Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Always on mobile, and with the update that happened yesterday, things are super glitchy.
She might be on mobile. It's been loading/updating really inconsistently for me. Takes some time for posts to come through.

Members don't see this ad.

I am trying to get all parties in the LN talking because somebody here is who we need to lynch. I know I'm not it, but the tiny little details might be the key to figuring this out. And I definitely don't want this to be the same kind of vouch as with genny. I assume more went on with Dy, but getting that from her mouth might help.

I get that, but that is the second time in a short period you tagged her. It is considered bad form to inundate people with alerts. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I get that, but that is the second time in a short period you tagged her. It is considered bad form to inundate people with alerts. lol
Sorry.:oops: It feels like it has been a while...

@raf2769 besides being blocked by AIC, I've been able to get antigen Everytime. And I don't think anyone's interacted with me at all since I came back into the LN, lotf

From my understanding, that means 2 people are claiming the same role in the LN. That means that there is a high chance one of you is something else. In which case, one of you is probably our killer. But this is me making a lot of leaps.

We have about 2 hours left guys. I understand at least one person here has incentive to not give out anything until tomorrow, but the rest of us should be pushing for conversation to get a village win.

I feel like STL hinting we're in a lynch or lose situation is the most important piece of information we have.

They're clearly trying to keep things vague but it sounds like Lupin and Dy are saying they have the same role.

There are two possible scenarios for what cells we need to kill cancer:
1.) NK and Killer-T both
2.) Only one of NK/Killer-T

If the assumption that Dy and Lupin have the same role is true:
If we lynch outside of Lupin/Dy tonight, then none of Teep, Rojo, Lotf, or I could end the game tonight as a wolf (unless the last wolf somehow has two kills).
But if the wolf was among Teep, Rojo, Lotf, or I, we could end the game under Scenario 1 by mislynching one of Dy/Lupin (the other would function as the backup, but could be killed overnight by the remaining wolf)
Dy as a wolf could end the game by killing Lupin in Scenario 1
Lupin as a wolf could end the game by killing either Ny or Dy in Scenario 1.

But I do think if one of Lupin/Dy was the wolf they could have ended the game under Scenario 1 the night after Ny was killed/rezzed when we had no night kill. So I'm leaning lynching outside of those 2 as the safer move.

I'm interested to hear from Rojo. He hasn't posted for a few days. I don't think retaining his ability clears him of conversion. And we've discussed the suppression a lot, but if it's a chaos action, that doesn't clear him either. If it was a wolf action, it would have had to come from Kara--is it possible the suppression could have been a precursor to a conversion? I can't really think of a way to make it work thematically.

So the question I have been asking since I got to the LN: What is Lupin's role and why do so many people seem to trust her?

She passed me to Rojo and pointed at everybody else trusting her and I had no other real choice but to talk to her, so I went all in. Plus, I wasn't much of a threat to a wolf so I hoped even if she was, I would live. Well, I lived, so either she is village, or I wasn't a threat.

We are end game. There is no reason to hide roles unless you are a wolf or chaos and every reason as village to lay it all on the table.

Members don't see this ad :)
So the question I have been asking since I got to the LN: What is Lupin's role and why do so many people seem to trust her?

She passed me to Rojo and pointed at everybody else trusting her and I had no other real choice but to talk to her, so I went all in. Plus, I wasn't much of a threat to a wolf so I hoped even if she was, I would live. Well, I lived, so either she is village, or I wasn't a threat.

We are end game. There is no reason to hide roles unless you are a wolf or chaos and every reason as village to lay it all on the table.
Really? Why would I have told you who to interact with to activate? And dy is a killer t, if I was an original or converted, she would be dead. And why the hell would I be moving away from the person I need to kill as a convert? It doesn't fit. I get you don't easily follow some of the game stuff, but I cannot be the convert. The series of events doesn't fit.

Unless the last wolf can kill across groups KC couldn't have been responsible for the Ny kill.

Really? Why would I have told you who to interact with to activate? And dy is a killer t, if I was an original or converted, she would be dead. And why the hell would I be moving away from the person I need to kill as a convert? It doesn't fit. I get you don't easily follow some of the game stuff, but I cannot be the convert. The series of events doesn't fit.
You could also have moved out of the LN as the wolf in the hope that if we lynched you, none of the necessary cells to kill you would be near you and the lynch would not kill.

