Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do I have to read all of them or can I just yeet Zenge for posting walls of hedgey text with no helpful conclusion? :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
But I think leaving me alive (I've never caught him wolfing) and you alive defending him makes sense.
I caught him wolfing last game after reading him as villa D1 tbh! I think the last game I played against wolf!zenge I also sussed/caught him (It was the one in where I fake claimed Clem's snapshot, goated game).

I think its mostly vibe + interaction with partners that lead me to catching him. There is a chance that them just being lone wolf and being more free with their post made me have skill issue reading him, but I think what I said about EoD about him still applies .

I am reading his last post and still feels solvey instead of stiff. There's no visible conclussion though and most of the post is just contemplating stuff, but I still think is villagey.

Or at least super contrasting to their mkg wall f.e.

My "don't yeet n1" rules don't apply as heavily when n1 is also leading to F4. I try to avoid being rude if I feel I can do it while still playing the game to the best of my ability. But I'm not going to shoot myself in both feet going into endgame just to be nice.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
So like yeah normally I would avoid killing Zenge n1 but in a game this small that's like saying I would avoid killing Zenge just to take him to endgame for funsies and uh...no. Not when the last time I wolfed while he was village he nailed me d1. I'd take the fact that he hadn't said much of anything about me yesterday as a gift and put him in the grave before he could change his mind. Anything less would be throwing the game :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, I wanted to go back and take a look at MKG’s posts and do a deep dive on the actual content.

Asks me how I feel about Samac and early sheep votes here:

Yeets Ms.P here:

Asks Santy for PSV village read reasoning

Defends her MsP vote

Continues to push Santy for village reading PSV

Claims Ms.P “feels different”:

Asks Alley why she thinks PSV is village:

Continues to push Alley back from village reading PSV:

So what do we have here?

She asks me for a super early Samac read and thoughts about the first votes of the game.

She votes MsP and justifies it by saying MsP seems “disjointed from the thread” and “just feels different” which like… I’d beg to argue she really didn’t. This was like… classic Ms.P. Zero surprises.

And lastly she pushes Santy and Alley on their PSV village reads and tries to get them to reconsider and back away from that position. Which honestly feels a little trying to sow distrust and paranoia. It doesn’t feel like an attempt to build a village Blocc.

I honestly thought there would be more content, but this is really all there is outside of the fluff posts.

I think people may have been a little hasty with their early MKG village reads, and not being on this cycle has let her coast by without scrutiny. No more!

@mkg323 you look furry.

Yeet MKG

For comparison purposes this is Wolf!Zenge wall last game that just lighted up all my alarms with them

I caught him wolfing last game after reading him as villa D1 tbh! I think the last game I played against wolf!zenge I also sussed/caught him (It was the one in where I fake claimed Clem's snapshot, goated game).

I think its mostly vibe + interaction with partners that lead me to catching him. There is a chance that them just being lone wolf and being more free with their post made me have skill issue reading him, but I think what I said about EoD about him still applies .

I am reading his last post and still feels solvey instead of stiff. There's no visible conclussion though and most of the post is just contemplating stuff, but I still think is villagey.

Or at least super contrasting to their mkg wall f.e.
Hmmmm interesting

(I wasn't there to witness last game and don't remember the previous one you mentioned)

I have an incomplete thought about game setup and how a lone wolf might view things but it's still ruminating

Hmmmm interesting

(I wasn't there to witness last game and don't remember the previous one you mentioned)

I have an incomplete thought about game setup and how a lone wolf might view things but it's still ruminating

I dont think you were playing that one.
But its the one where Clem had a dayvig , rand killed AM at random at the start of D1.

And I went and claimed that shot was mine . Goated village plays all around hmmyes.

He was scum with Nate and mostly I caught him because lf stifness in their view that just couldnt see me/Clem as the pure villagers we were

I dont think you were playing that one.
But its the one where Clem had a dayvig , rand killed AM at random at the start of D1.

And I went and claimed that shot was mine . Goated village plays all around hmmyes.

He was scum with Nate and mostly I caught him because lf stifness in their view that just couldnt see me/Clem as the pure villagers we were
Oh yes I did play that one, I remember it now for that absolutely absurd shot on AM and all of those shenanigans.

That's the one time I've voted for wolf!Zenge I think lol

• Wow
Okay so like what if a lone wolf thought there had to be another scum out there

That's my tinfoil

If the lone wolf had a double kill and thought there was another scum, then they are crazy tbh!

The only scenario would be for there to be two separate scum and now we would be in a 2v1v1. Hell and villa probably already lost in that world, so better to ignore it

If the lone wolf had a double kill and thought there was another scum, then they are crazy tbh!

The only scenario would be for there to be two separate scum and now we would be in a 2v1v1. Hell and villa probably already lost in that world, so better to ignore it
Yes I was saying if they didn't have a double kill

Though maybe two people choosing separately not to kill either you or Zenge is more insane than one person making that choice

Unless...

