WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The closest thing I got was a mythical dragon that breathes fire. Either way, unless I spelled it wrong, its suspicious in my book. For now, lynch wildcatj I will happily change my vote if something better comes up.

Yeah, at this point, that's more suspicious than anything else to me simply because I am wondering who out there is making up their role.

Unlynch Packen
Lynch Wildcat

Members don't see this ad.

Current Lynch Tally:

Packen 3 (wildcat)

sheeps 1 (SOV)

SOV 1 (Packen)

wildcat 5 (devyn, trem, zany, lissa, varz)

Waffles: 5

You have until 7:30 PM PDT. That's less than 0.5 hours.

Finally Nyanko's dead. Thanking the wolves for killing me my BUTT

Ya know you play nicer when you are a wolf?? Lol must be bc you are happy not to be a villager

Actually this game I wasn't trying real hard to hide it. ;)

And you guys took FOREVER jeez.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woops, I forgot to correct that. It's Abatwa, not abita. Sheeps spelled it wrong way back when and I forgot to correct it. It's an ant I guess. I couldn't find a lot of info on it.

Ok.. Just got home. Spent the last 7 hours with a good friend whom I won't see again before I move to Scotland...

We went to lunch, then go-kart racing and then walked around the mall talking... Fun Day!! :D

Day closes in 2 minutes..

The creatures of Halldora quickly turn on wildcat. They completely ignore her defenses and arguments.. Wildcat tries to flee but it is of no use... She is quickly caught in the clutches of a reptilian creature. This creature slowly closes her jaws around wildcat's head, until wildcat's skull is crushed. You have killed wildcatj, Abatwa, benevolent creature who could investigate names but was turned into a malevolent creature.

Night Deadline is 9:30PM PST.

9 players remain:

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj-Abatwa-benevolent turned malevolent
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011- Jackalope-neutral
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko-Moroii The Vampire-malevolent
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz
5. lissarae06

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

Wooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

YES!!!!

Hell_yeah_by_agigi111.gif

It's past this mods bedtime, so I'm sending out items now. Night is not over yet. If you have an item now, and you haven't sent in your PM, you can still do it even if you get a PM saying you lost it. Capiche? And any items you receive now are for night 19 (we're in the middle of night 18 currently).

Members don't see this ad :)
Moonlight over the swamp... It is beautiful and scary. The swamp is full of activity tonight, ok maybe not as much as it has been before but definitely more activity then some of the more recent nights...

In the northern part of the swamp, a creature is using a whip-like plant to attack another player... That other player escapes with only minor injuries but will require time to heal... However, for some odd reason our whip-like plant has been engraved in gold? The engraving, "The LIS Memorial Whipping Plant." Why are we wasting good gold on engravings... that could be paying vet school tuitions...

Again, the creatures of Halldora claim to see a vampire lurking around... They all say the vampire looks incredibly sickly, contagious... I hope everyone knows to stay far away...

The sun slowly rises over the swamp and the creatures soon discover the body of Devyn. By the rashes on her hands, it looks like the work of a poisonous, color-changing creature... However, Devyn had died close to her favorite place... The still that she built to make some Moonshine after all there just was not enough alcohol on Halldora for Devyn, Singa, protector and benevolent creature.

The sun continues to rise over Halldora, and Halldora turns into a frozen tundra. Halldora will remain tundra-like for the next day/night cycle.

Lynch Deadline is 9AM PST.

View attachment tundra 4.jpg

8 players remain...

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj-Abatwa-benevolent turned malevolent
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011- Jackalope-neutral
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa-benevolent
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko-Moroii The Vampire-malevolent
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz
5. lissarae06

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

Ok so if the theory of wolf attacks being tied to terrain is true, Packen has to be a wolf. There are only 2 swamp people left- me and her. I know I'm not the wolf so that leaves Packen.

lynch packen

:smuggrin:

I was silenced from a vampire attack. It gave me herpes or something and I had to heal.
Still not 100% sure I trust Lissa so I'm not voting yet.

I was silenced from a vampire attack. It gave me herpes or something and I had to heal.
Still not 100% sure I trust Lissa so I'm not voting yet.
:laugh::laugh::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Well.... I saw that.... happening

dean_crying.gif

Now I am going to go drink on a planet that actually
has whiskey... where I do not have to make my own moonshine - too
much bloody work!!!

Good luck benevolent creatures!!!!!!

Gif-drink.gif

lynch packen

I can speak again! I have actually been suspicious of packen since she pmed the leaders that she was stealing cuit's role and then SOV said he was the one who got his role stolen. I was the one who first brought up that she was FOS and excluded her from a few pms.

To defend myself from yesterday when I was silenced, SOV's main argument against me was that he thinks I am the forest wolf. There haven't been any forest kills for the last two forest cycles so IMO all the forest wolves are dead. Also the boomerang is a silencing item not a blocking item so even if I was the wolf I still would have gotten the kill and then been injured by the boomerang.

I think SOV is silenced. He is posting a lot in other threads and in the lounge.

Did someone use the whip plant on him? or maybe he got the vampire herps

I had the lashers but didn't use them. They aren't the whip plant though. I wonder where zany and varz are. And Packen too I guess.

