Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey DVMD, is the night you got the notification there were no more HSC's right after Lupin says she differentiated? Did you only get told when you went to submit a new cell, or did you get notified right away with night results?
I think I was the last one she made as a t helper

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey DVMD, is the night you got the notification there were no more HSC's right after Lupin says she differentiated? Did you only get told when you went to submit a new cell, or did you get notified right away with night results?

I've explained this. Last changed an HSC on January 8th was informed of no more HSCs on Wednesday. Didn't attempt to create anything in between because I had already created the cells we all thought were necessary and didn't want to possibly use up any possible remaining HSCs.

So, I keep coming back to jojo being immunosuppressed for two days as soon as LoTF entering the node. guis was there, but I didn't see anything in FeLV write-up that would indicate it had that ability. No one has had it happen to them though before or after jojo. So maybe if we can figure that out, we have our cancer.

So it looks like Night 9 was the beginning of the suppression, and the next night was stated when something very bad happened and is the likely conversion. LoTF says that she was able to activate off of rojo as of night nine, but the results were given to her weird. It took until the next day to get clarification if I read it right. We also still have the AM never got activated despite both her and LoTF saying they interacted with each other, which LoTF says she thinks is because she was the wrong kind of helper cell. It was then Night 11 that LoTF says she turned into the T-reg cell.

because we realized it was wrong days ago. when he continued to be supressed

I've explained this. Last changed an HSC on January 8th was informed of no more HSCs on Wednesday. Didn't attempt to create anything in between because I had already created the cells we all thought were necessary and didn't want to possibly use up any possible remaining HSCs.
Right, I saw all that. You just didn't say if you were told about it in night results like it was something that had become reality as of that day only, or if you found out when you tried to make a new cell. Changes how definite the timing of no-more-HSCS is.

Not that it matters to anyone but I'm an eosinophil, created the night between Jan 1-2.

I thought the "feeling funny" was literally just FeLV infecting/hiding within cells. Why are we overanalyzing this? Did someone claim it happened to them post-VMH/genny death??

I am seriously lost in the chaos that is the thread right now and can only assume there's a wolf in there intentionally creating it (or perhaps a chaos player).

Those are from today. She went back to it at least once more too.

I want to believe it is someone else. I really, really do. But there are so many inconsistencies in the story she told me and what she does on thread.

Right, I saw all that. You just didn't say if you were told about it in night results like it was something that had become reality as of that day only, or if you found out when you tried to make a new cell. Changes how definite the timing of no-more-HSCS is.

Nope was just mentioned by mods in my PM thread. Not really as a night result. Just as an FYI

Reactions: 1 user
Just when I start to think it's not you... Villager lupin doesn't usually give up end game.
She has no choice when experiments are running and lynch was supposed to end on time. I have to go film, so I have no choice but to hope people don't screw this up.

Those are from today. She went back to it at least once more too.

I want to believe it is someone else. I really, really do. But there are so many inconsistencies in the story she told me and what she does on thread.
You're not getting it.

DAYS AGO - lupin and I postulated that it may have been me getting the antigen in order to kill kara that suppressed him. this was proven untrue because it continued for days and we thought it would be once.

TODAY - lupin is postulating that you may have done it.

Members don't see this ad :)
she said that today. our original postulation was days ago. Literally not a contradiction
You just said you figured out it wasn't me days ago, she claims that it must be me on thread today, and these 2 things do not contradict? Did I misunderstand that?

You're not getting it.

DAYS AGO - lupin and I postulated that it may have been me getting the antigen in order to kill kara that suppressed him. this was proven untrue because it continued for days and we thought it would be once.

I woke up to morning results the day I moved into the LN with Lupin accusing me of being what caused Rojo's immunosuppression and saying that nothing else had changed in the LN so it must be me.

She also brought it up on thread when she announced that I was a Treg to the thread.

On my end this has been going on for days. No mention whatsoever of an alternate theory.

I woke up to morning results the day I moved into the LN with Lupin accusing me of being what caused Rojo's immunosuppression and saying that nothing else had changed in the LN so it must be me.

She also brought it up on thread when she announced that I was a Treg to the thread.

On my end this has been going on for days. No mention whatsoever of an alternate theory.
you're STILL not getting it. reread the things I've been writing because I don't think I can help you

So since day 9. She said it only went on for day 9 and 10. Did it go longer?

Still don't know why wolves or chaos would choose to make a KillerT.
But I also don't know why Lupin would lie about differentiating for no reason---just keep saying you're an HSC, why lie when you know DVMD's keeping track of which days she creates cells? It's just begging to get caught, why take the risk?

Unlynch Lupin Lynch Rojo, the fact that he chose to leave his vote for Lupin just makes my eyebrows tingle a little bit

I'm confused on this back and forth right now...? LOTF are you arguing that all of this makes lupin guilty or are you arguing that you must not be guilty? Because if it's the second option.... nobody is even voting for you?

So since day 9. She said it only went on for day 9 and 10. Did it go longer?
please reread what I've written. I said we initially thought I caused him to be suppressed by getting his antigen but it continued for days and was unlikely. now lupin thinks you may be responsible.

I can't be clearer than this

But I also don't know why Lupin would lie about differentiating for no reason---just keep saying you're an HSC, why lie when you know DVMD's keeping track of which days she creates cells? It's just begging t get caught, why take the risk?