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay I guess I need to expand more lol

My point is if they think there's another scum, they could scumhunt authentically

For D1 purposes I might apply tho hmmmm. But still if they had a double kill not so much ?

I should've fakeclaimed the mkg shot tbh I realized the potential too late. Skill Issue moment

• Sad
For comparison purposes this is Wolf!Zenge wall last game that just lighted up all my alarms with them
@WildZoo if you have time can you read this wall and sanity check my read?

As in feels much more stiff and Zenge just putting up a conclusion (Being very obtuse about it specially putting the wall in context but its not the point) comparing to their last post where it feels more about Zenge contemplating / parsing through the game. Idk it just feels like a more nuanced attempt to solve

@WildZoo if you have time can you read this wall and sanity check my read?

As in feels much more stiff and Zenge just putting up a conclusion (Being very obtuse about it specially putting the wall in context but its not the point) comparing to their last post where it feels more about Zenge contemplating / parsing through the game. Idk it just feels like a more nuanced attempt to solve
Yeah I'll read them both more thoroughly at some point today. On surface I agree the one this game reads more like him parsing through things.

I'm just like...not used to village!Zenge actually doing that in that format lol

I'm just like...not used to village!Zenge actually doing that in that format
I’m unpredictable. It keeps people on their toes

Let’s work backwards - with the assumption that there’s one lone scum who had a double kill list night.

Alive:
Dubz
genny
Santy

Reasons to set up this endgame:
Dubz: I could see killing Stagg, since Stagg would vote for Dubz just for the Lulz. MKG is a little harder to decipher. She opened the day by pushing Santy. I guess getting MKG to go for Santy would have been an uphill battle, especially considering MK can be kind of a wildcard™️. She could in theory get genny to go for Santy, which it seems like she’s trying to do. I already voted Santy, only to be lured away by the siren song of Mel’s trench-coat & 5 o’clock shadow aesthetic, so going back to Santy wouldn’t necessarily be a difficult ask from me.

Alternatively what about leaving Stagg or MK alive?

Stagg wouldn’t have been the hardest push per se. Genny was voting there yesterday. So that would make genny plus Dubz for Stagg. Leaving either me or Santy for the kill/left alive. I’d imagine she would kill Santy and leave me, but she doesn’t trust me because I might turn on her, so kill me (rood) and leave santy which might make sense, I could see a world where santy/genny/wolf Dubz yeet village Stagg for the win. But then she’d have to N1 kill me which would be rood, so maybe this wasn’t chosen for that reason.

Leaving MKG alive would mean Dubz opens with voting MKG, it seemed like I was suspicious of her and so maybe getting me to go there would have been logically doable, but then I am known for being good at reading both Dubz and MKG, (or at least I used to be, who knows anymore) so it would sort of be a gamble. Battle of the reading cards I guess. Genny said MKG sounded like last game aka village. So that would be a tough sell. Santy was reading MK pretty hard village but maybe started to wobble, regardless he’d be the obvious kill if you wanted to push MK here. On the whole though I think Dubz wouldn’t put herself in a situation where I was alive to read either her or MK as wolf or village. So this scenario seems like an unlikely choice.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg alive, i think she’d ideally leave genny, kill me and santy, probably push Stagg, and then try and get MK onboard. But if she’s not a N1 kill zenge Disciple, and MK is a wild card who never mentioned Stagg, it’s dicey and rood. Less ideally she could N1 kill genny (also rood) and leave me alive who also didn’t mention Stagg much and she wouldn’t want me to turn on her.

I think in theory at the end of the day the night kill choices make sense if you were Wolf!Dubz. Kind of a rock and a hard place between not being rude and N1 killing me, and leaving me alive to potentially turn on you though.
Let’s talk genny

Genny voted Stagg all yesterday. She said MKG was fine. So coming into this gamestate, with me, Dubz, Santy and her, I don’t think anyone alive has expressed interest in exploring a wolf genny. I’m not sure anyone dead had either but that’s moot. So I guess wolf genny would just sort of free to do whatever in this scenario and fade into the background while village eats each other and then she could just land on whatever choice was most beneficial. Not implausible that this wouldn’t be a bad gamestate to set up for wolf!genny.

Alternately leaving mkg/Stagg alive:

Stagg she could continue to push today. (Definitely weird choice to push Stagg yesterday and then NK him). So if she did, leave Dubz alive, who I bet she could get to vote for Stagg without much prodding. Santy seemed to also by interested in yeeting Stagg so leave Stagg, Santy, and Dubz, kill Zenge (I don’t think she has qualms about N1 killing me) and Mkg. This scenario makes more sense I think than our current gamestate. So it would be an odd choice to choose the current one, over this.

