2022-2023 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nah fam, I'm gunning for a "top of the waitlist" though.
I remember freaking out cause I wasn't "top of the waitlist," but surprisingly enough, I don't actually know any folks in my class who got off the WL who were "top of the waitlist" at the time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone think it's a good idea to call/ask admissions about timelines or just wait

For those who were accepted, what was the subject of the email/first line?

For those who were accepted, what was the subject of the email/first line?

IMG_6398.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
well here I am with no interview still haven't been rejected via email post secondary yet I know there is no chance but pls just reject me already

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard from PRIME this week yet?
i have not, but they have already sent out their WL and A's (i believe) and rejections came out a week later last year. so im expecting an R at this point :(

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear but congrats on a WL and not an R. Was this just now?
From what I understand, the top of the list indication basically translates to an eventual acceptance. The only question is when.

Reactions: 1 users
Small update from the FA forum this afternoon, merit scholarships likely to be released in the next 2 weeks!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I was placed on the alternate list. Is that different from the wait list?

Got the top of the list indication in WL email as well. Dont see it said in the portal tho.

WL +1 Jan interview. Any A’s? They’re giving out WL’s and R’s now as I suspected

i’m curious if UCLA sends waitlists AND rejections post-interview. or if they’re life case western and throw all non-accepted interviewees into the alternate list too

Does anyone know how many WLs they usually send out, and how many of those turn to As? Any estimates/predictions?

Does anyone know how many WLs they usually send out, and how many of those turn to As? Any estimates/predictions?
The AAMC pdf shows 150 waitlist students with 50 getting off. Waitlist applicants will not be considered until after May 1st

Reactions: 4 users
i’m curious if UCLA sends waitlists AND rejections post-interview. or if they’re life case western and throw all non-accepted interviewees into the alternate list too
They do send post II R’s. I had a friend last cycle and this one get a post II R

For those who interviewed for PRIME and regular geffen, did you get a separate admissions email for geffen?