2021-2022 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone gotten off the interview waitlist at all? What are the chances on getting an interview off the waitlist?
I was placed on the interview waitlist in late July and just got an II off the waitlist! I did send an update letter though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
what did you include in your update letter? Where did you upload the letter?
I included an article I wrote that was accepted for publication and some leadership roles and projects I took on at my current job. I sent the letter directly to admissions via email!

Has anyone gotten an interview after an Interview Invite waitlist?

Y'all I got an interview invite email from here at 3AM lol. Will be declining though! Ive been on the interview waitlist since late July, 3.5 505 OOS ORM.
I saw available dates for Feb 21 and 28 for in-person interviews and Feb 24 for virtual

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone gotten off the interview waitlist at all? What are the chances on getting an interview off the waitlist?
I have been on the Pre-II waitlist since September '21, got an II last Friday

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I have been on the Pre-II waitlist since September '21, got an II last Friday
Ah so there's hope :'). Did you happen to send an update letter or anything? How far in advance were you able to schedule an interview? Best of luck to you!!

Ah so there's hope :'). Did you happen to send an update letter or anything? How far in advance were you able to schedule an interview? Best of luck to you!!
Thank you so much!! No I did not send an update letter, so it was nice surprise to get the II notice. I chose the earliest virtual slot available which was 2/24. I believe they had 2/17; 3/3 also but they were in-person. I'm praying the best your way.

• Love
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I was originally a part of the class of 2025 but had to take a leave of absence during my winter quarter. The class of 2025 currently uses discord to communicate, and it has been incredibly helpful! I made one for the class of 2026 in case you guys are interested in having one as well. Here's the link to it:
Join the AZCOM Class of 2026 Discord Server!

Just received an Acceptance. Well maybe in the last 2 hours!!!! I am so thankful!!! I'm rooting for everyone here.
Interview: 2/24/22.

Just received an Acceptance. Well maybe in the last 2 hours!!!! I am so thankful!!! I'm rooting for everyone here.
Interview: 2/24/22.
Congrats!!! :)
Were you on the pre- II waitlist at all? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Congrats!!! :)
Were you on the pre- II waitlist at all? Do you mind sharing your stats?
Thank you!! Absolutely. I was in the Pre-II waitlist from September to Feb'22. Interviewed last Thursday. So, its true-- you can be removed from the WAITLIST and still be successful.
GPA: 3.41, MCAT: 510

• Love
I was put on the interview waitlist on 3/5... Realistically, is it possible to be taken off the waitlist before the end of the interview season?

I was put on the interview waitlist on 3/5... Realistically, is it possible to be taken off the waitlist before the end of the interview season?
I have been on the interview waitlist for nearly 7 months and got the II at 1:00 am this morning. Anything can happen I guess. I don't know the method to the madness.

Reactions: 4 users
Withdrawing my A here, hope it goes to one of you lovely folks.

May I ask why?
I absolutely love the location and the school. But I am OOS and got accepted to my instate DO school (MSU) which is overall going to be so much more affordable and lead to significantly less debt.

Reactions: 3 users
So the virtual interview day schedule says there is a 3 hour time slot for interviews? Can anyone speak to how this works if we just have the one 30 minute interview?

So the virtual interview day schedule says there is a 3 hour time slot for interviews? Can anyone speak to how this works if we just have the one 30 minute interview?
You might be assigned a time anywhere within that 3 hour zone. They will let you know that day probably

yes, you only have just one 30 minute interview. The interview is in session for 3 hours though, however after you are done with yours, you can exit the zoom and return for the next collective agenda.

are there any current students that I could speak with?

Love how I have had no communication from this school in months but they decide to send me pharmacy school Q&A Email.

It’s almost disgraceful that they send their soon to be rejects email after email about their pharmacy program.

Like hey you’re not cut out to be a doctor from our school but why not completely switch career fields into our less desirable program.

When is this schools interview season over?? Still haven't gotten an R from them but haven't heard from them in over 6 months

Hi friends I have an interview with Midwestern this next week. The interview email says I will need to complete a health screening form. However, when I click on the link to the form, it takes me to the general Midwestern website and I cannot find the health screening form. Can someone help me out?

Hi friends I have an interview with Midwestern this next week. The interview email says I will need to complete a health screening form. However, when I click on the link to the form, it takes me to the general Midwestern website and I cannot find the health screening form. Can someone help me out?
TBH, I completely forgot about the health screening until I was on my way back to my hotel after my interview. I would try emailing admissions and seeing if they could help you. But don't stress about it if you can't figure it out. No one ever asked or brought them up during the interview.

Does anyone know how long they plan to interview for? I’m still on the interview waitlist so trying to gauge my chances for II

Current student. We used to have to do daily health screens for covid but that stopped last week. Most likely just outdated interview email info, so don't worry about it.

Does anyone know how long they plan to interview for? I’m still on the interview waitlist so trying to gauge my chances for II
So I called them today and they said their tentative plans as of now are to interview through the beginning of May. So about another month of interviews as of now

hmn okay, looks like they are working their way through the II WL. - i hope. I was put on the WL in October. Did you write a letter of interest?
nope, i didn't. looks like they have interview scheduling available until may 12th. wishing you the best

just received an interview invite. the earliest virtual one i could schedule was for 5/9.

kinda confused because this feels very late.

anyways, how did the interview go for you guys? was it pretty standard?

also, if any of you are choosing Midwestern over another school, can you explain why?

thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
Just one 30 min interview on interview day right?