2018-2019 University of Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS accepted off HP list, Vermont campus. First acceptance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone that was pulled off the HP list early on: when did you receive your financial aid information?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, long time lurker here, just got pulled off the high priority waitlist for UVM! (LizzyM 73)

I’m needing some brutally real info on the flipped classroom curriculum and how it effects the studies and overall experience there. For reference, I am also accepted to the University of Oklahoma. Vermont is my home state and I would love to stay here, but want to make sure I know what I’m getting into first...

Specifically, can anyone comment on the typical schedule for a day at school? I.e. How many required activities and of what type. Secondly, how much time does a typical student spend studying on weekday nights and weekends? (I heard there is a lot more prep than other schools for next day classes)

Overall, does anyone here love the curriculum, hate it, or something in the middle?

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: 1 users
Can any current students comment on how students like the curriculum and what some pros and cons of the program are?

Does anyone know how helpful the school is with financial aid and years of residence before instate status?

Hey all! Can anyone speak to the HPWL? I am in the current cycle and just got the high priority email today. I am trying to figure out if this is promising or I should start seriously considering reapplying next cycle... Any advice would be highly highly appreciated

Hey all! Can anyone speak to the HPWL? I am in the current cycle and just got the high priority email today. I am trying to figure out if this is promising or I should start seriously considering reapplying next cycle... Any advice would be highly highly appreciated
The past two cycles everyone has come off the HPWL

Thank you! I wanted to reach out to a previous year to see if anyone had different input from this year's thread
Yeah, people dont really follow the old threads so ur better off in the current one! Im just a loser that still follows ;)

phew thank you! Thats a relief. It says to respond as soon as possible though - did you just email back and say yes? I got 40k/yr so I think the same one.

Anyone thats accepted automatically is considered for one. I received my email about two weeks after acceptance.
Hi I was wondering if you might have received any grants in addition to your 40000/year scholarship. I received a similar scholarship am and wondering if that's it sort of thing of if there may be more grants once fin packages come out? If you could PM me that would be great!

Does anyone know if accepting a scholarship commits you to the school?
Hi I was wondering if you might have received any grants in addition to your 40000/year scholarship. if you could pm me that would be great!