STL has said a lynch will kill at this point, but you moved before that announcement.

Yes, I have trouble following with the many distractions of my life and the fact that I am using a phone, but I can still see that option and that you didn't answer the question. What are you? This is the end. No reason to hide.

Ok guys, today was an absolute **** show at work and I was the only doctor. I'm just now getting home.

@Lupin21 I really wish you had come to me because I have questions that I can't ask on open thread without revealing things in guessing we are intentionally keeping obscure....but I can't say you are clear from my suspicions at this point. But dy seems to think so and I do trust her so I'll have to go with that.

I don't think nyanko is our cancer.

Everyone else is fair game. I want more info on everyone else.

You could also have moved out of the LN as the wolf in the hope that if we lynched you, none of the necessary cells to kill you would be near you and the lynch would not kill.

STL has said a lynch will kill at this point, but you moved before that announcement.

Yes, I have trouble following with the many distractions of my life and the fact that I am using a phone, but I can still see that option and that you didn't answer the question. What are you? This is the end. No reason to hide.
Why not just kill her though? Then it wouldn't have mattered where I was.

Updated and edited:

No group:
Hmoo
- cat

PBC - vet student

BM:
DVMD - stuck in BM, orders development of HSCs, protected from death

Ny - NK resurrected as HSC

LN/Thymus: *Last kill here*
Kam
- Thymic Stromal Cell, sees when t cells enter the game, (possibly involved in development?), lynch avoidance

Lupin - killer t

Dy - T cell

LotF - HSC > Helper T (proof available) > Treg, AICs (shown in last LN block), unconvertable, cancels lynches

Teep - HSC > APC

Rojo - APC, (Dy and LotF got antigen from him)

BS empty
GIT:

Aloha - Treg, AICs, unconvertable, cancels lynches

Kcough - ?

Raf - mast cell, (evidence from FB death), moves during day?

Ok guys, today was an absolute **** show at work and I was the only doctor. I'm just now getting home.

@Lupin21 I really wish you had come to me because I have questions that I can't ask on open thread without revealing things in guessing we are intentionally keeping obscure....but I can't say you are clear from my suspicions at this point. But dy seems to think so and I do trust her so I'll have to go with that.

I don't think nyanko is our cancer.

Everyone else is fair game. I want more info on everyone else.

DVMD see my quoted post. This is what we are working with. That and a warning that this is end game.

Kam are you thinking rojo is a convert?
I'm thinking the convert has to be one of Rojo, Teep, Lotf, Lupin, or Dy to fit your kill (unless the rules for killing have changed).

Based on my post above I think there's greater risk of the game ending overnight lynching within Dy/Lupin than outside of them.

Lotf isn't reading wolf to me.

So of Teep and Rojo, I'm picking Rojo. Teep didn't seem overly concerned about getting lynched yesterday, but it could be either. I like Rojo a little more.

Why not just kill her though? Then it wouldn't have mattered where I was.
If she trusts you and has openly said so, and you have the cover of "covering for her," why would you kill her? Especially if the people you did kill were too suspicious or not useful.

If she trusts you and has openly said so, and you have the cover of "covering for her," why would you kill her? Especially if the people you did kill were too suspicious or not useful.
I think the argument is based on the assumption that we need both NK and Killer-Ts together to take out cancer. So Lupin is saying she could have killed Dy and ended the game (as no Killer-Ts would be both available and willing). Not last night, since we still had a freebie night to lynch cancer and she'd have to move back into LN and expose herself. But the night before (after the Ny kill), we had a no kill, and at that point I don't believe we'd yet been notified cancer was weakened. So if she was the convert (and we need NK and Killer-Ts both for the game to continue) she could have ended things there.

Last edited:
@Lupin21 is that really your role????
This is what she told me, is this impossible? If she's been covering for Dy and isn't Killer-T we have a different scenario on our hands than the one I've been analyzing.

Reactions: 1 user
So we have 2 killer t cells. Both of which claim that they killed the same wolf.

pew pew pew

I killed hurl!

I don't understand why you people didn't put together the whole Imma kill krabs, and krabs is dead this morning.

Jeebuas perl. Why did bygone get off krabs? I had a reason to not her. I got egged to proper cell last night.

Anymost I am sorry miss link. on phone and drunks. Killa coming for krabs!!!!! ahahahaha

I think this is probably what Lotf is thinking of.

Reactions: 1 user