WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been a villager since day one, and I still am. You set me up, didn't you? Figured it would be easy since there's two of us? You really suck, you know that? Ah well, unless Birdperson swoops in to save me, I'm looking good and sauanched. Well done, hmoo or whoever set this up. Next game I lynch you first.

-___- do you think I'm stupid? If I was going to set someone up, you think it would be the "other Rick"?! C'mon.

Members don't see this ad.

-___- do you think I'm stupid? If I was going to set someone up, you think it would be the "other Rick"?! C'mon.
That would be the easiest way to do it, genius. All you'd need would be a freaking Meseeks box- seeing anyone else up would probably be beyond its capabilities and make it murder the crap out of you.

Ah well, doesn't really matter. Go ahead and lynch me, I've got an ace in the hole. See, there's one thing I pulled out of my description involving another villager that will both validate my being the Rickest Rick and get me out of this lynch. So whatever, do your thang. After I survive this, just know I'm lynching your ass if I survive the night. You picked the wrong Rick to mess with, mother****er.
tumblr_n7bs9azNtP1sx03a7o1_400.gif

That would be the easiest way to do it, genius. All you'd need would be a freaking Meseeks box- seeing anyone else up would probably be beyond its capabilities and make it murder the crap out of you.

Ah well, doesn't really matter. Go ahead and lynch me, I've got an ace in the hole. See, there's one thing I pulled out of my description involving another villager that will both validate my being the Rickest Rick and get me out of this lynch. So whatever, do your thang. After I survive this, just know I'm lynching your ass if I survive the night. You picked the wrong Rick to mess with, mother****er.
tumblr_n7bs9azNtP1sx03a7o1_400.gif

How would that be the easiest thing to do? If I framed you, there would be doubt on me too since I AM RICK. Also, I don't even really know wtf the meseeks box does... the only items I've had all game was the portal gun and magic beans, but I couldn't even use them since I had no ability without my spaceship. If you get out of this lynch somehow, there's always tomorrow. If you pulled that out of your description, what else did you pull out (hehe)?

I look forward to hearing your apology after the game IF you truly are innocent (which I doubt), when you discover that I'm innocent and have done nothing to f*** with you. If you're not innocent, well played trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Members don't see this ad :)
How would that be the easiest thing to do? If I framed you, there would be doubt on me too since I AM RICK. Also, I don't even really know wtf the meseeks box does... the only items I've had all game was the portal gun and magic beans, but I couldn't even use them since I had no ability without my spaceship. If you get out of this lynch somehow, there's always tomorrow. If you pulled that out of your description, what else did you pull out (hehe)?

I look forward to hearing your apology after the game IF you truly are innocent (which I doubt), when you discover that I'm innocent and have done nothing to f*** with you. If you're not innocent, well played trying to make me look like the bad guy.
The way I'll get out of this lynch will actually serve to prove I'm a villager, so let's do this.
3oEduPrrHsMqQ9SE24.gif

But everyone else, let's be aware that we need to play PERFECTLY from here on out after you waste this lynch on me. The wolves get two kills tonight, and if one of them gets a Meseeks box or a Mega Seed, it's basically gg if we make another mistake.

Lynch sov

Cant let that wolf live.

And remember the LIS rule
ALwAYS lynch someone who tries to lynch themselves.

That rule must never be violated. Never.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Look, after this lynch fails, I need one of you guys to do me a favor, if you've got the Meseeks box. It may or may not kill me, we'll have to see.

Can I just state, for the record, that @LadyOtheFarm should have started off the game with the liar's paradox of "everything I say is a lie." I'd love to have seen what happened with that lol.

Reactions: 5 users
Looks like things are about to get real. Guess it's for the best. But... I'm sorry Birdperson, I don't know if both you and I are gonna make it out of this one.

As the Rickest Rick, I've got one ace up my sleeve the others don't have- Birdperson will die for me if I'm lynched.
tumblr_nvtjstpDdU1rn3500o1_r1_500.png

So go ahead, but be aware of what you're doing.

