WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't trust her either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok so everyone was lying. This is fun. For people in dead chat a narrative:

Yes, I lied about that, but now I'm telling the truth.

Don't believe her she's a liar, a very good liar.

I have a strong suspicion I can't win either way

Members don't see this ad :)
I have gotten requests to end early. If you want to end early, I can end it at 6 pm EST instead. Message me in pm confirming you agree to this course of action (will not do so unless I have 4/4 agreeing to this).

Alright, final decision time. Drumroll please!

I'm pretty much convinced that I can't win no matter what. Sorry I don't believe you fully pip, but that distrust has been long forged. I believe you are what you claim to be, except the last little bit. Now I'm not calling you sketchy, or even implying. I'm just not buying all of what you're selling.

You could have avoided this if you had been more upfront in the beginning.

Lynch Ms P

sorry Ms P nothing personal.

Lynch or Lose Final Day Tally
Trilt (2) - MsP, Pippy
MsP (2) - Trilt, Coopah

4/4 People have voted

Alright, final decision time. Drumroll please!

I'm pretty much convinced that I can't win no matter what. Sorry I don't believe you fully pip, but that distrust has been long forged. I believe you are what you claim to be, except the last little bit. Now I'm not calling you sketchy, or even implying. I'm just not buying all of what you're selling.

You could have avoided this if you had been more upfront in the beginning.

Lynch Ms P

sorry Ms P nothing personal.
I don't see how you expect me to have been more upfront with you when you have taken everything I gave you and are using it against me.