Unlynch Lupin Lynch Rojo, the fact that he chose to leave his vote for Lupin just makes my eyebrows tingle a little bit
I will announce that Rojo's vote is following DVMD's unless It's for Rojo in which case he will not vote.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm confused on this back and forth right now...? LOTF are you arguing that all of this makes lupin guilty or are you arguing that you must not be guilty? Because if it's the second option.... nobody is even voting for you?
she seems to think that the fact that we thought I caused it means that we thought she did it that day and cannot understand I was talking about our original theory relating to me and not her

TODAY Lupin brought it up on thread that she thought I caused it for the second time.

2 days ago (I think) she brought it up on thread for the first time.

MORNING OF DAY 9 - She PMd me with the accusation.

This is not new for me today, despite whatever conversations you had about how it might be you, she only told me that there was no other possible cause but me since Day 9 starting on Day 9.

Unlynch Rojo Lynch Lupin again who the **** knows

But I also don't know why Lupin would lie about differentiating for no reason---just keep saying you're an HSC, why lie when you know DVMD's keeping track of which days she creates cells? It's just begging to get caught, why take the risk?

Well, I also announced on thread when there were no more HSCs so claiming HSC would actually be worse

TODAY Lupin brought it up on thread that she thought I caused it for the second time.

This is not new for me today, despite whatever conversations you had about how it might be you, she only told me that there was no other possible cause but me since Day 9 starting on Day 9.
OMFG. YOU'RE MISSING THE GODDAMN POINT. READ WITHOUT BEING UPSET. YOU'RE MISSING A MAJOR DETAIL

Lady she just means that they thought it could be you from the beginning, but at the beginning they also had an alternate theory. Then they dispensed of that theory, leaving you as their main suspect.

But otherwise, yes, it seems odd to easily catch lupin in something like this. Which I stated earlier so that does give me pause and I have little else to go on

Is any of this even pertinent to the lynch??? I am so confused on why all of this is going back and forth. Does anyone even think Lady is a wolf?

Is any of this even pertinent to the lynch??? I am so confused on why all of this is going back and forth. Does anyone even think Lady is a wolf?
I think there's a chance she's chaos or something. the switch for Th to Treg is weird

I am trying to show Dy that this is one of the many inconsistencies in Lupin's play. Dy seems to think that Lupin just came up with the idea that I caused the immunosupression, when the very first contact I had with the LN on Day 9 was an accusation of the same. So if the story Lupin sold Dy was "This is a great idea I had today..." It is crap. I have been being accused for nearly a week. And she brought it up on thread a few days ago too, so it is possible to search for it and see that this is not a new idea from today.

Aka, if the idea being new is what she told Dy, that is a lie.

3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg

latest

????

I am trying to show Dy that this is one of the many inconsistencies in Lupin's play. Dy seems to think that Lupin just came up with the idea that I caused the immunosupression, when the very first contact I had with the LN on Day 9 was an accusation of the same. So if the story Lupin sold Dy was "This is a great idea I had today..." It is crap. I have been being accused for nearly a week. And she brought it up on thread a few days ago too, so it is possible to search for it and see that this is not a new idea from today.

No, I was trying to demonstrate that we didn't think that originally. I don't care if it was literally only today or several days after that point. my point was that on the thread today and currently she believes lotf may have been the culprit.

this is literally not an inconsistency. this is you not following what I'm saying

IT'S NOT BRAND NEW AS OF TODAY. IT'S NEWER THAN THE INITIAL THOUGHT

I think there's a chance she's chaos or something. the switch for Th to Treg is weird

But the change from HSC to killer T without my doing, isn't? There either is a second mechanism which makes neither weird or they are both weird. You can't have it both ways.

I've been ISO'ing posts and I read through today twice. I have no confidence in any vote right now. Looking at Lupin, I was thinking there was something off with her posting style Jan 4-5th, but that doesn't fit with our hypothetical conversion timeline, so it's probably me making stuff up.

Lady she just means that they thought it could be you from the beginning, but at the beginning they also had an alternate theory. Then they dispensed of that theory, leaving you as their main suspect.
If so, sorry, that isn't how it reads since Dy keeps saying
"Originally me, not LOTF.
Now we think not me, Now LOTF"

Because LoTF +/- Dy is very different from how it was presented to me. And very different from Dy, not LotF with LotF as a new idea.

Dy did Lupin tell you she was a Killer T before DVMD announced on the thread we were out of HSCs? I'll look for the post for a date, but Wednesday at the earliest.

But the change from HSC to killer T without my doing, isn't? There either is a second mechanism which makes neither weird or they are both weird. You can't have it both ways.
I think it's a second mechanism but I'm not allowed to think it might not be something like that and suspect them for that? I just think second mechanism is more likely.

Lupin did have an exasperated 'i give up' style post 3:30 my time today, way before the one that set off Aloha's feels, and way before we got close to the end of lynch. So that might be consistent with non-village end game for her. I didn't save it so I'd have to go dig it up again.

Official lynch tally
lupin (6) - kcough, kam, LotF, Rojo (contingency from yesterday), DVMD, aloha
Rojo (4) - Raf, Dy, lupin, teep
????? (1) - Hmoo

Lupin did have an exasperated 'i give up' style post 3:30 my time today, way before the one that set off Aloha's feels, and way before we got close to the end of lynch. So that might be consistent with non-village end game for her. I didn't save it so I'd have to go dig it up again.
wait, didn't aloha say it wasn't her wolf game?

so which is it? her wolf game or not to give up

I think it's a second mechanism but I'm not allowed to think it might not be something like that and suspect them for that? I just think second mechanism is more likely.

If you find both suspicious, then it makes sense. Odd to assume second mech for lupin but not LoTF. Especially when they are the only two players changing without my doing. So second mech just doesn't make sense. And if you think second mech are you saying only lupin was changed that way? Or they both were? And if they both were what makes one suspicious but not the other?