2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If it’s anything like what happened with Wayne, we prob aren’t gonna hear back and they will send a rejection email right before school starts to everyone on the WL (barring people who may drop at the last second)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm giving it a week after CTE..then assuming after that it is dead lol. will probably withdraw next Friday

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew from my spot on the WL. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
For anyone accepted and in the FB group, any insight on whether or not people have gotten off the WL since Friday? Also losing hope:(

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I'm on the waitlist, but I was checking the DUCOM Class of 2025 Facebook page and it said there were 16 new members in the last week. Kinda crazy to think about, but it looks like it's still happening.

Also it seems like most of the waitlisted applicants were those who interviewed later in the cycle, like in March or April of 2021. Is anyone here still on the waitlist that interviewed some time in 2020? I'm wondering if the waitlist tends to disfavor applicants who interviewed later...

I'm on the waitlist, but I was checking the DUCOM Class of 2025 Facebook page and it said there were 16 new members in the last week. Kinda crazy to think about, but it looks like it's still happening.

Also it seems like most of the waitlisted applicants were those who interviewed later in the cycle, like in March or April of 2021. Is anyone here still on the waitlist that interviewed some time in 2020? I'm wondering if the waitlist tends to disfavor applicants who interviewed later...
I saw there were new members too and was trying to convince myself maybe its upperclassmen...but I should probably face reality :/

• Care

lol i interviewed end of sept. in 2020, got waitlisted march and havent heard back since. honestly, it seems like the people getting pulled off the waitlist are those who interviewed later in the cycle

interviewed in Oct, deferred in Nov, and WL since Mar

taking myself off of WL and committing to my state MD school (deadline). Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
I assume there is only gonna b movement if someone emergency drops now

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL I posted on Tuesday that there were 16 new members on the Facebook page, and now there are 21 new members.
Uhhh, I guess waitlist movement is still happening? IDK anymore lol.

LOL I posted on Tuesday that there were 16 new members on the Facebook page, and now there are 21 new members.
Uhhh, I guess waitlist movement is still happening? IDK anymore lol.
I feel like there are so many of us on here it blows my mind that one of the 21 is not us :(

I feel like there are so many of us on here it blows my mind that one of the 21 is not us :(
It’s likely people that just discovered the group or upperclassmen. The school emailed me saying not much movement is happening rn when I asked them :/

Does anyone know the last date for us to be accepted off the waitlist? I saw that the Fall semester starts 8/2/2021

I can't believe it! I got the call off the waitlist today (7/19). Interviewed 3/24 waitlisted 5/17

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I can't believe it! I got the call off the waitlist today (7/19). Interviewed 3/24 waitlisted 5/17
Omg congrats !! That’s a good sign for everyone else too, do u know what time of day they sent it out ?

Wishing all the best for my fellow waitlist fam these last and final days 😭😭😭

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users