Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because I didn't feel like using meta as a defense since its a stupid argument but you seemed to be hung up on that so I realized I should address it.

Tbf, Im more hung up on you sussing me , me challenging that read with logic and you just entirely dismissing me. And when I see it again the way you adressed both me and dubz in your reads just still doesnt make sense to me.

I then asked for meta because of the 'planning the vote between two slots' that irked me but saw as possible playstyle choice

Like the progression of us bantering > me calling dubz wolfy . And you then saying I was buddying them just feels like a read that wasnt made in good faith and just putting words to choose one player over the other that you decided to put up as sus.

And now with the vote election the same problem on why me over dubz tbh

Members don't see this ad.

Tbf, Im more hung up on you sussing me , me challenging that read with logic and you just entirely dismissing me. And when I see it again the way you adressed both me and dubz in your reads just still doesnt make sense to me.

I then asked for meta because of the 'planning the vote between two slots' that irked me but saw as possible playstyle choice

Like the progression of us bantering > me calling dubz wolfy . And you then saying I was buddying them just feels like a read that wasnt made in good faith and just putting words to choose one player over the other that you decided to put up as sus.

And now with the vote election the same problem on why me over dubz tbh
Your singal to noise ratio is terrible.
Also personal bias, I want to play with WZ for another day at least haha

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@genny you think everyone is fine except for Stagg? Or was the read posts a joke?
I know you said something later about contemplating Mel pocketing you but just want to make sure I interpreted your thoughts post correctly / making sense of your vote rn

IT IS ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M VOTING FOR YOU
you got me. I'm not even here to play the game just cause as many emotional scars as possible :flame:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else (playing this game) apart from mel/dubz/zenge/me on thread rn?

• Hmm
  • Care
  • Haha
I'm thinking maybe waffling to mkg but it would really bother me to vote there without hearing their thought of what I said about zenge aaaa

And the other PoE slot I have is stagg but is just /shrug

Only 4 people being here is not helping.

I think Dubz might be wolf? And still not sure about mel.

But they're not together. genny read of mel still I think could be valid and I might be clashing mostly on playstyle/ searching for logical approachs when villa dont usually have to play that way. Also no one being here holding a candle for mel even tho they could be an individual scum also makes me pause.

Dubz I just dont think apart from gamestate vibe that I have a good enough reason to vote and think if they're I could reach that read soon tm

Maybe I waffle to Stagg I dont really know.

If I end up being yeeted because of my waffling, then truly a skill issue moment

@mkg323 you are really seeing this Zenge as the same as last game??

Serious question. Like, go read D1 and how they went with the Clem vote like "oh seems the votes going to end up there" and then just being frozen (cooking allegedly) when thread started moving more in EoD
I mean it’s not 1:1 for D1, hence the term “continuation”. The feng shui is off, and the way yall instantaneously mind melded gave me the ick. You are either w/w or v/v rn imo

• Hmm
You’ve got my attention for another 3.5 minutes, then I’m out
Good News Dancing GIF

• Haha
  • Love
I mean it’s not 1:1 for D1, hence the term “continuation”. The feng shui is off, and the way yall instantaneously mind melded gave me the ick. You are either w/w or v/v rn imo
Zenge voted for me first. There is no way you believe we are w/w here right?

Unless you think being transformed into a cow changed zenge's wolf meta (which would be funnee)

Zenge voted for me first. There is no way you believe we are w/w here right?
You mean that vote he placed, that he immediately moved on from as soon as Mel voted for you? To vote for mel? I don’t think that’s really all that clearing

You mean that vote he placed, that he immediately moved on from as soon as Mel voted for you? To vote for mel? I don’t think that’s really all that clearing
:eyebrow:

Yes . I think its super unlikely that zenge votes for a partner at all.

It was really hard for him to vote dya the last game, and only did it at almost :00 of EoD even though they were peeked as non villa and everyone was wanting them yeeted

Ngl usually I’m like everyone looks like village, gotta find wolves! And idk why but this game everyone feels wolfy and I’m struggling to see people as village, idk if it’s the size or what

• Care
It should be me who is not good with the meta of people here wowee

It should be me who is not good with the meta of people here wowee
santy you’ve probably played more games here in the last year than I have ever played

• Haha
  • Care
Wowee , I didnt play that many last year though haha.

I think I played more games two years ago, if that makes sense(?)

I dont like this silence its only 1 minute left aaa

• Wow
VOTE CLOSED

RESULTS PENDING

• Hmm
  • Wow
  • Care
lol didn’t I tell you KD? I know you messed with RNG just because you knew I’d be voted D1 and then you get to watch me have fun open wolfing the rest of the game.

• Wow