketed to me after he switched and I said yesterday that you seemed fine, so why would you kill either of us? My only real suspicion that I voiced was Mel, and that was wrong, so killing me wouldn't even be useful for pointing towards anyone else.
And killing mkg or stagg who points towards? No one lol

And Zenge switched from Mel but after the green flip is not crazy to assume he could come back to vote me.

Far better kills to make, regardless of who is wolfing almost

Also keeping up with the nightkill 101 class for mafia: If you're scum and dont kill a villager only because they are tring you it can be very dangerous because if they reassess you're over. You can kill them and cash in their wrong read that they cant change because they dead later tbh.

Like, killing someone random like stagg or mkg which was someone I was sussing in thread before villas with threadpull like zenge or you because you said I was fine its... Super bad imo

I don't understand why you think I'm lying lol I mean sure if someone had stood out as super wolfy I would have moved elsewhere, but I fully intended to vote for Mel or Stagg initially and did indeed do so
Bro it was almost your entrance post, so it was mostly rvs and it would change if you saw something villagey from any of them, or wolfy from other slot. Saying that I would know that'd you vote mel for that post is super delusional

Is like saying I was willing to yeet Stagg just because I said I was feeling lucky at SoD when voting them

Like, there was no real read attached there to make someone think "yeah they are going to be inclined to vote them" lol

Also keeping up with the nightkill 101 class for mafia: If you're scum and dont kill a villager only because they are tring you it can be very dangerous because if they reassess you're over. You can kill them and cash in their wrong read that they cant change because they dead later tbh.

Like, killing someone random like stagg or mkg which was someone I was sussing in thread before villas with threadpull like zenge or you because you said I was fine its... Super bad imo
And yet you think that I would leave you, shading me all game, and Zenge with his ****ing reading card, ostensibly forming an alliance, alive right now?

How is that not also a terrible play?

And yet you think that I would leave you, shading me all game, and Zenge with his ****ing reading card, ostensibly forming an alliance, alive right now?

How is that not also a terrible play?
I do say it is.

I was just fighting your point of 'It doesnt make sense for me' , in the way that I dont think it makes sense for anyone, not just you

Bro it was almost your entrance post, so it was mostly rvs and it would change if you saw something villagey from any of them, or wolfy from other slot. Saying that I would know that'd you vote mel for that post is super delusional
I forgot that you wouldn't have had context for knowing I'm always willing to vote Mel tbh. So I'll rescind that one.

I still think it's kind of funny that Stagg and Mel were the first people you voted for though lol

• Haha
Its mostly why I thought one lf the kills has to come from a villager but it seems not? Which is just wowee

I do say it is.

I was just fighting your point of 'It doesnt make sense for me' , in the way that I dont think it makes sense for anyone, not just you
Okay. How about Zenge then?

I mean I know you said it's better to kill the villager before they turn on you, but you were pretty clear you weren't turning on him.

Oh Zenge is supposed to have a reading card never wrong on you?

I'll shalle ask the cow for guidance then

@Zenge142 pls

Okay. How about Zenge then?

I mean I know you said it's better to kill the villager before they turn on you, but you were pretty clear you weren't turning on him.
I actually think Zenge also made a bad kill the previous game, I am pretending to not see.

But for Zenge killing you or me was also optimal . Like, if he wanted me as a misyeet killing you makes that easier.

Maybe its possible that they had motive to kill mkg, but not stagg. If genny killed stagg it could be a bit more possible but that world is discarded

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO FORM READS, SANTY!

but no it wasn't a real read, just a real statement of my intended actions
I cant take seriously if you come into thread and stating you are going to yeet between two slots without any real reason.

There is no read or logic that would make one think "yeah it will be easy to make this person vote them at EoD lets sus them".

(It was mostly why I yeeted Mel and still think closing options for yourself early is just not helpful if you are village),

I actually think Zenge also made a bad kill the previous game, I am pretending to not see.

But for Zenge killing you or me was also optimal . Like, if he wanted me as a misyeet killing you makes that easier.

