2020-2021 LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call for an interview today! Scheduled for the 10/27. Complete 9/13 in state

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
II this morning via email. Available dates:
Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other OOS still patiently waiting? And when I mean patiently I mean freaking out

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Any other OOS still patiently waiting? And when I mean patiently I mean freaking out

Not sure about freaking out, but I am still waiting for sure! Completed around 8/17 OOS but strong ties to LA.

I’m in state and I have been complete since 9/29 but didn’t hear anything

Members don't see this ad :)
So they sent letters out for everyone that interviewed 10/20? I haven't gotten anything yet.

I’m in state and I have been complete since 9/29 but didn’t hear anything
Last year I did not hear anything after my complete email (in July) from Shreveport until I was offered an interview in January.

So they sent letters out for everyone that interviewed 10/20? I haven't gotten anything yet.
I interviewed the week before, but it looks like they’re moving quickly between interview and an individual update (accepted, rejected, nfa).

Submitted my secondary 9/30, but I've heard nothing since then. No complete email and no active consideration. How long did it take y'all to move from one step to the next with this school?

Submitted my secondary 9/30, but I've heard nothing since then. No complete email and no active consideration. How long did it take y'all to move from one step to the next with this school?
Submitted my secondary 9/24. Got an email on 9/25 saying, "Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review." Haven't heard anything since.

Submitted my secondary 9/24. Got an email on 9/25 saying, "Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review." Haven't heard anything since.
Same! I submitted 9/26 and received the preliminary review 9/29. Haven’t heard since then

Got the call for an II this morning. Hang in there, fellow Sept (or later) applicants—your time is coming too, and I’m here for you!!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got my acceptance letter in the mail!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone have any interview tips they would like to share? I interview 11/17!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
II this evening! IS, 3.7 cgpa & sgpa, 504 MCAT. URM.

Reactions: 3 users
Any OOS applicants hear back about interviews or received a R yet?

Reactions: 2 users
I’m IS, but there was one OOS applicant interviewing when I interviewed last week.
+1 for having OOS applicants at my interview. That being said, interviews extend well into the spring, so I wouldn’t worry yet. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to talk :)

Has anyone sent an update? Are they receptive to them?

Has anyone sent an update? Are they receptive to them?
The Coordinator for Student Admissions is very kind and helpful— you can email her with an update and they add it to your file. She also almost answers the phone, if you prefer to call!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey yall! I'm an MSI at this school popping in. This thread helped me a bunch when I was applying last year, so feel free to send me any PMs or tag me if yall have questions.

Do they accept update letter? / where can I send one if they do? thanks!

Edit: I got a hold of admissions and they said to email any updates to [email protected] if anyone else was wanting to send one!

Last edited:
Got the A today 🤩 To those still waiting to hear and my fellow late applicants, you’ve got this-I’m rooting for you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users