2020-2021 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone, how many people here are attending in the fall? Do you guys think there will be a lot of waitlist movement this year? When is the last time for interview invites? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hate to be “that guy” but do we know when or how we get those pataguccis? I can’t even find an online bookstore.
hey, I am a master's student at Harlem and if it works the same way at Middletown, your SGA or another club will coordinate a Patagonia sale!

I got off the waitlist!
It’s funny because I just sent them an update letter yesterday 😂

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks!

I sent it to Frank and admissions email. Frank didn’t reply til today

Hi All, does anyone know if we can send an update letter before a decision has been made on our file after interview ?

Just got an II on Monday! It's the only one I've gotten this cycle :/ does anyone have any advice? I got an email that the interview is supposed to last all day (8-3), but is the main part just that half an hour where they ask you questions? Is it a group/individual? What should I be prepared for? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!! :)

Just got an II on Monday! It's the only one I've gotten this cycle :/ does anyone have any advice? I got an email that the interview is supposed to last all day (8-3), but is the main part just that half an hour where they ask you questions? Is it a group/individual? What should I be prepared for? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!! :)
hey! i just interviewed on Monday, and there were some breaks, but for the most part it lasted until 4pm. while the main interview was only a half hour, you have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the day during the individual presentations! best of luck to you. I had a lovely experience, so i wouldn't stress too much! everyone was very warm and welcoming !

Hey, congrats! When is your interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
When were you complete :)
So sorry for not responding in a timely manner, I don't like to browse this site unless I have to because it gives me unrelenting anxiety. I submitted on AACOMAS on 12/26 and they sent me the secondary about a month ago.

• Love
hey! i just interviewed on Monday, and there were some breaks, but for the most part it lasted until 4pm. while the main interview was only a half hour, you have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the day during the individual presentations! best of luck to you. I had a lovely experience, so i wouldn't stress too much! everyone was very warm and welcoming !
Hi, thank you so much! Did they offer any timeline of when you would hear back? I'm gathering that for most its around 4-6 weeks, but just trying to get a ballpark :) Thanks!!

I don’t remember but is this school P/F or GPA?

GPA no P/F preclinical
I will add though that the grading is based on standardized scores, so it's not the typical cutoffs (A=94+, A-=90-93, etc.). Also, I think I remember that some classes were P/F depending on the course.

Is there a FB or GroupMe for incoming students?

Hi, thank you so much! Did they offer any timeline of when you would hear back? I'm gathering that for most its around 4-6 weeks, but just trying to get a ballpark :) Thanks!!
Hi! justseeing this now. they told us 4-6 weeks. hoping its closer to the 4 weeks than 6 mark!

Anyone else here interviewing on monday?? Curious to know how many people they interview per day.

Can someone call and ask when they plan on sending out the next batch of results lol im going crazy. I need to know if I should start studying to reapply.

Has anyone recently sent an update to Mr. Rose and not received a response back?

Anyone else here interviewing on monday?? Curious to know how many people they interview per day.
I had about 30 with me on my interview day! i would imagine they tend to keep the numbers around the same!?

Does anyone know when the 2nd deposit of $1000 is due? For some reason I can't find it in my emails. I have already paid the 1st deposit.

Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!!

During the interview yesterday they said they are still filling seats and will be interviewing through April.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 1/25. Got a waitlist email just now. IS.