2020-2021 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So we don't fill out the activities section of the secondary if the information is the same as in the AACOMAS app?
i emailed them today and got this response:
Please use this section to add or elaborate on what is in your primary. There is no need to duplicate information.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
i emailed them today and got this response:
Please use this section to add or elaborate on what is in your primary. There is no need to duplicate information.
Who did you email? They responded to me today and said "There is no preferred format for adding additional information or elaborating on what is included in your primary application" o_O

Who did you email? They responded to me today and said "There is no preferred format for adding additional information or elaborating on what is included in your primary application" o_O
[email protected]

i also asked if we have nothing to add, what should we do? admissions replied and said you can leave it blank and will not be penalized.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally submitted my secondary today (received July 24~)... procrastinated so hard on what was such a simple secondary

Reactions: 1 user
Finally submitted my secondary today (received July 24~)... procrastinated so hard on what was such a simple secondary

the secondary that I procrastinated so hard was wvsom...I was so dumb and wrote 500 WORDS ea instead of characters...so imagine my procrastination levels to rewrite them ahah

I just got this really weird email from the admissions office saying that my application is under final review and I will receive a decision soon. Have no idea what to make of it. Cross our fingers I guess

Reactions: 2 users
I just got this really weird email from the admissions office saying that my application is under final review and I will receive a decision soon. Have no idea what to make of it. Cross our fingers I guess
+1

I don’t know if they send that to everyone but 2 weeks after I got that email, they sent me an interview invite

I just received the same email! When I applied two years ago, I received the same email and then received an interview invite a week or so later. Hopefully it is good news!

Received this email 4 days ago! Hopefully this means we will start hearing decisions soon :)

Members don't see this ad :)
For the technical standards document that we have to sign, can we just type our name or do we actually have to print it physically and sign it? I don't have a printer.

For the technical standards document that we have to sign, can we just type our name or do we actually have to print it physically and sign it? I don't have a printer.
Email them and ask! They're pretty responsive! I printed it out and signed it

Interview invite!!! Posted my stats earlier on this thread. Best of luck to everyone :)

Are people using the entire character limit for the secondary responses or short and concise answers?

Are people using the entire character limit for the secondary responses or short and concise answers?
I seriously just copied and pasted my things from the AACOMAS App. I definitely gave it minimal effort.

Interview Invite received today! Earliest I could register is 9/22.

Did anyone get an II without an MCAT score?

What were your stats?

I got that email an hour ago saying that my application was in the final stage of the review process. How much longer will it take to get that II if I get one?

I got that email an hour ago saying that my application was in the final stage of the review process. How much longer will it take to get that II if I get one?
Same question

See my post above. I received my II the day after I received that email.

Last edited:
Hello everyone :) I received my II today at noon and signed up for 9/9 at 8am.
I am gonna post my stats because they are lopsided , lots of questions about stats like mine.
non traditional applicant
MCAT:514
cGPA:3.03
sGPA:3.27
I did a DIY Post bac, my GPA in it is 4.0 in 55 credits at full time status.
URM

OOS II today. Fairly high stat applicant. Does anyone know the post II acceptance rate here?

I don’t think TUNCOM is on there. The Touro is the one in NY and the other is the one in CA
Well. Probably similar statistics if I was a betting man. But that’s all the info that exists.

Did anyone get an II without an MCAT score?

What were your stats?
Took my MCAT 8/14 but no secondary yet! siiiigh. I wish they would let me fill out a secondary--I thought schools would be looking at applicants different this year because of that one AACOMAS (or Choose DO?) email about schools doing virtual interviews and looking at apps regardless of the MCAT..

Can someone post their secondary questions so I can at least prep while I wait? Thank you in advance!

Took my MCAT 8/14 but no secondary yet! siiiigh. I wish they would let me fill out a secondary--I thought schools would be looking at applicants different this year because of that one AACOMAS (or Choose DO?) email about schools doing virtual interviews and looking at apps regardless of the MCAT..

Can someone post their secondary questions so I can at least prep while I wait? Thank you in advance!

They don’t hve any secondary questions hahaha. They only ask you to put your volunteer and what not back into their app. Like restate everything from your primary. I half-assed it and got the II.

• Haha
They don’t hve any secondary questions hahaha. They only ask you to put your volunteer and what not back into their app. Like restate everything from your primary. I half-assed it and got the II.
Jeeeeez... :eyebrow: