2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone seen any waitlist movement yet? I know we have months until April & May, but I was just curious.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i got WL also, interviewed 2/6; felt like my interviewers were trying to antagonize me the entire time so honestly surprised it's not an R

i got WL also, interviewed 2/6; felt like my interviewers were trying to antagonize me the entire time so honestly surprised it's not an R
Wow, you heard back quick. It's been longer than 6 weeks and I haven't heard anything.

Did you hear back? I'm still waiting and it's been 6 weeks. I suppose I'll hear back soon, given that so many people have gotten decisions recently.

Nope! I just interviewed last week although I hope to hear back as soon as possible

Reactions: 1 user
I got grilled during my interview to the point where i started sweating :')
dude same... i was like omg. interviewer asked me what i found during my research which i did years ago. had to reach back into the depths of my memory for that one. everything felt like an interrogation as opposed to trying to see if i'm a good fit for their school... almost like they were trying to disprove everything on my application. overall not a good experience at all

• Sad
dude same... i was like omg. interviewer asked me what i found during my research which i did years ago. had to reach back into the depths of my memory for that one. everything felt like an interrogation as opposed to trying to see if i'm a good fit for their school... almost like they were trying to disprove everything on my application. overall not a good experience at all
Same here. I thought it was just me. I felt very unwanted and like I was undergoing an interrogation.

Same here. I thought it was just me. I felt very unwanted and like I was undergoing an interrogation.
ok, good to know i'm not alone. like i get that's an interview strategy, but i just rly don't enjoy it 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Going to give up seat this week.Hope it goes to one of you

Reactions: 1 users
Is there an accepted students facebook page or groupme?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Wow! You heard back quick. Can I ask how you think the interview went for you?
I think it went well for the most part. The interviewers were nice and the questions kept on coming, there were a few tricky ones but overall I left the interview feeling ok!

II invite today! Gonna try to do it on 3/13 or maybe 3/8, not sure yet. How was the interview guys?

Just got my interview invite today and I'm wondering if I even stand a chance :( My MCAT is 505, sGPA is 3.3, cumulative is 3.4. Any advice/input on scores + interview tips would be extremely helpful!

Just got my interview invite today and I'm wondering if I even stand a chance :( My MCAT is 505, sGPA is 3.3, cumulative is 3.4. Any advice/input on scores + interview tips would be extremely helpful!
You wouldn't have gotten the interview invite if you didn't stand a chance. They wouldn't waste their time if they didn't like you. They obviously like something about your app, so go in with confidence.

Reactions: 4 users
II today. Can I PM someone with a few questions about the interview? Thank you!

This is a little late but to help some people with the timeline of decisions after II, I interviewed mid February and was waitlisted March 2. My guess is that the quicker turnaround is for Rs or waitlists. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Just received an II, complete in September

Can someone who interviewed or is a student PM me? Interview on 3/13 and wanna know what to expect lol. Is it closed or open file? I saw a lot of people say it was good cop bad cop, is it dependent on who interviews? Thanks !

Can someone who interviewed or is a student PM me? Interview on 3/13 and wanna know what to expect lol. Is it closed or open file? I saw a lot of people say it was good cop bad cop, is it dependent on who interviews? Thanks !
I think that as long as you know going in that they may act tough and ask some difficult questions you'll be just fine. I had no idea about that going in so I was thrown off by it because I thought they disliked me. Just act yourself and you'll be fine

Can anyone speak to the benefits of this campus vs Touro- Nevada. I am torn between the two, because one I love city life but the issue is this campus looks so run down compared to other medical schools.

Hey y’all, I’ve interviewed in mid-Jan but still haven’t heard back anything yet. It’s been past the 4-6 week given range as well. The wait is killing me!

I’ve been thinking of sending a letter of interest, but not sure what else to do next… any tips?

Hey y’all, I’ve interviewed in mid-Jan but still haven’t heard back anything yet. It’s been past the 4-6 week given range as well. The wait is killing me!

I’ve been thinking of sending a letter of interest, but not sure what else to do next… a+
+1. From previous comments it seems like they haven't sent out many A's since then; only WL. So all things considered silence is not a bad thing