Maybe its possible that they had motive to kill mkg, but not stagg. If genny killed stagg it could be a bit more possible but that world is discarded
I don't think wolf!Zenge would have had much of a reason to kill me n1. I wasn't causing him any trouble :shrug: I don't know specifically why he would have killed mkg and/or Stagg instead, unless he had some suspicion that one of them was a PR. I guess mkg did suspect him.

But I think leaving me alive (I've never caught him wolfing) and you alive defending him makes sense.

I cant take seriously if you come into thread and stating you are going to yeet between two slots without any real reason.

There is no read or logic that would make one think "yeah it will be easy to make this person vote them at EoD lets sus them".

(It was mostly why I yeeted Mel and still think closing options for yourself early is just not helpful if you are village),
Like I said, I forgot you're missing context for my willingness to (at least initially) vote for either of them.

Unyeet Wildzoo

Yeet genny
This is mostly because rn I believe that they believe that I had Zenge "pocketed" . In the sense that from their pov zenge is tring me (Which I dont think the same) , but if thats their perspective then leaving us both alive really do be very very bad and they know it

Maybe the kills from scum were rng , we are in a game of luck (!!!)

• Wow
Also I just want to note that my progression this game has been

1. I feel lucky Stagg is scum lets vote there!!,
2. Sus Mel and vote them
3. At EoD reassess and sus mkg

Those 3 slots I have voted. One eas yeeted and flipped villa. The other two sus I did were nked .

The scum just wanted to highlight my skill issue, rude

Let’s work backwards - with the assumption that there’s one lone scum who had a double kill list night.

Alive:
Dubz
genny
Santy

Reasons to set up this endgame:
Dubz: I could see killing Stagg, since Stagg would vote for Dubz just for the Lulz. MKG is a little harder to decipher. She opened the day by pushing Santy. I guess getting MKG to go for Santy would have been an uphill battle, especially considering MK can be kind of a wildcard™️. She could in theory get genny to go for Santy, which it seems like she’s trying to do. I already voted Santy, only to be lured away by the siren song of Mel’s trench-coat & 5 o’clock shadow aesthetic, so going back to Santy wouldn’t necessarily be a difficult ask from me.

Alternatively what about leaving Stagg or MK alive?

Stagg wouldn’t have been the hardest push per se. Genny was voting there yesterday. So that would make genny plus Dubz for Stagg. Leaving either me or Santy for the kill/left alive. I’d imagine she would kill Santy and leave me, but she doesn’t trust me because I might turn on her, so kill me (rood) and leave santy which might make sense, I could see a world where santy/genny/wolf Dubz yeet village Stagg for the win. But then she’d have to N1 kill me which would be rood, so maybe this wasn’t chosen for that reason.

Leaving MKG alive would mean Dubz opens with voting MKG, it seemed like I was suspicious of her and so maybe getting me to go there would have been logically doable, but then I am known for being good at reading both Dubz and MKG, (or at least I used to be, who knows anymore) so it would sort of be a gamble. Battle of the reading cards I guess. Genny said MKG sounded like last game aka village. So that would be a tough sell. Santy was reading MK pretty hard village but maybe started to wobble, regardless he’d be the obvious kill if you wanted to push MK here. On the whole though I think Dubz wouldn’t put herself in a situation where I was alive to read either her or MK as wolf or village. So this scenario seems like an unlikely choice.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg alive, i think she’d ideally leave genny, kill me and santy, probably push Stagg, and then try and get MK onboard. But if she’s not a N1 kill zenge Disciple, and MK is a wild card who never mentioned Stagg, it’s dicey and rood. Less ideally she could N1 kill genny (also rood) and leave me alive who also didn’t mention Stagg much and she wouldn’t want me to turn on her.

