2016-2017 University of California - San Diego Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
PRIME II!!!!! MY SUPER DUPER TOP CHOICE WOWOWOWOWWOWOW TEARS OF HAPPINESS

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
@FutureDrOcean LizzyM~ 67-69, IS, but my life story and experiences are highly geared towards serving disadvantaged populations and public health

@Chishiki nope but it looks like they're working on it! Congrats!!

I submitted secondary and was complete early July (7/11), but still no date next to the "Application forwarded to committee for review." Anyone in the same boat?

I submitted secondary and was complete early July (7/11), but still no date next to the "Application forwarded to committee for review." Anyone in the same boat?

Yep me too... They must be overloaded and for some reason our apps haven't been serviced yet... Shame because I am eager to find out if I interview here, def a top choice for me!!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get an email about electronic bill?

AUGUST 2, 2016
UCSD ELECTRONIC BILLING NOTICE

Your monthly Billing Statement for account XXXX is now available for
viewing and payment.

Billing Statement Due Date : XXXX

A new billing statement has posted to your account with
a due date of XXXX.

Authorized payers can view and pay bills in the parents
portal at >> https://act.ucsd.edu/studentEBill2/PayerBilling

Faculty & Staff: Contact SBS at (858) 822-4727 about charges.

Payment address: UC San Diego, Central Cashier's Office
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0009

You may address ebill questions to our Customer Service email address at:
[email protected]

UCSD STUDENT BUSINESS SERVICES

I paid the secondary fee already.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

AUGUST 2, 2016

viewing and payment.

a due date of XXXX.

[email protected]

Yup! I think its automatic. But I logged on and bill was $0.

AUGUST 2, 2016

viewing and payment.

a due date of XXXX.

[email protected]

Yeah I got this too. For a second I thought that my payment didn't go through.

@FutureDrOcean Hmmm that's strange. Today mine changed to "yes"

Just called them and the lady was confused what I was asking, pulled up my file and she just said it's still waiting. The screen was at the secondary and I already got that, so no reason why it shouldn't be forwarded soon... Whew..?

@FutureDrOcean yeah that doesn't make sense, you should be good! Maybe it might be a letter or rec thing, maybe update them if one of the writers is no longer submitting a rec for you?

@FutureDrOcean yeah that doesn't make sense, you should be good! Maybe it might be a letter or rec thing, maybe update them if one of the writers is no longer submitting a rec for you?

Naw I had a letter packet so it should be submitted. Maybe "forwarded" pops up when they actually look at it and so it's slow to update...? Eehhhh idk lol #premedanxiety #itsreal

I submitted July 13th or something. Maybe they just got rid of the "--" today and either wrote yes or no. No prob means just that, hasn't been forwarded yet, but after verification of completion it will be. Remember the payment is manually done after you give then the information.

Just went from No to - lol

Reactions: 1 users
My "forwarded to committee for review" just changed to yes! Submitted 7/28. Now for the long wait :cat:

Though can't login to the billing portal thingy. Are we supposed to use our PID?

My "forwarded to committee for review" just changed to yes! Submitted 7/28. Now for the long wait :cat:

Though can't login to the billing portal thingy. Are we supposed to use our PID?
Same here :) For the billing portal, did you go back to the status page and click the link under the payment portion? I did that and I clicked view/pay bill and it showed me the statement.

Same here :) For the billing portal, did you go back to the status page and click the link under the payment portion? I did that and I clicked view/pay bill and it showed me the statement.
Thanks! Just tried that and it let me login. Total balance of $0.00 o_O

I submitted on the 26th but my status hasn't changed yet...hopefully it does soon :oops:

I got an email asking me to do a single sign-on authentication to create an account with UCSD. But when I tried entering the required information, it said that an account has already been made. Did anyone run into similar problems?

II just now! Was starting to wonder why I wasn't hearing from anyone! YAY!!!!!!

II too!! Regular admission LizzyM ~72-73 complete just last week! That was fast!

II! Regular admission, MD only, IS. Submitted 7/30/16, Forwarded 8/4/16 to Committee, LITERALLY JUST CRIED

Congrats!! Please share your primary app submission date. Thanks

Last edited:
II an hour ago! So excited. Definitely one of my top choices. OOS (Just a state over in AZ) so there's hope for everyone! Open dates were Thursdays in early to mid-October. Congrats to everyone else that got one this morning! :)

II! Regular admission, MD only, IS. Submitted 7/30/16, Forwarded 8/4/16 to Committee, LITERALLY JUST CRIED
Congratulations!! Just wondering - how do you know when you were forwarded to the committee? Did you receive an email?

Congratulations!! Just wondering - how do you know when you were forwarded to the committee? Did you receive an email?
From what I've seen, no one got an email when it was forwarded. It just showed up on the portal. Anyone disagree?