2020-2021 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we still think they’re going to actually give us a decision by the end of the week? Aka tomorrow is the day?

I thought the other poster said next week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also September. This wait is brutal
I feel for you, interviewed early November. The silence is rude IMO but I guess they can do what they want since it’s so competitive. But honestly the fact that we interviewed should give us some confidence- just need one A even if it isn’t this one!

i hope they reject me to remove any temptation of attending b/c free tuition.

Reactions: 1 user
Doesn't make sense though, don't WL students deserve a second look?

I don't think it's ever been like that for most schools. First round of initial acceptances go out, second look is to persuade the school's "top choices" to come there, then afterwards people see and withdraw before they start pulling from WL.

Pretty sure they've accepted everyone they need at this point. Next week we'll either be placed on the WL or rejected. Hopefully they don't just put everyone on the waitlist so it at least has some sort of meaning.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just keep checking the forum to see when the wave will start. My interview was in Feb, so I haven't been waiting as long but it still feels like forever, I just want an answer so I can start looking at housing :(

Reactions: 2 users
Don't know why I'm still on this thread when they never interviewed me lol

Just reject me already

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
For those that attended the second look, how was it? Did they mention anything about more A being sent out?

Reactions: 4 users
For those that attended the second look, how was it? Did they mention anything about more A being sent out?
they didn't mention anything about more As being sent out or people who had not gotten a decision yet. sorry y'all, wish i had better news

they didn't mention anything about more As being sent out or people who had not gotten a decision yet. sorry y'all, wish i had better news
How was the second look?

Did anyone not get a pre-II R yet but was complete early August? I'm waiting here like what's taking so long to just let me know that interviews are over...

Reactions: 6 users
Did anyone not get a pre-II R yet but was complete early August? I'm waiting here like what's taking so long to just let me know that interviews are over...
Yo! Congrats on those 5 acceptances! Your username is the definition what we (all those who didn't get a peep from anyone) should all be doing right now!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if we will hear back today for post II decisions? I heard someone say they release decisions on Wednesday’s

• Haha
I'd honestly place a good amount of money that it's going to be silence again this week.

• Hmm
According to their website acceptances are sent through march. I think the only potential at this point is waitlist

Last edited:
  • Sad
I called Admissions today because based on the timeline in the secondary portal, decisions were supposed to have been posted for everyone last week. They said that they are interviewing through the month of March and that everyone would likely have a decision within the next week. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else was wondering why they hadn't heard! (I am post-interview)
So was this a lie from them? Have you heard back at all? I’m inpatient, even if it’s an R, it would be nice to have an answer so I can commit to other schools completely

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
So was this a lie from them? Have you heard back at all? I’m inpatient, even if it’s an R, it would be nice to have an answer so I can commit to other schools completely
I've tried calling them about 5 different times across the last several business days and they have not picked up since that first time. Not sure what's going on but also just would like a decision so I can move forward.

pre ii r. nonsense
+1 Also just got the pre II rejection. Kinda glad given how they treated Dr. Aysha Khoury. It was no longer my top choice anymore. Good luck to the remaining applicants, those who interviewed and accepted applicants! 🙂

Last edited:
when were you all complete?? I just want my pre-II R so I can get some closure and move on

Finally the nightmares over. Now I can move on with my life. Goodluck to the rest of you!

Finally got that Pre-II R after 7 months of being ghosted! Lol good luck everyone