Did someone use the whip plant on him? or maybe he got the vampire herps

:laugh:
It's written the same as last night. I was kind of sad when DVM didn't state the vampire got someone bc I figured no one would realize why I was silenced.
I'm sure he's silenced by one or the other.

Just woke up and checking in. Devyn, no!!! Stupid wolves...

And I didn't have any items last night, so I'm not sure who silenced who. I can agree with the packen lynching for now, but I still want to see if anyone found out anything last night.

So for now, lynch packen

Current Lynch Tally:

Packen 4 (Lissa, trema, sheeps, zany)

Waffles: 0

Deadline is 9 AM PDT. You have 1.25 hours.

Plurality has been reached, but I'm not closing this out without DVMD. Once she gets up we'll decide whether we'll try and move things along more quickly or keep the standard deadlines, especially tomorrow and Sunday if we make it to Sunday. Thoughts from you guys?

I didn't use any items last night so I don't know what happened to SOV, but it makes sense that the Wolf would want him silenced. (assuming he was silenced by an item and not a random mod event) He throws out a lot of good theories, so perhaps he was getting close to a correct thought just before being silenced. Last night, the two he was most suspicious of were Wildcatj and Sheep. SO...I am going with Lynch Sheepdog

Waffle, Unlynch Sheeps Lynch Packen. The swamp thing, mixed with the deaths being caused by a color changing character. We know Sheeps is a Simurgh, and there is nothing to indicate anything about color changing there. But a role stealing person sounds like they could shift colors if needed.

Current Lynch Tally:

Packen 5 (Lissa, trema, sheeps, zany, varz)

Waffles: 1

Deadline is 9 AM PDT. You have 1 hour.

Plurality has been reached, but I'm not closing this out without DVMD. Once she gets up we'll decide whether we'll try and move things along more quickly or keep the standard deadlines, especially tomorrow and Sunday if we make it to Sunday. Thoughts from you guys?

Let's finish this thing!

And by "end" I mean this lynch. I think we are still being played.

We might as well just finish it while we have the chance.

And by "end" I mean this lynch. I think we are still being played.

Honestly I have so many "ifs" going around in my head that at this point I trust basically no one.

What if Zany and Lissa are both wolves and wanted to get both of them into this group before we killed Nyanko so we would be like "No way would there be 3 wolves in that one group",

What if Sheeps is a wolf and has just been playing the leaders this whole time

Packen could be completely innocent and just have a guilty looking role

The phoenix role could be a wolf in that they arise back as the other side every time they are killed, we killed him once, so he is now a wolf...kill him again, he's a villager...(to keep game mechanics)

the list goes on and on for pretty much everyone that is left LOL.

Honestly I have so many "ifs" going around in my head that at this point I trust basically no one.

What if Zany and Lissa are both wolves and wanted to get both of them into this group before we killed Nyanko so we would be like "No way would there be 3 wolves in that one group",

The phoenix role could be a wolf in that they arise back as the other side every time they are killed, we killed him once, so he is now a wolf...kill him again, he's a villager...(to keep game mechanics)

I moved Lissa to that group for two reasons:

Lissa and SOV were ganging up to lynch me.

Lissa had the opportunity to to dig up information on Nyanko, one of our suspects, and report back to the leaders at least.

I moved Lissa to that group for two reasons:

Lissa and SOV were ganging up to lynch me.

Lissa had the opportunity to to dig up information on Nyanko, one of our suspects, and report back to the leaders at least.

All of the above was just to show how convoluted my brain is at the moment with random questions about pretty much everyone in the game. Not any serious poke at someone's guilt.

All of the above was just to show how convoluted my brain is at the moment with random questions about pretty much everyone in the game. Not any serious poke at someone's guilt.

Sorry.
I didn't want anyone to buy into your crazy theory.

Yep. I've been suspicious of SOV since day 2. And I've been wondering about Lissa the past few nights. I gave my spell to zany but it didn't get us much so I'm suspicious of that too. And the timing of when she claimed to have used it.

Sorry.
I didn't want anyone to buy into your crazy theory.

That did help, we had asked a couple times who did it and why without a response, so it did clear up one question I had.

Apparently Trema moved me which is ironic since I got the info to clear her on the night she moved me.

I have had that thought about sheeps a lot so it wouldn't surprise me.

It's possible Packen is innocent but there is no way to know unless she dies

There is no way the phoenix would bounce back and forth from being a wolf to villager. Once he came back as a villager he could just tell us who all the wolves are. These games don't work like that.

Yep. I've been suspicious of SOV since day 2. And I've been wondering about Lissa the past few nights. I gave my spell to zany but it didn't get us much so I'm suspicious of that too. And the timing of when she claimed to have used it.

I'm pretty sure SOV got to use your spell the same night he got it but I could be wrong about that.

There is no way the phoenix would bounce back and forth from being a wolf to villager. Once he came back as a villager he could just tell us who all the wolves are. These games don't work like that.

And this is why being a noob is so interesting in this game. I am always learning new things that make me go "AHHHH"