2022-2023 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew! Manifesting WL movement for yall

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For the people that heard back after interview, how long did it take?

Members don't see this ad :)
Submit an email, make sure it’s addressed to the correct campus.

has anyone who interviewed last tuesday or wednesday heard back from admissions? or has the admitted student checklist on their portal? i'm slowly dying from the anticipation here lollll

has anyone who interviewed last tuesday or wednesday heard back from admissions? or has the admitted student checklist on their portal? i'm slowly dying from the anticipation here lollll
I interviewed back in January, I'm yet to hear back as my file is "hold after interview". However, I was in the masters program and have to wait till the end of the cycle which I believe last week was the last interview. I'm right there with ya, I'm hoping soon!

That checklist is for everyone I believe. Or for those waitlisted at least

That checklist is for everyone I believe. Or for those waitlisted at least
there were some people on here that saw the admitted student checklist items on their portal the day before they got the acceptance email, so hopefully we'll see some checklists today or tomorrow!!

Reactions: 1 users
got the alt email earlier today. I thought my interview went as well as it could have, but also it was just last week (got off the interview WL). really hoping for WL movement 😣🤞

Members don't see this ad :)
got the alt email earlier today. I thought my interview went as well as it could have, but also it was just last week (got off the interview WL). really hoping for WL movement 😣
Congrats on waitlist! That’s a good sign. I interviewed a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. I was expecting something yesterday. I also thought my interview went well. Is that basically an R? Anxiety activated.

Last edited:
Anyone knows when we might start seeing some WL movement? And what would be the last date?

The accepted student checklist just appeared on my portal! Thinking that’s a good sign?

Has anyone called to confirm that means acceptance? I have the checklist too

Has anyone called to confirm that means acceptance? I have the checklist too
I haven’t called but I have access to sign the matriculation agreement and pay the deposit so it’s looking good!! Congrats!

I haven’t called but I have access to sign the matriculation agreement and pay the deposit so it’s looking good!! Congrats!
I just called cuz I couldn't take it haha, they confirmed I am accepted! Congrats to you as well!!

The checklist always appears a day before from what I've heard

Just withdrew my A! Hope it goes to one of you waiting!

If I already have the checklist for the Masters program, will it appear separately if I made it off the WL for the DO program?

Has anyone else gotten the accepted checklist but still waiting on an email or call for confirmation?

Have you guys heard anything from the school yet? I was waitlisted post interview and I reapplied just in case but now my online checklist is all about my new application.

Pulled off the waitlist today, I was an MA student at MWU so not sure if that has to do with it though

I was just accepted off the WL and really would appreciate some insight.... how is the exam schedule and quarter system? Would you overall choose AZCOM again over another school?

I was just accepted off the WL and really would appreciate some insight.... how is the exam schedule and quarter system? Would you overall choose AZCOM again over another school?
Here is what I've heard from current AZCOM students (I was in the MA program in Glendale and interacted with the med students):

For the most part, AZCOM has exams twice a week every week. For the most part they are on Mondays and Fridays. The adjustment from semester to quarter system isn't that bad, and they will ease you into it in Fall quarter. A typical quarter is 10 weeks, but Fall is 14 weeks to get students used to the pace and rigor of school.

can someone send the discord link for the group again, the link's expired I think

Those of you who still use Facebook, there is a fake AZCOM '27 page up. It's the one called "AZCOM Midwestern DO Class of 2027 Accepted Students" and has Mcat Bros & Rajesh Singh as admins.

It's run by that MCAT Bros clown (he dropped out of LECOM and spends his time hawking tutoring services to premeds & harassing people online). So yeah, he's definitely not an AZCOM student or alumnus.

The Discord I set up for you guys (and will be having some more 2026 people join in once our quarter ends) is here: Join the AZCOM Class of 2027 Discord Server!

There is a legitimate Facebook page for housing and such as well, it is here: Midwestern University Glendale AZ Housing, Sublets, & Room

Those of you who still use Facebook, there is a fake AZCOM '27 page up. It's the one called "AZCOM Midwestern DO Class of 2027 Accepted Students" and has Mcat Bros & Rajesh Singh as admins.

It's run by that MCAT Bros clown (he dropped out of LECOM and spends his time hawking tutoring services to premeds & harassing people online). So yeah, he's definitely not an AZCOM student or alumnus.

The Discord I set up for you guys (and will be having some more 2026 people join in once our quarter ends) is here: Join the AZCOM Class of 2027 Discord Server!

There is a legitimate Facebook page for housing and such as well, it is here: Midwestern University Glendale AZ Housing, Sublets, & Roommates | Facebook
Could you please post the AZCOM class of 2027 Discord link again, it is invalid :)

Just out of curiosity, I was an MA student at mwu last year. Applied here got an interview in January. End of February I called and they said my application was on hold till the end of the cycle. I called again middle of June and was told I was rejected. Never got a letter, never got an email, never got anything. Has anyone else had this happen? Just seems unprofessional on the behalf of the school to not say anything and make me call. Then when I did call I talked to admissions, they told me I was rejected and hung up on me. I was not impressed at all with this school and their communication.

Just out of curiosity, I was an MA student at mwu last year. Applied here got an interview in January. End of February I called and they said my application was on hold till the end of the cycle. I called again middle of June and was told I was rejected. Never got a letter, never got an email, never got anything. Has anyone else had this happen? Just seems unprofessional on the behalf of the school to not say anything and make me call. Then when I did call I talked to admissions, they told me I was rejected and hung up on me. I was not impressed at all with this school and their communication.
Did you check your spam folder? They might send out all the rejections at the end of the application cycle once the class is full.

Just got an acceptance email yesterday(6/22). I Will be declining. Hope it goes to one of you!