2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To anyone that has sent a letter of intent through email, has it shown up in your portal?

Nothing I've sent via email has showed up in the portal yet, only the things I uploaded directly to the portal are there

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Was bummed that I couldnt get any drexel apparel when I was there for accepted students day. Do any current drexel students know if I would just be able to walk in this week and go look in the bookstore? Im just worried that the bookstore wont be open or the security guard wont let me in.

It might be tough depending on who is at the desk. Mr. Green is more of a stickler about this kind of stuff.

You can always buy it online.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted off wait list! GPA: 4.00, MCAT: 511!!! SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13 users
Accepted off the waitlist!! Really excited about this school!!!!

Here's my application at a glance:
LizzyM: 70
Demographics: OOS, Male, White
Interviewed: Mid February 2019

Reactions: 11 users
Just got accepted off wait list! GPA: 4.00, MCAT: 511!!! SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accepted off the waitlist!! Really excited about this school!!!!

Here's my application at a glance:
LizzyM: 70
Demographics: OOS, Male, White
Interviewed: Mid February 2019
Wow that's awesome. Congrats!

Did you guys send updates/LOIs after you were WL?

Reactions: 2 users
Are people even Rejected post-II? It sounds like they accept the people they want right away, waitlist the rest and just pull people off waitlist until full and year starts.. everyone else will just get silently rejected

Has anyone received a rejection as opposed to WL or acceptance? My hypothesis is that all rejections will go out in bulk at the end of the cycle.

Has anyone received a rejection as opposed to WL or acceptance? My hypothesis is that all rejections will go out in bulk at the end of the cycle.
there we’re def post II rejections in this thread

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you! Yeah I sent one update maybe a week after my interview then actually put the LOI in my portal this last Saturday. I can’t tell if the timing for today’s decision was either very coincidental or correlated to the LOI submission.

Either way, I’m in agreement with the general wisdom that a compelling LOI and significant updates will, at the very least, not hurt you. Good luck!!

I stand corrected.

I went all the way back to November/December, read through about 30-50 posts and I saw some1 say they got the big R post-Interview. Then i remembered that my IRL bud interviewed in November and has already been rejected.. I blame Drexel for doing this to me :/

anyone still waiting on post interview decision ? i interviewed the last day 4/11

Hey everyone!

Is there an accepted student's Facebook group page?

I've already gone through 20 pages of the forum, and I can't seem to find talk of one just yet.

All help is appreciated!

Hey everyone!

Is there an accepted student's Facebook group page?

I've already gone through 20 pages of the forum, and I can't seem to find talk of one just yet.

All help is appreciated!

• Love

Ironically, I sent a LOI and update letter and then i got a waitlist decision the week after (in mid april). They apparently saw my letters and still decided on waitlist at the time.

This might be a stupid question, but how long does it take for the financial aid package and info on total COA come? Also, does anyone know some good areas to live in near the campus? Thanks!!!

Reactions: 1 users
No still waiting to hear back interviewed Early April.

No still waiting to hear back interviewed Early April.

Either you’ll get waitlisted Monday or we on the waitlist will hear about movements then. Or both! Depends on when ur April Interview was though

do you think chances are decent if you are waitlisted ?

Their waitlist email said that they have a very dynamic waitlist which is also corroborated by current students on this forum.

Sorry to tag onto AlphaDoctors Q but have you heard anything about Delmar Morris Apartments? They're close to the Avenue apartments.

Delmar Morris is in Germantown. I wouldnt recemmend it.

What would you recommend for nice 1x1 with solid amenities (a gym at the very least)

I lived in Falls Village and really liked it. The school does have a gym for use.

If you’re in the fb group, that is a great way to ask for other opinions on housing. From my understanding, Alden Park has nice amenities.

Either you’ll get waitlisted Monday or we on the waitlist will hear about movements then. Or both! Depends on when ur April Interview was though

any reason why youre saying monday specifically or just guessing

Does anyone know any information on the Drexel University bus system? Such as how frequently it goes between city center and Med campus, how reliable it is and price?