2021-2022 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also accepted yesterday off WL!

I didn't get a call, just an email.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we also get physical acceptance letters in the mail?

Just got an acceptance email!!! No call. I sent an update letter yesterday. Interviewed 5/3 and waitlisted 5/19.

Also received an acceptance email about an hour ago! Interviewed 5/3, WL 5/19, and sent an update letter yesterday (same as above haha) Super excited!!

• Haha
anyone know about the AZCOM-CGS bridge program? The email they sent out today sounds like it will be a guaranteed acceptance after completing the program with 3.2 gpa. But the emails they sent about the MABS program earlier in the cycle did not say guaranteed acceptance. Is CGS different than the regular MAMS?

anyone know about the AZCOM-CGS bridge program? The email they sent out today sounds like it will be a guaranteed acceptance after completing the program with 3.2 gpa. But the emails they sent about the MABS program earlier in the cycle did not say guaranteed acceptance. Is CGS different than the regular MAMS?

I don't know what CGS stands for but Bridges is within MABS basically. You have to apply to MABS, then Bridges, and do an interview. You don't find out if you get into the Bridges program until 1-2 months into the semester. If you do get into Bridges, it is guaranteed acceptance with a 3.2 or higher.

I don't know what CGS stands for but Bridges is within MABS basically. You have to apply to MABS, then Bridges, and do an interview. You don't find out if you get into the Bridges program until 1-2 months into the semester. If you do get into Bridges, it is guaranteed acceptance with a 3.2 or higher.
Thanks!

CGS is the College of Graduate Studies. I completed the MABS program, and if I recall correctly, the Bridges program is in place for minority or underserved groups. I would recommend asking admissions for the criteria!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an accepted student checklist, but no email or call or anything. does that mean i was accepted?

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks both! Just FYI for those still on WL I interviewed mid-may and was placed on the alternate list about a week later.

Also got the checklist Friday! Email today. Interview and WL both in May

Last edited:
Got the call yesterday! Email today. Interviewed in November, waitlisted in December 😊

Hi guys! Does anyone know how full the class is at the moment? Hoping for some WL movement! I’ve seen the Facebook group go up in members this week but no one has reported it on here

Hi guys! Does anyone know how full the class is at the moment? Hoping for some WL movement! I’ve seen the Facebook group go up in members this week but no one has reported it on here

Since all As are now coming off the WL, plus it's late June, I think that implies that the class is full. I'd guess every time a new A goes out, it's because someone gave up their seat.

Just got the email that they concluded interviews, but i already interviewed. the disrespect

Released my seat here. I hope a very deserving candidate gets it!!! Best wishes to everyone, irrespective of were your paths lead.

Got a "waitlist to interview" for this current cycle. Would appreciate y'alls thoughts from last cycle on what this means for this school.
got this early last cycle, then they went radio silent, and eventually ghosted haha. current oms-1 though so it all worked out in the end!

Reactions: 1 users
I was told by a student there are over 1800 people placed on the waitlist. Not sure how they now but that sure is a big list

Anyone who got II waitlist, and then got an interview and accepted?? Can you share how long you waited between the hold and the II? And what your stats were?

Got interview waitlisted back in Sept, anyone on the same boat? change status?