Drexel DPMS 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been accepted yet? All this waiting is killing me!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been accepted yet? All this waiting is killing me!

I haven't received any feedback on my application but I did reach out to the Associate Director of grad admissions and he said "They are nearing the time to release admission decisions regarding this program. The Graduate Admissions Office does not sit on the DPMS admission committee, but we do believe the DPMS admissions committee will be finalizing their admissions decisions and releasing those decisions to DPMS applicants shortly". Good luck to those of you who have interviewed!

Anybody else still waiting to hear back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received any feedback on my application but I did reach out to the Associate Director of grad admissions and he said "They are nearing the time to release admission decisions regarding this program. The Graduate Admissions Office does not sit on the DPMS admission committee, but we do believe the DPMS admissions committee will be finalizing their admissions decisions and releasing those decisions to DPMS applicants shortly". Good luck to those of you who have interviewed!

Anybody else still waiting to hear back?
:wideyed:

God help us all.

I heard on my interview thewy were sending out acceptances last friday.

Did anyone get one?

Nope

I imagine if anyone had gotten one, they would have posted by now
I heard on my interview thewy were sending out acceptances last friday.

Did anyone get one?
We were told on the 18th that it would be after Memorial Day during the first week of June. After they meet after the last interview date, which should be May 25 th.

We were told on the 18th that it would be after Memorial Day during the first week of June. After they meet after the last interview date, which should be May 25 th.
That sounds cruel! Why would they wait so late? They told us during our interview they are trying to get away from sending the acceptances so late because it was hectic last year. The program starts on June 19th. Argh!

They said there was going to be hopefully two rounds of acceptances. Hopefully they meant the second round of acceptances would be after Memorial Day for the current batch of interviews while the first batch of interviews acceptances is this week.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That sounds cruel! Why would they wait so late? They told us during our interview they are trying to get away from sending the acceptances so late because it was hectic last year. The program starts on June 19th. Argh!
I know right. We shall see what they do. It would be much more convenient to know earlier than June if you have to move to another state but that has happened in the past

Reactions: 1 user
They said there was going to be hopefully two rounds of acceptances. Hopefully they meant the second round of acceptances would be after Memorial Day for the current batch of interviews while the first batch of interviews acceptances is this week.

Well I hope it's good news for all of us!

This is the same thing I was told....and I interviewed in the first week of May :bang::wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just realized that on this day last year, people got their acceptances.

Reactions: 1 users
Your going to have me checking my portal all day.

Lol! My bad. But you may be better off waiting this Friday the 26th. Because last year, decisions went out after the last interview day (or at least what was initially the last interview day before June 2nd)

I have checked the portal at least 20 times today and now I am kinda nauseous!

In my interview we were told that last year got their decisions earlier than usual so I wouldn't compare to them :/
in my interview they said hey wanted to avoid what happened last year, which they told us was late acceptances.

in my interview they said hey wanted to avoid what happened last year, which they told us was late acceptances.
Rofl well who knows then. Our session had to be led by Lee Hill since the person who was supposed to be leading it had teaching duties. So maybe all the info we got on my day was wrong

Should I contact the office if I have yet to hear anything?? Anyone else in the same boat?

Should I contact the office if I have yet to hear anything?? Anyone else in the same boat?

On behalf of everyone losing their **** on this thread, please do XD

So you guys have also not heard back anything? Like I mean at all, not even an interview invite.

Okay, this is how I feel everything will play out. Committee meets tomorrow and make their decision (1st acceptances or rejections), Monday is memorial day so nothing will be done, Tuesday or Wednesday, the first acceptances or rejections shows up on the portals, Thursday or Friday (June 2nd) emails will be sent out.

Okay, this is how I feel everything will play out. Committee meets tomorrow and make their decision (1st acceptances or rejections), Monday is memorial day so nothing will be done, Tuesday or Wednesday, the first acceptances or rejections shows up on the portals, Thursday or Friday (June 2nd) emails will be sent out.
I'm 99% sure they'll send out decisions tomorrow :oops:
I can't really explain why, but it's just a feeling I have

So I broke first guys and ended up calling the admissions office. The guy I talked to said they had a meeting yesterday and that decision could be as soon as later today or tomorrow but wasn't 100%. All he knew was they had a meeting yesterday. He said an email should be sent out. I didn't press for more info because I felt like it would annoy him.

So I broke first guys and ended up calling the admissions office. The guy I talked to said they had a meeting yesterday and that decision could be as soon as later today or tomorrow but wasn't 100%. All he knew was they had a meeting yesterday. He said an email should be sent out. I didn't press for more info because I felt like it would annoy him.

Omg this makes me sick. how can anyone handle rejection at this point:(:bang: we have waited way too long for this and I'm very nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knew it!
So Friday, Tuesday, or Wednesday is when we should hear.

My friend just got a call and they offered an acceptance!

I would think so since today was the last day of interview dates.
My friend just got a call and they offered an acceptance!
wait, why did they call and not send an email or update the portal instead?
I thought that's how people find out. If not, I may have to update my contact info 'cause mY phone number's changed lol

I thought that's how people find out. If not, I may have to update my contact info 'cause mY phone number's changed lol
Well if they can't get you through the phone, they will email

I asked if there was an update on their portal, but there wasn't any. I'm not sure if an email was sent out as well, but apparently they give you a call.