2022-2023 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since this is a private school does it even matter if an applicant is in-state or OOS?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those of you that got an II, could you share a general timeframe/month of when the available dates are? I'm curious to know if these are coming up soon or not until later in the fall

Reactions: 1 user
Is the earliest II date in October for you guys too?

Is it worth applying here if I have a 499 MCAT? I just don't know if they screen at 500?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks brotha. And before people start asking: 3.9x gpa 49x mcat, oos

First hold of the cycle :(

OOS, 2.78 uGPA, 3.98 SMP GPA, 521 MCAT

Have DO shadowing and a DO letter too

OOS II received yesterday with four in person dates available in October. Secondary was submitted 7/9

Does they send the II to your email or did you check the portal?

How long after people's applications were marked "complete" did people find out if they got a II?

At least three of us from Florida submitted in JUNE and never heard back. Not sure what's going on. MCAT 51* (mid-teens), GPA >3.7). STATS wouldn't have screened me out.

If one of the AT Still Schools sends you an II, is it ver likely or almost guaranteed that the other AT Still school will send an II?

If one of the AT Still Schools sends you an II, is it ver likely or almost guaranteed that the other AT Still school will send an II?
No, they are completely separate processes

Where would y’all rank AT Still? Is it a low-tier, mid-tier, or high-tier DO school?

How are you all planning to get there? It's so far away from airports, it seems like renting a car is the only option. But I know that can definitely get expensive, especially having to pay extra for being under 25.

From where I live I would have to take three planes which would take about 18 hours to get there. So I’m just going to make the 18 hour drive which will be cheaper and take just as long

Where would y’all rank AT Still? Is it a low-tier, mid-tier, or high-tier DO school?
I would suggest comparing it based on MCAT scores. Those that are in high demand will have higher MCAT scores. I have heard this mantra from several medical school students. Chicago stands out (510 MCAT average) of the crowd for sure. Not putting down other schools this is just based on facts. A high-tier school will attract more applicants and would likely be very competitive to matriculate.