2020-2021 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we have to follow up to confirm receipt for the FAP? The secondary says "It is my responsibility to follow up and confirm that my application is complete and all application materials have been received by the Office of Admissions." Do we call/email?

Yea I emailed them right after I submitted my secondary Wednesday night asking if I needed to pay anything or if my FAP waiver I uploaded on the portal was suffice and they emailed me back today in the morning that they received my FAP waiver and that no other action is needed on my part. I would email them just to be on the safe side, though they took a couple days to respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Just to make sure. You gues paid only the $50 for the secondary application fee correct? and NOT the $100 Seat Deposit

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, When they ask "What percent of your professional time do you anticipate devoting to: 1. Administration 2. Teaching 3. Patient Care 4. Research (999 Characters)"....They mean by administration....paperwork and other backend work required in private practice? Or is this something else?

Dates given are below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 273
Congrats everyone! Can you all comment on IS/OOS, stats, and when you submitted the secondary?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats everyone! Can you all comment on IS/OOS, stats, and when you submitted the secondary?

Complete 8/9, OOS

Edit: Complete 8/9 not 8/7

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS. Complete 08/09. LM 64

Does anyone know if the faculty interviews are open file?

II
complete 8/5, LM 70

Edit: ORM, instate

Last edited:
Congrats everyone! I was wondering for those who got interview invites if you guys applied to the combined medical degree/graduate or MD only? Thank you and best of luck to everyone :)

II just this morning!!! My first one!!!

Congrats everyone! I was wondering for those who got interview invites if you guys applied to the combined medical degree/graduate or MD only? Thank you and best of luck to everyone :)
I only applied MD not dual

Congrats guys! Can people who got IIs also comment on whether or not they're AA?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just called to make sure everything including my FAP waiver was complete. They told me my app just went into under review so fingers crossed!! Submitted 8/11.

Did you guys get a confirmation Email after you guys selected an interview date and time?

II this morning! OOS, URM (AA), Secondary Submitted 8/6!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails/update you if not invited for an interview?

anyone know of any student clinical experiences besides the clinic? website and past threads haven't revealed much.

@egydoc16 sorry my wording wasn’t clear. I meant like clinical exposure/volunteer opportunities available to first and second years at this school. All I’m seeing is their clinic. Unless you meant they have shadowing and scribing for the med students and I misunderstood lol

@egydoc16 sorry my wording wasn’t clear. I meant like clinical exposure/volunteer opportunities available to first and second years at this school. All I’m seeing is their clinic. Unless you meant they have shadowing and scribing for the med students and I misunderstood lol
OH sorry totally misunderstood! No I'm not sure :/

Do we have to follow up to confirm receipt for the FAP? The secondary says "It is my responsibility to follow up and confirm that my application is complete and all application materials have been received by the Office of Admissions." Do we call/email?
I'm late but they emailed me and sad it wasn't complete and I had to submit a PDF version of the email AAMC sent me saying I was approved for FAP.