2021-2022 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed the same day. At this point I'm thinking maybe they'll do monthly releases?
I was honestly thinking the same thing. Makes logical sense. Do 1 month of interviews, release decisions the next.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They only interview on Mon/Tues and there was availability the entire month of Nov with the exception of one date next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a courtesy update email saying they are still reviewing.

“You are receiving this message because your application remains in the review process and no decision has been made yet. Rest assured, our system does not allow for any applicants to get "lost" and every applicant will receive a decision from the Committee, regardless of outcome. We anticipate interviewing through February or as late as necessary.”

Just got a courtesy update email saying they are still reviewing.

“You are receiving this message because your application remains in the review process and no decision has been made yet. Rest assured, our system does not allow for any applicants to get "lost" and every applicant will receive a decision from the Committee, regardless of outcome. We anticipate interviewing through February or as late as necessary.”
Same here! Complete mid-July.

So I got an update email today, but for a second I thought it was a rejection... at least I'm still being considered and I appreciate the transparency. This waiting game is hard.

Just wanted to corroborate that the emails are staggered. Just received the update email 0 minutes ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just got the email! It was nice of them to send that out, even if there was really nothing to update.

Anyone else get it twice? lol I got one 10 mins ago and then another just now

Reactions: 1 users
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who hasn’t received any interview invites. I know my 508 and 3.92 are not good enough but I am still holding hope as I submitted in July

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who hasn’t received any interview invites. I know my 508 and 3.92 are not good enough but I am still holding hope as I submitted in July
They are good enough!! There's people who get interview and acceptances with lower scores. Stats aren't everything. Hope you get a II soon.

got the II about the same time the update email was sent out. earliest interviews in december

• Love
II received today! OOS, URM, no ties

• Love
Does anyone know what the chances are of getting an interview post the update email?

Here’s to another Friday, patiently waiting for some decision news.

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know what the chances are of getting an interview post the update email?
I received an II and never got an update email, I dont believe there is any correlation

Another Friday bites the dust 😌

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
current student here - if any accepted students are looking for information about the school, feel free to shoot me your email or something.
What is the culture like? Is it supportive or competitive? Where do most people live? What made you choose this school? What is something in your opinion that most people don't know about your institution? What do you like the most/least?

So whats the consensus about when were supposed to hear back post-interview ?

What is the culture like? Is it supportive or competitive? Where do most people live? What made you choose this school? What is something in your opinion that most people don't know about your institution? What do you like the most/least?
I'm not a student so take this with a grain of salt, but I've asked a couple current SLU students the same types of questions off the record (meaning not just the ones I talked to on interview day). About the student environment, everyone's said that it's really chill and the administration is very supportive of their students. It's also a true P/F school without internal rankings, which those students also said helps make their time at the school (in the pre-clinical years at least) much less stressful and more enjoyable. Very supportive environment from what I've been told

Typically around 3-4 weeks people have said but others have had to wait longer. I interviewed 10/11 and haven't heard back yet.

Typically around 3-4 weeks people have said but others have had to wait longer. I interviewed 10/11 and haven't heard back yet.
Haha interviewed 9/27! Still no news. They are much MUCH slower this year. As mentioned above, might be releasing decisions 1x per month.

Reactions: 2 users
Haha interviewed 9/27! Still no news. They are much MUCH slower this year. As mentioned above, might be releasing decisions 1x per month.
9/27😭 Hopefully they'll release some decisions this week or next week! We're almost a month out from the first acceptances.

Reactions: 2 users
Have any Canadians received an interview invite? If so what are your stats? Thank you!

9/27😭 Hopefully they'll release some decisions this week or next week! We're almost a month out from the first acceptances.
Also 9/27, I had something happen during the info session that I had to peace out for that I’m hoping doesn’t impact me too much but… ugh. Interview went fine I felt like, but this anxiety is just so much.

Hi, everyone, for those who interview there, did you upload several different thank you notes desinated to the faculty interviewer, other students, admission committee or just one thank you note that addressed everyone?

Hi, everyone, for those who interview there, did you upload several different thank you notes desinated to the faculty interviewer, other students, admission committee or just one thank you note that addressed everyone?
I personally just uploaded one for the faculty interviewer.

complete end of june and still waiting. I got the update letter, but still feel an R coming. Does St Louis send pre-II Rs, or do they ghost you until spring?

complete end of june and still waiting. I got the update letter, but still feel an R coming. Does St Louis send pre-II Rs, or do they ghost you until spring?
N=1 but I was rejected in the spring when I applied before

I think they ghost until the spring which really sucks because it's becoming too stressful.

I think they ghost until the spring which really sucks because it's becoming too stressful.
man, 4 months ago I was so excited to submit my first secondary to St Louis. that sucks.

• Care
Just got an II, was complete 7/15. OOS but go to college in STL not at SLU

Reactions: 4 users