2021-2022 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To those who recently interviewed, can you let me know if the interview was conducted over Zoom? And if so do you think an iPad or tablet would suffice?

Members don't see this ad.

To those who recently interviewed, can you let me know if the interview was conducted over Zoom? And if so do you think an iPad or tablet would suffice?
Yes interviews, orientation, and the Q&A were via zoom. I feel like as long as you have something sturdy to keep your ipad propped up, it should be fine.

When I did my interview [12/06/2021] I vaguely remember being told that the advocacy meetings would be sometime at the end of January, then the end of February and March. It has been a long time since I interviewed and heard that line however, so take it with a grain of salt.
That's when I interviewed! I haven't gotten any kind of letter since. Have you gotten anything? It's making me nervous since they said the next meeting was that Friday then letters would go out a week or two later.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That's when I interviewed! I haven't gotten any kind of letter since. Have you gotten anything? It's making me nervous since they said the next meeting was that Friday then letters would go out a week or two later.
I got an NFA email and have been sending them updates on my research, but no further communication from them about any final decisions,wish I had more news for you man.!

If the committee meets at the end of January should we expect to get decisions next week if we were NFA?

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino
smh gotta wait another month now

• Care
yea ik lsu nola's process in admissions is something i'll never get lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
If the committee meets at the end of January should we expect to get decisions next week if we were NFA?
So the committee is meeting today and they’re supposed to be beginning to send out majority of their acceptance letters to those who were NFA’d over the past couple months (beginning in Feb and I’m assuming into March since I know for sure that’s when majority people get their acceptances from LSU). Sooooooo fingers crossed really hard!!!!

Those of us who interviewed on Jan. 18 were told that today would be the first consideration meeting before the board, not an advocacy meeting. The all-day marathon advocacy meeting was to first happen in Feb/March and again in Mayish. Unsure where the above suggestion is coming from or if something changed.

Those of us who interviewed on Jan. 18 were told that today would be the first consideration meeting before the board, not an advocacy meeting. The all-day marathon advocacy meeting was to first happen in Feb/March and again in Mayish. Unsure where the above suggestion is coming from or if something changed.
I believe you are right. i called a few days ago and they said the advocacy meetings were to be those times, so I believe that's when most of us NFA peeps will hear (by the end of next month)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just said they’re meeting today and that the surge of acceptances begins in February (from what a friend who interviewed this past Wednesday was told). First advocacy meeting is in Feb per what Dr. Eubanks has said.

II today too! How far into the cycle is LSU? Any insight on chances with an interview in February? I can't seem to gauge how many seats are left/how LSU gives out acceptances lol

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
II today for me, too! I can say that they interviewed me last year, too (before my ultimate rejection, lol) and didn't send me an II until Feb. And there were several rounds of IIs sent out after mine!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
II today for me, too! I can say that they interviewed me last year, too (before my ultimate rejection, lol) and didn't send me an II until Feb. And there were several rounds of IIs sent out after mine!
Congrats on the interview, you got this!!! And thank you, good to know :)

• Love
II today too! How far into the cycle is LSU? Any insight on chances with an interview in February? I can't seem to gauge how many seats are left/how LSU gives out acceptances lol
There are 112 members in the facebook group, 4 are administrators or moderators. They typically accept ~200 students.

• Wow
Got an II today! IS complete early November.

• Love
Congrats! When did you schedule it for??
Thanks! Scheduled for Feb 23. For anyone wondering, there were several date options still open in March and possibly into April? I meant to screenshot dates but forgot out of excitement lol.

I got my A today!!!! I interviewed the 11th and heard back after the first meeting! LSU is my Alma mater so I'm hyped!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I got my A today!!!! I interviewed the 11th and heard back after the first meeting! LSU is my Alma mater so I'm hyped!
OMG Congrats! I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm still waiting after getting NFA'd back in Nov 🥲

• Care
Hey y’all, I interviewed 1/4 and got an A today by email!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
USPS Informed Delivery sent me the scanned image. Letter's being delivered today. Postage: $0.42....

• Love
Any NFA know when the advocacy meeting is/heard back?

• Hmm
I know this question has just been asked, but anyone who interviewed these past two weeks know when the advocacy meeting is this month?? I'm getting desperate (and still anxious) haha

Does anyone know anything about how to go about rescheduling an interview? Email admissions?