2021-2022 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think they said that it was open file except for MCAT/GPA but some interviewers chose not to read our files
Oh ok that's interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyway to see what the actual interview day schedule is like? I understand the day is from 1:00pm to 6:00pm or so, but is there an actual breakdown of the schedule we get prior to the interview (when is the actual interview, how long is the student Q and A, etc.)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyway to see what the actual interview day schedule is like? I understand the day is from 1:00pm to 6:00pm or so, but is there an actual breakdown of the schedule we get prior to the interview (when is the actual interview, how long is the student Q and A, etc.)?
The actual interview is 20min…. So I strongly suggest to adjust your answers for why DO why us, so you show personality little more on shorter time.

How are people finding roommates? Currently looking for apartments in the area and would like a roommate to cut costs

They will provide you this information during the first 30 minutes of the session.

Does anybody what types of things TUNCOM provides? I know some schools give out iPads (or vouchers for discounts). I want to upgrade all my tech before coming!

Interested to see how the match turned out today. Last few years have been pretty good.

Does anybody what types of things TUNCOM provides? I know some schools give out iPads (or vouchers for discounts). I want to upgrade all my tech before coming!
My understanding is just a portable ultrasound device. Everything else you are on your own. I believe they require a laptop that is not more than 3 years old. Mac or PC is fine. All this on the website..

anyone know how TUN matched this year?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
just got the waitlist email too :/

How many people on here got off the waitlist?

Just got pulled from the waitlist. Interviewed 02/15, WL 02/24 and accepted today. Probably not gonna accept it though.

Reactions: 1 users
For people who received a waitlist email, did yours also say that they take “several” people off the waitlist every year?

Anything we can do with wl? On the email, they said no updates and letter of intent. But I remember the host of the interview says she likes to hear from us about the updates and interest

For people who received a waitlist email, did yours also say that they take “several” people off the waitlist every year?
Yes…..I do feel like people who got pulled off wl are rare

TUNCOM matched 99.4% for 2022. All the best who got admitted to our school.

Reactions: 8 users
Pre-II waitlist to R today!

• Care
Did anyone receive an email in the past few weeks about Touro NV MHS program?

Did anyone receive an email in the past few weeks about Touro NV MHS program?
YES a day after my pre-II R email lmao

I threw it into the trash, where it rightfully belongs.

Hi! I got the MHS email this past week and have been on the WL since 2/7. I interviewed 2 weeks prior to that day. Does this mean I can assume it’s just a rejection now. They haven’t sent an official rejection but still. I’m feeling a bit hopeless at this point :( this is my top school

Hi! I got the MHS email this past week and have been on the WL since 2/7. I interviewed 2 weeks prior to that day. Does this mean I can assume it’s just a rejection now. They haven’t sent an official rejection but still. I’m feeling a bit hopeless at this point :( this is my top school
I believe you are still on the waitlist but there are also many others still on the list as well. I was waitlisted last year and they kept sending those emails and I never got off of the waitlist.

Looks like TUN published their new tuition rate. 61,445 is the magic number. An increase of 3.4% from last year. Jeez.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my acceptance here! Hope it goes to one of you guys!

Anybody hear back from late March or early April?