2022-2023 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received any scholarships yet (not including the FAFSA awarded to everyone)?
yea I got one in early march!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email from admissions saying i’m still under consideration

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just waitlist me/reject me @UCR

i mean like what places, since a lot of students are from the IE many live at home and commute
Its a college town with how many undergrads there are, theres student apartments and houses everywhere

EDIT: Clarifying, there's a college town feel around UCR. Riverside is definitely not a typical college town.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone of you guys Haider applicant? And when did y'all interview?
Haider and interviewed January. Also got the still under consideration email which apparently everyone else got too lol so idk if they just sent it to everyone??

Is anyone of you guys Haider applicant? And when did y'all interview?
Haider in late Sept.
It can be either 1 of 2 things:
1) it's an informal waitlist(maybe they word it this way so people don't send them many emails). However, if everyone got this email it probably means Reason 2
2) it is a filler email, and we will probably get waitlist or R’s in the following weeks

Haider in late Sept.
It can be either 1 of 2 things:
1) it's an informal waitlist(maybe they word it this way so people don't send them many emails). However, if everyone got this email it probably means Reason 2
2) it is a filler email, and we will probably get waitlist or R’s in the following weeks
🥲🥲

I did not but I interviewed for the conditional admit program. Anyone that’s not a haider applicant that did receive the email?
Not Haider interviewed in October

I received an email today I am not a haider applicant. I interviewed 11/05, not sure what this email means for all of us.

I did not but I interviewed for the conditional admit program. Anyone that’s not a haider applicant that did receive the email?
Interviewed end of January, received the email today. Not a Haider applicant.

Damn wish there were other conditional admit applicants on this thread to cross reference with 😪 feels like we in a whole different process than haider/eap/class of 2027 applicants

Wishing y’all the best of luck man forreal 🙏

• Care
If you don’t mind me asking, what is the difference between a regular seat and this program?
Not entirely sure. I believe it’s for students who have shown a commitment to servicing the IE but may need additional work academically. If I am fortunate enough to be accepted, I think I’d have to meet specific contractual obligations this upcoming year at UCR and if I meet these requirement, I may be offered a seat for next year (class of 2028). Honestly, im grateful I was even considered for this. The cycle and waiting game has been tough. Hope this helps!

I did some digging around. Besides last year’s thread. Previous years have been silent waitlists. Most likely that’s what is happening :/

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
So I noticed there's a new tab in the portal titled "Admission Decision" but nothing displays when clicking on it lol.. tbh idk if it's always been there or if it truly just appeared.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
So I noticed there's a new tab in the portal titled "Admission Decision" but nothing displays when clicking on it lol.. tbh idk if it's always been there or if it truly just appeared.
I’m assuming you’re up next! Congrats dude 🕶️ I’m sure they’re going to call you! Keep us updated!

I was accepted about two months ago and that’s how mine appears as well!