Not sure if there are any wolves left since you haven't killed in days....
But here is our menu for tonight:

Column A
StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Stb1473
Cyndia
Mad Jack

Column B

Jilary
Caiter92
allieh8607
Hazelmoo

I am inclined to hunt in Column B. I leave Column A to you.

Looks like things are about to get real. Guess it's for the best. But... I'm sorry Birdperson, I don't know if both you and I are gonna make it out of this one.

As the Rickest Rick, I've got one ace up my sleeve the others don't have- Birdperson will die for me if I'm lynched.
tumblr_nvtjstpDdU1rn3500o1_r1_500.png

So go ahead, but be aware of what you're doing.
That doesn't sound very villagery.

Lynch MJ

I don't want to die, but I don't know what else to do.

Not sure if there are any wolves left since you haven't killed in days....
But here is our menu for tonight:

Column A
StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Stb1473
Cyndia
Mad Jack

Column B

Jilary
Caiter92
allieh8607
Hazelmoo

I am inclined to hunt in Column B. I leave Column A to you.
I hope they pick A1 :lol:

Reactions: 3 users
Well, since I really won't get another chance to say this again if by some stroke of luck I die- if you guys want to win, here's how you do it. Use a Meseeks to remove the Rick Manipulator Chip from my head, and I should convert back to being a villager. It should work because all the wolves whose identities I knew are dead, so there's no reason I couldn't be converted back. It might not work, in which case you can just lynch me, and there is a chance it'll kill me (I'd discussed playing around with the chip before with Trilt, she said any manipulation of the chip would have a 10% chance of killing me, probably higher in the case of a Meseeks given their lack of any real training whatsoever). Best case scenario, you convert the last wolf back into a villager, save the Rickest Rick, make SOV vulnerable, and have high enough numbers that if one of the supposed "neutrals" isn't quite neutral, we can take them out without a hitch. If it doesn't work, you'll know I'm still evil and lynch me, so you don't really lose anything. If it kills me, well, you just saved yourself the trouble of a lynch and made SOV vulnerable tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, it's good for you guys.

I wasn't alway bad. I got converted. Evil Morty waited until he found the Rickest Rick because I was important- Unity would convert to my alignment after a certain number of cycles because of her love for me, I was the only one that could fully repair Deva, Birdperson would protect me, and I could use items better than anyone else in the game. I was actually converted the night after I rezzed Deva and was furious lol. Dyachei was my Morty, and I lost her really early on so it was easy for them to find me. I used a Meseeks to lift a severely damaged Turbulent Juice Tube off of aloha's corpse that she hadn't had chance to use and used it to convert PBC, because even in its damaged state, I'm good enough with items to have made it work.

So that's everything. Just this once, I'm asking you guys to save me. I mean, honestly, you'd be better off killing a neutral to keep the villager numbers even for tonight, then getting me as a plus one after the chip is removed, because we don't know what trick the "neutrals" might have up their sleeves, plus losing Birdperson is going to be a damn rough blow.
tumblr_n3p7t5XpgH1r1fejho2_500.gif

For the sake of good storytelling if nothing else, save me. Be better than just villagers, be heroes.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, since I really won't get another chance to say this again if by some stroke of luck I die- if you guys want to win, here's how you do it. Use a Meseeks to remove the Rick Manipulator Chip from my head, and I should convert back to being a villager. It should work because all the wolves whose identities I knew are dead, so there's no reason I couldn't be converted back. It might not work, in which case you can just lynch me, and there is a chance it'll kill me (I'd discussed playing around with the chip before with Trilt, she said any manipulation of the chip would have a 10% chance of killing me, probably higher in the case of a Meseeks given their lack of any real training whatsoever). Best case scenario, you convert the last wolf back into a villager, save the Rickest Rick, make SOV vulnerable, and have high enough numbers that if one of the supposed "neutrals" isn't quite neutral, we can take them out without a hitch. If it doesn't work, you'll know I'm still evil and lynch me, so you don't really lose anything. If it kills me, well, you just saved yourself the trouble of a lynch and made SOV vulnerable tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, it's good for you guys.