Mkg said literally nothing about genny. So leaving MK alive and killing Stagg would be a choice that I can’t reconcile as a hypothetical. I guess if she was going to kill Stagg and santy she would try and misyeet me maybe? MK would go there, getting Dubz to vote there would be a battle if I’m fighting back. Risky. Misyeeting MKG, she would have to do a 180 on her previous read. So this really doesn’t make any sense as a gamestate choice.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg, again, presumably go for a Stagg misyeet. Kill me as the unknown on Stagg. And then MKG would be the other unknown on Stagg. Which, if you were planning this, you’d really just go with the first option of leaving Stagg alive and killing me and MK and being left with a gamestate that entirely wanted to yeet Stagg.

So in there end there’s a much better option for a final 4 scenario for wolf!genny than our current one. The current one isn’t necessarily bad per se. But leaving Stagg alive and killing me instead would have been a higher success probability choice. So I’m not inclined to think wolf genny would have intentionally devised a gamestate like this.
How about Santy?

So in our current gamestate we have genny who said Santy sounded fine yesterday but who knows if that would hold up today. Dubz who also said santy seemed okay “chill and free form”, but again who knows if that would hold up today (spoiler it didn’t). Lastly me, who originally voted Santy, and then played the game Charlie Brown plays with Lucy and the football, only with me yeeting Mel expecting a wolf flip. I can’t say what Santy was thinking regarding my read on him at EOD per se, but it’s possible Wolf!Santy could see this as a decent play. Hard to say what his yeet strategy would be. Obviously “Dubz or genny” since that’s how he opens the Day. He personally never said anything one way or the other about genny so it’s an option. Dubz he started to question the possibility of a wolf!Dubz yesterday towards EOD. So getting me and genny to vote for Dubz or me and Dubz to vote for genny would be the plan. Both genny and Dubz said they felt okay about each other and I don’t think I said anything about either of them, so it’s a difficult endgame scenario to set up.

Let’s look at the kills and alternatives.

Leaving Stagg alive, you’d leave genny and Dubz and kill me. This would seem like a fairly easy endgame. Probably better than this one.

Leaving mkg alive, he’d have to 180 his early mkg read, which wouldn’t be impossible. Maybe get me to vote there if he thought I was wolf reading her. And then kill genny who thought she was okay and leave Dubz who had early suspicions about MK. This wouldn’t be a terrible endgame to set up. Maybe not as good as leaving just Stagg alive. But I think probably better than the current one.

Leaving both MKG and Stagg alive you’d have to leave genny and get mkg to go for Stagg, or leave me and get me and Stagg to go for MKG, which is the more dicey option. So leave genny and get mkg who never said anything about Stagg to vote for Stagg. Not impossible but not as good as just leaving Stagg, genny and Dubz for the endgame.

So I guess ultimately there’s better options in the night kill choices for wolf!santy than the current set up provides.

Ultimately I think I need to ruminate. NK decisions happen for a variety of reasons so it’s unreasonable to assume any of this is necessarily relevant to why we’re in the gamestate we’re in. I wanted to get my thoughts on the NKs down though and just sort of work though the logic as it could be seen in theory.
But wait you left yourself off the list.

• Haha
But wait you left yourself off the list.
Because I know it’s not me. I don’t need to wonder about why I set this endgame situation up for theoretical wolf!zenge.

Not actively, I've been doing other things. I'm still generally looking between you and Santy, but I haven't decided which world makes more sense yet.
It's obviously not me. So.... get it together if you're village.
By the way, it's day 2. Where's your Dubz read?
This doesn't really count in a lone wolf situation.

I would love to hear genny's thoughts on the game :bucktooth:

I said earlier it makes sense to believe in Santy's read of you if there really is only one wolf (all bets are off if it's like, two lone wolves or something). Plus I had a whole thing detailing why I voted for him, which hasn't changed other than the one thing about Mel that I rescinded.

But in the event he's just wrong about you, then I have to reconsider. And I'm ruminating on which kills make sense for you, since that's what my brain has decided to be stuck in today.

I can say refusing to read me does not help your case and makes it look like you killed mkg so you'd only have one reading card you'd need to hedge on. I don't believe your read of me relies on my having packmates, given you've found me before my pack before.

I said earlier it makes sense to believe in Santy's read of you if there really is only one wolf (all bets are off if it's like, two lone wolves or something). Plus I had a whole thing detailing why I voted for him, which hasn't changed other than the one thing about Mel that I rescinded.

But in the event he's just wrong about you, then I have to reconsider. And I'm ruminating on which kills make sense for you, since that's what my brain has decided to be stuck in today.

I can say refusing to read me does not help your case and makes it look like you killed mkg so you'd only have one reading card you'd need to hedge on. I don't believe your read of me relies on my having packmates, given you've found me before my pack before.
You can't possibly make the argument I'd be choosing to leave Santy alive after last game?

Current thought: I think you both are village and genny is the wolf