Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The last night I was notified of a new T cell entering the game was Jan 6th.

Unlynch Rojo Lynch Lupin?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
The last night I was notified of a new T cell entering the game was Jan 6th.

Unlynch Rojo Lynch Lupin?
Were you notified of LoTF'S change? Also, I am sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously since we pretty much determined you are chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if this is all you. lol

When I was changed, I told her that I thought there must not be any more HSCs and anybody that claimed to be HSC was lying.

DVMD than said it on thread the next day.

Were you notified of LoTF'S change? Also, I am sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously since we pretty much determined you are chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if this is all you. lol
Yes, and I confirmed the date with her when she entered the node and you told me she'd claimed Helper T.

I feel good enough, unless something new pops up, to finally get to say:

Lynch Lupin

Having a hard time believing this as mods told me no HSCS as of January 8th. And I had to wait for the revival to create another cell

Sorry mods told me Wednesday no more HSCs

Unless someone else is turning people into other cells.... I didn't create anymore cells after January 8th... that is, until the recent revival

No, I mean when she got turned into the T-reg, not the original t-helper
No, no notification since the 6th. STL did clarify for me I only get the notification when a new T cell enters the body, but would not know their fate afterward. So it's possible her transition from T to T wasn't counted.

When did we determine she is chaos?

Because she survived lynch?
Yeah, I'm definitely not chaos. Lupin says she thinks I am but didn't think I was responsible for Rojo's immunosuppression so don't knw how genuine it is.

I dunno, no one else is claiming changing at a time other than when I did something. Minus LoTF and I verified feeling weird that night. Didn't feel weird the night you changed.
I had felt weird earlier in the game, as had numerous other people, so pretty sure that was associated with one of the wolves because it stopped after genny died.

This is BS, especially considering your circumstances. :bored:
I told you I had thought you were chaos and that I didn't quite trust you, but with nothing to put my finger on... I got more out of playing along and hoping for the best. :shrug:

Only thing holding me back on Lupin is that she's a smart wolf and wouldn't fall into this easy if a way to figure her out. But I really can't think of anything else.

I suppose it's possible the weird feeling could be an ability thief, though there's no reason a wolf would use a stolen ability to make a Killer T cell. Chaos wouldn't admit to it unless their win condition aligns with village (but again, why make a Killer T cell if your win condition doesn't align with village?)

I'm willing to believe the "feeling weird" was someone else controlling that player's ability. I didn't feel weird the night lupin is claiming turning into a killer t
Did you miss where I said I was pretty sure that was genny? mmm said she felt weird last in my notes and was killed when genny was lynched. Pretty sure that means it was penny's ability.