Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 *FINAL* Vote Tally

Stagg (1) - genny
Dubz (1) - Stagg
Mel (3) - Dubz, Zenge, Santy
Santy (1)- Mel
Zenge (1) - mkg
mkg ()

7/7

Winning:@Melchizedek
Missing votes: n/a for now

Vote closed at 10pm Tuesday 4/23/24.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if we're wrong Mel

Have a picture of Zenge to feel better

65c00a1651dd04d019f5f9e8d80cbe1a971cc895.png

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@mkg323 using dubz statement , you now think we are v/v then if the w/w scenario has evidence to be discarded?

Day 1

Day 1 votes. Day 1 votes. What to say? Are they lucky? Are they unlucky?

Unlucky for some I suppose.

Voted out is @Melchizedek - semi lucky 7- a backup villager.

It is now Night 1! Submit an action if you have one. Night closes at 7am Eastern/6am Central/5am Pacific, TOMORROW, Wednesday, 4/24/24.

6 players remain

Roster:
2. @mkg323
7.7. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
737. @Stagg737
5. @genny
Not 7?. @Zenge142

Unlucky:
7.1.1. @Melchizedek - semi lucky 7 - backup villager

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
(also while I appreciate you answering me, there were urgent matters aka EoD happening and idk how I feel about you just ignoring that)

Members don't see this ad :)
Dubz and her trash reads should go in the trash with the other trash
Is this code? Are you saying something about trash pandas? MKG?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Night 1

What goes “jump” in the night?

Not these 2.

dead is @Stagg737 - lucky 7- a vanilla villager.

Also dead is @mkg323 - special lucky 7 - a village protector.

It is now Day 2! Vote to remove someone. Vote/Yeet closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Pacific, TOMORROW, Thursday, 4/25/24.

4 players remain

Roster:
7.7. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
5. @genny
Not 7?. @Zenge142

Unlucky:
7.1.1. @Melchizedek - semi lucky 7 - backup villager
737. @Stagg737 - lucky 7 - vanillager
2. @mkg323 - special lucky 7 - village protector

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Once upon a time I could read genny so when I have a chance I will try to search my soul more there

If it's Zenge I'm kinda screwed because I'm blind to his wolfing maneuvers

But I woke up this morning thinking "Wait, it's Santy" so here we are

The issue I have if its you, is simply why not kill me on the night tbh.

And its not Zenge

THAT SHOULD BE A CRIME Y'ALL LEFT ME THERE ALONE

• Haha
The issue I have if its you, is simply why not kill me on the night tbh.

And its not Zenge
Yes that is an issue. Hence, it's you.

By transitive property I'll believe it's not Zenge, because either it's you and therefore not Zenge or you've been very wrong about Zenge this whole time and I can just blame you hmmyes

Yes that is an issue. Hence, it's you.

By transitive property I'll believe it's not Zenge, because either it's you and therefore not Zenge or you've been very wrong about Zenge this whole time and I can just blame you hmmyes

It is an issue because its not me !!

I think the nk wether it was stagg or genny is something I'd never do as wolf because thats not how I work but its wifom trying to argue it now (?)

Anyways its not me skill issue

genny was voting Stagg yesterday, Idt scum!genny kills them either? Hmmmm

What are those kills even really. I could've seen myself yeeting either of them today lol

Also atp its confirmed that there is no 2 person mafia so most of the solving stuff dont even apply and is mostly just tonally hmming people.

Maybe Im misreading Zenge because of that but cowread never rescind

Well. Once again, I found Mel too shady to ignore. smh.

I’m shook by the MKG/Stagg kill tbh.

Last edited:
Idk if I'll get out of the Santy tunnel without some serious extraction maneuvers. It's the only universe that makes sense to me.

I think he called Zenge village early to pocket him and avoid their usual squabbles. Almost didn't work since Zenge voted for him yesterday. Dangled Mel as a nice distraction since he knew I'd be willing to vote there. Feigned second thoughts towards EOD - he wasn't in any danger at that point and doesn't have a partner, so it wouldn't matter how the votes moved around, but it looks better for him if he's not just sitting on a misyeet without considering other options/if it might be wrong. He's been shading me consistently so of course kills mkg or Stagg (or both? Unsure if both kills were wolfy) to set me up as the next misyeet since they both voted for me yesterday.

And then he's all "wow my reads are terrible!" this morning except the only read he's really stuck to is that Zenge is village and that I'm wolfy.

Im not convinced its them m weighing between them and genny, genny is more null?

Also from scum!genny idt the stagg kill comes from them?
Also thinking about if their mel read was villagey or tmi .

Dubz on the other hand is not giving me villa vibes which I know is not a good enough reason, and the problem I have with a W!Dubz world is that I think they should just have killed me to make it easier. But that reason I think its more wifomy than W!genny killing stagg