I think in theory at the end of the day the night kill choices make sense if you were Wolf!Dubz. Kind of a rock and a hard place between not being rude and N1 killing me, and leaving me alive to potentially turn on you though.
Let’s talk genny

Genny voted Stagg all yesterday. She said MKG was fine. So coming into this gamestate, with me, Dubz, Santy and her, I don’t think anyone alive has expressed interest in exploring a wolf genny. I’m not sure anyone dead had either but that’s moot. So I guess wolf genny would just sort of free to do whatever in this scenario and fade into the background while village eats each other and then she could just land on whatever choice was most beneficial. Not implausible that this wouldn’t be a bad gamestate to set up for wolf!genny.

Alternately leaving mkg/Stagg alive:

Stagg she could continue to push today. (Definitely weird choice to push Stagg yesterday and then NK him). So if she did, leave Dubz alive, who I bet she could get to vote for Stagg without much prodding. Santy seemed to also by interested in yeeting Stagg so leave Stagg, Santy, and Dubz, kill Zenge (I don’t think she has qualms about N1 killing me) and Mkg. This scenario makes more sense I think than our current gamestate. So it would be an odd choice to choose the current one, over this.

Mkg said literally nothing about genny. So leaving MK alive and killing Stagg would be a choice that I can’t reconcile as a hypothetical. I guess if she was going to kill Stagg and santy she would try and misyeet me maybe? MK would go there, getting Dubz to vote there would be a battle if I’m fighting back. Risky. Misyeeting MKG, she would have to do a 180 on her previous read. So this really doesn’t make any sense as a gamestate choice.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg, again, presumably go for a Stagg misyeet. Kill me as the unknown on Stagg. And then MKG would be the other unknown on Stagg. Which, if you were planning this, you’d really just go with the first option of leaving Stagg alive and killing me and MK and being left with a gamestate that entirely wanted to yeet Stagg.

So in there end there’s a much better option for a final 4 scenario for wolf!genny than our current one. The current one isn’t necessarily bad per se. But leaving Stagg alive and killing me instead would have been a higher success probability choice. So I’m not inclined to think wolf genny would have intentionally devised a gamestate like this.
How about Santy?

So in our current gamestate we have genny who said Santy sounded fine yesterday but who knows if that would hold up today. Dubz who also said santy seemed okay “chill and free form”, but again who knows if that would hold up today (spoiler it didn’t). Lastly me, who originally voted Santy, and then played the game Charlie Brown plays with Lucy and the football, only with me yeeting Mel expecting a wolf flip. I can’t say what Santy was thinking regarding my read on him at EOD per se, but it’s possible Wolf!Santy could see this as a decent play. Hard to say what his yeet strategy would be. Obviously “Dubz or genny” since that’s how he opens the Day. He personally never said anything one way or the other about genny so it’s an option. Dubz he started to question the possibility of a wolf!Dubz yesterday towards EOD. So getting me and genny to vote for Dubz or me and Dubz to vote for genny would be the plan. Both genny and Dubz said they felt okay about each other and I don’t think I said anything about either of them, so it’s a difficult endgame scenario to set up.

Let’s look at the kills and alternatives.

Leaving Stagg alive, you’d leave genny and Dubz and kill me. This would seem like a fairly easy endgame. Probably better than this one.

Leaving mkg alive, he’d have to 180 his early mkg read, which wouldn’t be impossible. Maybe get me to vote there if he thought I was wolf reading her. And then kill genny who thought she was okay and leave Dubz who had early suspicions about MK. This wouldn’t be a terrible endgame to set up. Maybe not as good as leaving just Stagg alive. But I think probably better than the current one.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg alive you’d have to leave genny and get mkg to go for Stagg, or leave me and get me and Stagg to go for MKG, which is the more dicey option. So leave genny and get mkg who never said anything about Stagg to vote for Stagg. Not impossible but not as good as just leaving Stagg, genny and Dubz for the endgame.

So I guess ultimately there’s better options in the night kill choices for wolf!santy than the current set up provides.

Ultimately I think I need to ruminate. NK decisions happen for a variety of reasons so it’s unreasonable to assume any of this is necessarily relevant to why we’re in the gamestate we’re in. I wanted to get my thoughts on the NKs down though and just sort of work though the logic as it could be seen in theory.