2019-2020 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got the rejection letter. Good luck everyone. Hopefully a better cycle next time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone not get the rejection letter yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I did not. I have a modicum of hope.
Unfortunately, the rejection letter said the class is full and classes started this past Monday, so they might be delayed in communicating rejection letters.

Reactions: 1 users
Hicurrent applicant kind of confused by their process. Does everyone get put on hold before getting an R or were there pre hold Rs? I haven't heard anything but on the 2020 page ppl are getting put on hold daily and I'm wondering what it all means

Hicurrent applicant kind of confused by their process. Does everyone get put on hold before getting an R or were there pre hold Rs? I haven't heard anything but on the 2020 page ppl are getting put on hold daily and I'm wondering what it all means

You can be put on hold and then receive an II -> A, can also receive a hold post-II and receive an A if that is what you mean.

AFAIK a hold just means your application is going to re-evaluated at a future meeting.