2012-2013 Drexel University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the secondary this morning!

Members don't see this ad.

When they ask on the secondary if you applied previously for the entering class of 2012, they are asking specifically about applying to Drexel last year, correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone having problems submitting? I click the Finalize thing and nothing happens.

Nevermind. Used Firefox and it worked.

Last edited:
Anyone having problems submitting? I click the Finalize thing and nothing happens.

did it take you back to the summary page? it should say you've finalized the secondary, and then you can pay the fee using the payment link

did it take you back to the summary page? it should say you've finalized the secondary, and then you can pay the fee using the payment link

It wasn't working on Chrome. Firefox is fine though.

still waiting on this secondary- anyone else?

Mine arrived this morning around 9AM....found it in my junk mailbox...so you may want to check that. Was verified 6/5 so looks like they are getting out to everyone now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine arrived this morning around 9AM....found it in my junk mailbox...so you may want to check that. Was verified 6/5 so looks like they are getting out to everyone now.

Yea it seems like it. I was verified on 6/5 too.

Did it take longer for anyone to get the letter of recs verified than the other parts of the app? That seems to be holding mine up and I'm hoping that it's not an actual problem with my letters.

Still haven't received this secondary........ Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't apply here

Still haven't received this secondary........ Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't apply here

It will come. I just got mine yesterday and my primary was in the very first batch sent out by amcas.

Whoo! Complete! They didn't send an e-mail; I had to check manually. Apparently they got my letters, MCAT, etc. yesterday.

Their website usually updates before the email gets sent to you. Good luck.

Whoo! Complete! They didn't send an e-mail; I had to check manually. Apparently they got my letters, MCAT, etc. yesterday.

Yea, I submitted on 8/8 but I'm not sure when I was marked as complete. Just checked now and saw the status.

Maybe I missed it but could someone post the prompts if there are any?

no secondary yet either :( i was verified first week of july sometime

Still haven't received it. AMCAS verified 7/05. They send their secondaries to everyone who applies right?

I just got my secondary today, my application was verified on 7/25. Secondary is done, now it's on to the next one!

Still haven't gotten the secondary either, and I was verified 7/17. C'mon, Drexel!

Received and submitted today! C'mon Drexel! :xf:

I still don't have this secondary- leaving for a no-internet-access vacation tomorrow. wtf drexel.

Would it be a bad idea to call or email asking about the secondary if it's been a month since you've been verified?

On Drexel's website, in addition to listing the Required courses for entrance, they list "Strongly Advise Taking" courses in genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry, and other upper level science courses. Do you think an applicant who is on the "cusp" with acceptable GPA and or MCAT scores is at a further disadvantage if none of the " Strongly Advise Taking" courses have been taken? Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about how serious Drexel's admissions feels about an applicant matriculating through the upper level science courses?

was verified on 8/6 and still have yet to receive this secondary, anyone else in the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.