I wasn't alway bad. I got converted. Evil Morty waited until he found the Rickest Rick because I was important- Unity would convert to my alignment after a certain number of cycles because of her love for me, I was the only one that could fully repair Deva, Birdperson would protect me, and I could use items better than anyone else in the game. I was actually converted the night after I rezzed Deva and was furious lol. Dyachei was my Morty, and I lost her really early on so it was easy for them to find me. I used a Meseeks to lift a severely damaged Turbulent Juice Tube off of aloha's corpse that she hadn't had chance to use and used it to convert PBC, because even in its damaged state, I'm good enough with items to have made it work.

So that's everything. Just this once, I'm asking you guys to save me. I mean, honestly, you'd be better off killing a neutral to keep the villager numbers even for tonight, then getting me as a plus one after the chip is removed, because we don't know what trick the "neutrals" might have up their sleeves, plus losing Birdperson is going to be a damn rough blow.

For the sake of good storytelling if nothing else, save me. Be better than just villagers, be heroes.
Quit playing games with my heart

:( and what if no one get the meseeks thing?

I mean, I don't have to kill any of you. If I'm not in on the killing, this whole thing breaks. So screw it, I just won't kill anyone. I'd rather go out trying to be good than go out being a bad guy. I'm more Rick than anyone here in that sense.

My heart says one thing, but my brain says another... :(

giphy.gif

Hopefully it works out, but if not... Well, bury me out back next to the other me and know I ain't even mad. Would've been nice to get saved- legendary actually- but... Well, do what you've gotta do.
fkxlzytb63tofuhg3yza.jpg

38506015.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Well...

Rick - @Mad Jack - wasn't exactly lying.

Or, rather, there sure was a lot of truth in what he was saying. He was Rick C-137 - the Rickest Rick - but even he hadn't truly known that to begin with. I mean, he had assumed, but what sort of Rick would he be if he hadn't? He had begun the game as a villager, and he had been converted a couple days in - via implantation with a manipulator chip, just as he claimed. Evil Morty was a bit of a dick. In fact, you could even see the manipulator chip in the fateful picture that had condemned him, when the remaining characters finally started paying attention to Photography Raptor.

Under Morty's control later in the game, Rick had discussed removing his chip (and the risks inherent), so even that was true. The part about Birdperson dying for him? Not so much. And behind the pleas for mercy and sad proclamations, he still laughed and duly considered his next victim. Rick was not known for caring much about anyone but himself, but perhaps recently....

The crowd gathered around him in his garage - angry, confused, and ready to kill. One shape - Birdperson - surprised them all and stepped forward.

"Rick." His voice was as solemn as ever.

"You are the reason that we are here. You are the reason that I'm alive at all, and because of this, I cannot abandon you."

Rick was perplexed and conflicted. Despite Evil Morty's "death," the chip in his head was still spewing instructions, and this was all so confusing. Really, Rick had been more confused in the past two weeks than he had been in months - probably years. Perhaps decades. He was still thinking about everything when Birdperson leaped at him, wings spread defensively, and pulled at his chip with a sharp, painful yank.

The world went black.

You have lynched @Mad Jack, Rick C-137 - a WOLF CONVERT who could resurrect one person during the game, and could not be seered while Morty was alive.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

But... Rick wasn't dead. The world swam slowly back into focus, starting in shades of grey and slowly settling into colour, like some strange underwater view. Rick laid on the floor of his garage, eyes wide and staring.

Where... was he? What had he been doing?

"...Birdperson?"

Mad Jack is now an NPC, counting for neither side and unable to win. Sometimes abandoning your friends just isn't worth it, I guess.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

It is now Night 13. Please get your actions in ASAP, but definitely by 9AM EST tomorrow.

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Closed for maintenance.

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto