Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Let the cow cook

Members don't see this ad.

well as someone who DID see me villagey out the wazoo last game why tf am i so low in your flimsy D1 reads huh? rood
Also it wasnt out the wazoo I had a valid reasom there.

Rn I dont even have a slightest read but Im feeling lucky so its okay (not really)

Members don't see this ad :)
Also game just started and I feel like hyperactive. Doubting between doubling down or just clam down and use my brain

My mental image of Zenge rn is that of a confused cow saying "oink?" While trying to appease me.

Lockvilla fr

you dropped this at the end of “cookin”

And also between the “t” and “s” in “whats”.

And the “r” and “s” in “yours”.

Why do you hate apostrophes?
idk, its just a lot of effort to hang commas up there, ya know?

• Haha
  • Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
My mental image of Zenge rn is that of a confused cow saying "oink?" While trying to appease me.

Lockvilla fr
Interesting, with all the hmmms coming my way from him it almost feels like a continuation of the last game for me

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Also

Yeet Dubz

Like yes adding the tongue is wolfly, but I’d argue only wolf Dubz would be worried about that. Istg I see the tongue every time we’ve played, thought “that’s wolfy” and then it turns out Dubz is village

• Wow
Okay mkg is villa , so is zenge.

Dubz might be wolfy, we'll get there after stagg is yeeted

• Angry
Members don't see this ad :)
Also

Yeet Dubz

Like yes adding the tongue is wolfly, but I’d argue only wolf Dubz would be worried about that. Istg I see the tongue every time we’ve played, thought “that’s wolfy” and then it turns out Dubz is village
Mkg you are reading my posts with an alarming amount of seriosity

*pat pat*
I ignored basically everyone except my nemeses. Take it as a good sign?
I am offended that I am not your sole nemesis. I will be crying myself to sleep because of you for the upteenth time.

• Care
Wow Mel and Stagg are both here...

@Melchizedek and @Stagg737 pls battle for the honor of being obligatory first yeet, thanks

What type of battle do you propose tbh?

Also dubz howl for me.

Im doing a test

Blocc never rescinding

Santy
Zenge the cow

Idk

genny
Dubz

Scumlean

Mel
Mkg

Scum

Stagg
Ugh these set off my scumteam feels. Probably going to vote between these two today.

Edit to add: ehhh or at least maybe some buddying from Santy. I'd probably vote Santy over WZ.

Ugh these set off my scumteam feels. Probably going to vote between these two today.

Edit to add: ehhh or at least maybe some buddying from Santy. I'd probably vote Santy over WZ.
Explain how is it buddying from my part if three posts later im putting dubz as wolfy

Like, if you said I was buddying zenge with the cow jokes or mkg for easy flip on the flimsy read I could buy it you know? But that reads just seems pee pee poo poo

• Haha
Unyeet Stagg
Yeet Mel

And I'm more direct. Instead of going with maybes and leaving up things in the air is better to vote, yesyes

Why are these the advertisements I’m getting now, @Santygrass?!

1713841598997.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
OMG Zenge are you calving soon??

Omg family is going to get bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Surprised you’re not voting MK tbh

Im going to sit here waiting til you explain how are you "alarmed" that im buddying possibly dubz rather than mkg or zenge tbh tbh.

Only Im allowed to make reads that doesn make sense

• Hmm

The more I read this post the more I feel like this is scum testing the waters on thread. Thats why there isnt a vote afterwards

• Hmm
Is mel usually the player who votes only at EoD ? If so then the lack of vote is not that big of a deal

If they usually do RVS then its probably more damning from them

Is mel usually the player who votes only at EoD ? If so then the lack of vote is not that big of a deal

Mel is a player who I’ve misyeeted more than caught wolfing because I’ve found him sketchy as a villager.

I don’t recall his voting patterns but I don’t think he votes exclusively at EOD. But I’m not reading into him not voting yet

Unyeet Stagg
Yeet Mel

And I'm more direct. Instead of going with maybes and leaving up things in the air is better to vote, yesyes
You tryin to tempt me with these Stagg and Mel votes and see where I'll bite??

I see you Santy. I see you.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Oof it's been too long for me to remember this kind of detail for sure, but I don't particularly remember him being a vote holder??

He's no Zenge anyway

• Wow
Yeah feeling really good about a santy and WZ scum team.

• Hmm
Do you not normally?
free shrugs, idk. This is my first forum game in like.....two years? Unless you can point out a specific reason that MKG should be voted or point me towards posts you think I should put under the microscope; I'm comfy deciding between santy and dubz for D1.