2019-2020 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS conditional A, can’t believe it’s real! Starting either 2020 or 2021 (depending on if seats opened up) based on what the letter says. Good luck to all!

Reactions: 4 users
IS conditional A, can’t believe it’s real! Starting either 2020 or 2021 (depending on if seats opened up) based on what the letter says. Good luck to all!

Congrats! Just wondering, but was your envelope big or small?? lolol I've signed up for mail notifications

Members don't see this ad :)
My student is now on alternate list with acceptance this year if seats open and automatic deferment for next year. Anyone knows his chance?

Is anyone else waiting for hear back? Just hoping my stuff didn’t get lost in the mail. The waiting is such an agony!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Welp guys R today. Interviewed 10/18 OOS with strong ties. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Rejected. IS. Low sGPA, 508 MCAT.
Good luck to everyone and UNMC can expect a residency application from me in a few years!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Alternate list. OOS with pretty decent ties. LM 70. Mine doesn’t mention top half or bottom half but also states if I am not in by the start of this school year my application will be inactive. Does this mean bottom half?

also does anyone have access to MSAR and can see how many were waitlisted and accepted from WL last year?

I’m convinced my letter was lost in the mail or something. And since I didn’t get any deposit request, I’m guessing it’s a rejection for now. Good luck to you all who were accepted!

I received a waitlist without conditional acceptance. Does anyone know to confirm if this is bottom half of the waitlist or is conditional acceptance separate from the waitlist?

I received a waitlist without conditional acceptance. Does anyone know to confirm if this is bottom half of the waitlist or is conditional acceptance separate from the waitlist?
My guess is that the conditional acceptance is separate from the waitlist... meaning they would take the conditional acceptance people before pulling from the regular waitlist. I called admissions a while back just to confirm my status and they said historically, the conditionally accepted are put in for that year.

Not sure if this helps but I received a conditional acceptance letter back in March and officially got a seat in this year's class last week. So hopefully waitlist As are coming soon!

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if this helps but I received a conditional acceptance letter back in March and officially got a seat in this year's class last week. So hopefully waitlist As are coming soon!

congratulations!! Compared to last year’s thread, that sounds early for movement so that is exciting!

How did they notify you? Was it another letter in the mail, or did they use email this time?

Have people gotten any scholarships or are they given out at a later time?

Anyone know of any other waitlist movement?

For anyone on the waitlist, was told they don't expect to make it to the alternate list

have you guys heard about the wild living anatomy sessions at UNMC?????

Is there a CTE deadline for UNMC? Does anyone from past years remember what their CTE deadline was roughly? Like June/July/August?