2019-2020 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Almost has a heart attack opening an email from them just now, but it was just a complete email... Submitted 8/5, complete 8/15 today, 10 days later

Same haha. I submitted mid-July tho, and just got the completion email. Oh well :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now! Complete 7/20, OOS, 3.73/517

Edit: ORM

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Damn I got wrecked for trying to sound like the rational voice, serves me right for presuming LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II today, complete 07/19 :)

Reactions: 2 users
II yesterday. Completely insane. 3.77/510. ORM. Four years in the Marines as an Engineer. I know the Marines is a big reason why. I have no research and this is a T10 in research. Sorry guys over the moon right now. Complete mid to late july.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
II yesterday. Completely insane. 3.77/510. ORM. Four years in the Marines as an Engineer. I know the Marines is a big reason why. I have no research and this is a T10 in research. Sorry guys over the moon right now. Complete mid to late july.
thats not insane, you deserve it!!

Reactions: 5 users
I submitted my app 8/2 and got a complete email 8/14... didn't realize I didn't get a complete email beforehand until it showed up in my inbox :lol:
just curious, does anyone have any clue why it might take longer? All my letters/transcript/MCAT were in way beforehand

I submitted my app 8/2 and got a complete email 8/14... didn't realize I didn't get a complete email beforehand until it showed up in my inbox :lol:
just curious, does anyone have any clue why it might take longer? All my letters/transcript/MCAT were in way beforehand
Increasing volumes of received secondaries take longer to process versus smaller volume through July.

Anyone try an ITA letter here?
If so, was your letter sent pre or post II?
What effect did it have?

What effect did it have?
I sent an ITA for late September interview in August, got the canned response. Did not receive an interview yet :(

What effect did it have?

I think Cornell is very receptive to ITA emails as can be seen by previous threads and also their complete email has a whole explanation on how they will add it to you’re file if you’re in the area. So worth a shot in my opinion if you’re going to be in NYC sometime in the fall/winter.

Does anyone know what their average MCAT is? Thanks!

if you've taken multiple gap years, do you address those for the question "If you are not attending college during the upcoming (2019-2020) academic year, what are your plans? (1500 characters)" or only specifically answer for the upcoming year?
They are asking your plans for the upcoming year. Not your past.

My ITA email worked here!!! For those who were on the fence about it, go send those ITA emails

When were you complete, and had you already received II?

No II here yet, ita sent one week ago. Complete 7/27

My bad I should’ve specified. Complete 7/16. ITA email sent 8/9. II on 8/15. Figured it’d help people to know that ITA email led to positive result here. And hold on, I’m sure you’ll get one too :)

My bad I should’ve specified. Complete 7/16. ITA email sent 8/9. II on 8/15. Figured it’d help people to know that ITA email led to positive result here. And hold on, I’m sure you’ll get one too :)
I sent an ITA email in July for a late September II. Complete 7/24 though. Guess they don't like me xP

Will you be in the area in September? What interview dates were available?

Added this school on 8/17 after realizing their mission/program really fits me. Got the secondary on the 19th, submitted on the 22nd, and got the complete email today. Congrats to everyone with II's here so far!

Yeah first week of September ish. To me they only offered dates between the first two weeks of September.

Perhaps my ITA email wasn’t entirely ignored then... but I already scheduled interviews right after and before the day I gave. Hopefully there’s more flexibility in interview dates heh

• Haha
Perhaps my ITA email wasn’t entirely ignored then... but I already scheduled interviews right after and before the day I gave. Hopefully there’s more flexibility in interview dates heh
If you are a NY resident do you think that an ITA is worth it/strongly considered? Would be amazing if I could do that too, but I doubt they would look favorably on that...

If you are a NY resident do you think that an ITA is worth it/strongly considered? Would be amazing if I could do that too, but I doubt they would look favorably on that...
I don't go to school in NY. Personally, I'm really trying to minimize missed school. I'm already missing 1/3 of all my classes in September, and I don't want my professors to hate more or to tank my GPA senior year.

Yeah I probably wouldn’t. I feel like ITA are for people who are traveling from much farther away

Reactions: 3 users
Complete July 23rd, but many who were complete after then have received interviews or rejections already...

how I'm feeling:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Complete July 23rd, but many who were complete after than have received interviews or rejections already...

how I'm feeling:

Iirc I was completely early July Same boat. :shifty:

Hey guys, is it too late to apply here you think? I've finished my list of schools, but I have some extra $$$ left and looking to add a few more schools... I know WCMC is a top institution, and wondering if it's simply too late to apply?

Thanks!

Hey guys, is it too late to apply here you think? I've finished my list of schools, but I have some extra $$$ left and looking to add a few more schools... I know WCMC is a top institution, and wondering if it's simply too late to apply?

Thanks!
If it helps decide, they are not rolling admissions.