2021-2022 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got an II, was complete 7/21, OOS
What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking ? I was complete early august but haven’t heard back yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone completed early july and still did not hear back?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think decisions will be released tomorrow?

Historically they've released decisions around 4 weeks post-interview. I wonder what's different this year..

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone bold enough to call and ask?

Is anyone bold enough to call and ask?
Historically they've released decisions around 4 weeks post-interview. I wonder what's different this year..
I’ve been thinking about calling. I read a previous thread that they will tell you when your interviewer is presenting or did present and provide an update. It has been longer than any other year genuinely and 4 weeks is what they said in interviews so, I think it’s reasonable haha.

Reactions: 1 users
What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking ? I was complete early august but haven’t heard back yet.
I recently got an II, Idk how they are stratifying their review process, probably an emphasis on mission fit.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Hoping for some news today 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3 users
does the interviewer have access to your stats or just your extracurriculars?

I’ve been thinking about calling. I read a previous thread that they will tell you when your interviewer is presenting or did present and provide an update. It has been longer than any other year genuinely and 4 weeks is what they said in interviews so, I think it’s reasonable haha.
During my interview day admissions told us we should expect to hear something in 6-8 weeks, so maybe the timeline this year is a bit different.

Not specific to SLU, but I’ve heard that admissions committees are meeting less frequently than in years past so maybe this explains to delay

During my interview day admissions told us we should expect to hear something in 6-8 weeks, so maybe the timeline this year is a bit different.
When did you interview? I never got a specific timeline and I interviewed 10/11

That is more reassuring. Sounds more logical too. Hopefully something next week then to my early October and late September friends. May we all get what we are hoping for ❤️

Reactions: 2 users
is no news truly good news??? I've been waiting since early July for an II and losing hope exponentially

Well... See you all in two weeks I guess.
Ridiculous that a school I interviewed at last week will have a decision for me in two weeks whereas I haven’t heard anything from SLU.

Alternate list email rn. Interviewed 10/11. What does this mean exactly?

Accepted! Interviewed 9/27

• Love
Accepted!!! Oh my god. This is surreal. I’m crying ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted today!! W/ terrible stats. If you’re haven’t doubts don’t worry you got this!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted today!! W/ terrible stats. If you’re haven’t doubts don’t worry you got this!
This↑ To everyone here, I had an institutional action, was kicked out of college my first year for failing all my classes, and made a come back now 7 years later bringing my GPA from a 0.7 to a 3.43 cGPA, 3.3 sGPA, and a 512 MCAT. Never let anyone tell you you can’t make it into medical school. Your story matters and most of all, YOU matter. Much love to everyone on this thread 🙂

Reactions: 5 users
Hey man, what are your stats? I also had terrible stats and I am 4 weeks post interview feeling like I have absolutely no chance to get the A. Looking for some inspiration.

At this point of time, is it unlikely that more interview invites will be extended

Anyone able to speak to the waitlist from last year or general numbers?

So does SLU not require a deposit? I tried to find something about that. I also saw someone mention a "letter of intent" here on SDN but that isn't what the acceptance email said I thought? Just want to be prepared!

So does SLU not require a deposit? I tried to find something about that. I also saw someone mention a "letter of intent" here on SDN but that isn't what the acceptance email said I thought? Just want to be prepared!
It doesn't seem like they need a deposit. Just to accept the acceptance in the portal. A letter of intent is a sort of update letter one gives to a school before hearing about an II decision or after getting WL'd. Kinda a way to show the strong intent to go to that school if accepted

It doesn't seem like they need a deposit. Just to accept the acceptance in the portal. A letter of intent is a sort of update letter one gives to a school before hearing about an II decision or after getting WL'd. Kinda a way to show the strong intent to go to that school if accepted
See that is what I thought. And that is why I was confused by someone here saying LOI because I thought LOI was more for like.. those circumstances you described. Oh well; am hypeddd!

At least no one will get the R tomorrow.