2019-2020 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a day of the week when the committee sends out As?
It seems to vary which day it is every week. Last week, Friday seemed to be the day lol

Members don't see this ad.

Have any accepted students gotten a financial aid package yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a virtual tour of the campus? For all of us virtual interviewees who have never seen the campus

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have an idea as to when people who interviewed late should hear something? I interviewed on 3/30 and really hoping for some good news!

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have an idea as to when people who interviewed late should hear something? I interviewed on 3/30 and really hoping for some good news!
No idea people from the second week of March still haven't heard anything yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Think we're all in the same boat, man. I interviewed 3/25 and nothing yet.

Most recent I've seen was people who interviewed on 3/11 heard back last week.

Interviewed 3/31. I have a feeling we won't be hearing back for a while if 3/11's haven't heard back yet. Hang in there

Think we're all in the same boat, man. I interviewed 3/25 and nothing yet.

Most recent I've seen was people who interviewed on 3/11 heard back last week.
I don't think people who interviewed on 3/11 heard back since I interviewed that day!

Members don't see this ad :)
Please come through Drexel. I don’t think I can handle a 3rd post-interview waitlist or a rejection at this point lol.

im sitting on 4 post interview waitlists right now:oops: it’s loads of fun

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Don't lose hope I have gotten off of 3 already although none were my top choice YET.

Damn that’s awesome. The only thing that’s happened to me since traffic day is gone from 4 WL -> 5!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
damn im only double waitlist gang yall are impessive.
i know it is disappointing and stressful but for some extra perspective for you guys: i went into this cycle anticipating being a reapplicant and getting 0 interviews, so coming out with 2 waitlists is legit 1000% more than i anticipated- so im hyped for that. it sucks having to reapply obviously, but i hope you guys remember how impressive you all are to even get to this point.
keep your head up Kings and Queens itll all work out

Reactions: 7 users
Hopefully some A's are on the agenda for tomorrow Drexel. Please...

Can some current M3's or M4's please talk about their experience with the clerkships ? I understand that Drexel is affiliated with a lot of hospitals around Pennsylvania (and other regional medical centers), but would the absence of an affiliation with a big academic medical center in Philli be a big negative? Should we plan on moving out of Phili for 3rd and 4th year?

Accepted now via email, interviewed 3/24 (via Zoom). Sent one update early May with grades from last semester of my master's and a new job. LM 69, 514 MCAT, cGPA 3.65, grad gpa 3.95.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Accepted via email, interviewed on 3/24 (via Zoom). Submitted update at end of November and an extra LOR early March.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I wonder if mid march applicants were accepted right now, and if they're sending out WL's and R's later in the day.

Accepted via email this morning! Interviewed over Zoom in late March. LM ~70 OOS Reapplicant.

First MD acceptance!! Just hit PTE & it felt so good!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Accepted via email this morning! Interviewed over Zoom in late March. LM ~70 OOS Reapplicant.

First MD acceptance!! Just hit PTE & it felt so good!
congrats! Can i ask when u interviewed? I had mine 3/31. thanks!

Looks like WL applicants won't be hearing back today i guess!
Hopefully they start moving next week although it doesn’t appear that April interviewees heard back so could be another eternity of a lifetime...

I wonder if mid march applicants were accepted right now, and if they're sending out WL's and R's later in the day.

Or maybe it depends on who your faculty interviewer was? Just trying to keep my sanity lol

Interviewed in person on 2/25. Still haven’t heard back.

• Sad
congrats! Can i ask when u interviewed? I had mine 3/31. thanks!

Thank you! I interviewed on 3/24 over Zoom. I haven't heard of any decisions for the 3/31 group so maybe they haven't reviewed your app yet.

Best of luck!

Is there a specific forum for waitlisted applicants??