2019-2020 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was that the only LOI you sent since you were placed on the waitlist? Was that letter of intent or letter of interest?
Yea, this was the only one I sent because I was on the fence about if I wanted to go here until recently. It was a letter of intent so hopefully that'll be enough!

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, this was the only one I sent because I was on the fence about if I wanted to go here until recently. It was a letter of intent so hopefully that'll be enough!
If you'r on the waitlist, send them another letter of interest asking them to keep you in the loop. It doesn't have to be too long! A few sentences suffice. Say you're still interested and want to maintain your position on the waitlist. I remember this from one of their emails saying "email us every 2-3 weeks if you still want to be on the waitlist".

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! How often have you been in contact with admissions? I've sent an LOI, additional LOR, and other updates every 2-3 weeks for the last two months but I'm still hoping for the acceptance.

Thank you! That's exactly what I have been doing as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! How often have you been in contact with admissions? I've sent an LOI, additional LOR, and other updates every 2-3 weeks for the last two months but I'm still hoping for the acceptance.
I asked them if I could send an additional LOR and they said no cuz it was too late in the cycle

Got accepted off the WL today but will be turning it down due to my acceptance off ANOTHER WL!! Stay hopeful you guys, there's still movement! :)

Did anyone send a still interested email to touro and get “OK” as a response and a link to sign up for the virtual open house lol

Did anyone send a still interested email to touro and get “OK” as a response and a link to sign up for the virtual open house lol
I'm about to send my still interested email, I'll let you know the response I get :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A letter of intent?
No I just said I’m still interested in being on the waitlist and touro is my top choice and I hope to see you in the fall and Steven replied with OK. Just made me laugh

No reply I guess, no even an "OK"

The waitlist situation at schools all over the country is ridiculous due to new policies by the AAMC and coronavirus. My feeling is July 1st when the MDs have to officially accept offers and withdraw waitlists will trickle down so by the end of this week and next a lot of waitlist slots might open up everywhere.

Did anyone else get an email from admissions asking if you were still interested in being on the waitlist/ explaining the waitlist process?

Just got accepted off the waitlist!! Actual tears of joy! :soexcited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Sorry, classes already started but there may be some matriculated students leaving if they get in somewhere else that starts later but at this point it looks like shows over for this year

Does anyone have the secondary questions & word counts for this cycle?