2019-2020 A.T. Still University (Mesa, Arizona) ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II! OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Interview scheduled for 8/23.

Members don't see this ad :)
II just now by email! Completed 07/09

Reactions: 2 users
What were the dates available for interviews? I saw 8/23.... any others?

II just now OOS. Interviewing 8/23!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations everyone!!

Reactions: 1 users
II today IS and reapplicant. I focused on strengthening my community service and luckily volunteered with a free mobile clinic.

Reactions: 1 user
II today IS and reapplicant. I focused on strengthening my community service and luckily volunteered with a free mobile clinic.
Oops forgot to post:

OOS, low LizzyM, 2nd received: 6/19, 2nd submitted: 6/21, complete: 6/25.

Kinda sucks that they only have dates on Fridays... Trying to coordinate between two jobs is no bueno

For those who have received invites, are you going to the Dean’s Welcome? Want to take at least days off of work as possible so I’m leaning towards not going.. thoughts? Will it be a disadvantage to not go?

For those who have received invites, are you going to the Dean’s Welcome? Want to take at least days off of work as possible so I’m leaning towards not going.. thoughts? Will it be a disadvantage to not go?
I thought about not going but this is a good opportunity to learn more about the program and also network/meet faculty that I won't interview with on Friday. And who knows, somebody puts in a good word for you. But then again, my job is flexible ...

I went to the dean's welcome when I interviewed my first time and I thought it was great. You get a tour and a chance to talk with first year's. They also showed us the virtual anatomy lab which I thought was awesome. That being said it doesn't have any impact on your interview. Just a chance to feel more intimate with the school. I'm going to go again this year moreso for my fiance so she can see the school as well

I went to the dean's welcome when I interviewed my first time and I thought it was great. You get a tour and a chance to talk with first year's. They also showed us the virtual anatomy lab which I thought was awesome. That being said it doesn't have any impact on your interview. Just a chance to feel more intimate with the school. I'm going to go again this year moreso for my fiance so she can see the school as well
How's the traffic from Phoenix to the school? Thinking about landing at 2:30 pm Thursday for the Dean's Welcome.

How's the traffic from Phoenix to the school? Thinking about landing at 2:30 pm Thursday for the Dean's Welcome.
I honestly can't remember lol this was back in February 2017 but I don't think it was too horrendous. Maybe someone from the area can comment on it better

It’ll start picking up around three and is an absolute **** show by 430/5. Phoenix drivers are pretty awful.

People are still getting IIs this late at night?

I haven't received an R yet, but I am expecting one. I just put N/A for the community health secondary because I haven't ever volunteered or worked in one :smack:
I got an II today and also put N/A here

II last night! Earliest left was 9/6.

Geez.... seems like you guys were considered complete not too long ago! Was anyone who got an II complete before July? I was complete on June 28th and I haven't heard anything yet. No rejection, no hold, no II...... nothing :shrug:

Geez.... seems like you guys were considered complete not too long ago! Was anyone who got an II complete before July? I was complete on June 28th and I haven't heard anything yet. No rejection, no hold, no II...... nothing :shrug:
I was complete in June. low stats, heading into 7th gap year with lots of clinical, work, and research experience.

Complete in June. Strong ties to AZ.

Marked complete 6/24.

C'mon ATSU-SOMA! Please send some good news!

• Haha
II!!!! First one of the cycle!! So happy!!!!

Just received my first II from here!!!!!!!!!!:soexcited:

II also! Congrats to all who have gotten one. For those who haven’t yet stay positive!

Reactions: 9 users
Interview invite!! complete on 7/16. going to be there 9/6 as well! first invite of this cycle

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
II! Going to be there 9/13! Complete on 7/18