Wvsom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DO2BEFINALLY

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! IS THERE ANYONE AT ALL THAT WAS IMPRESSED WITH WVSOM? I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT IS GOING TO WVSOM? HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE REAL SOON, BEFORE I SEND IN A DEPOSIT!!!

Members don't see this ad.

How long did it take for you to hear back from them after your interview? They told us about two weeks, but so far no news.

I interviewed and was accepted, but I declined. Its a great school, but the area is too small and rural for my tastes. I think they get back to you within a couple of weeks after your interview. But my DO LOR did not arrive until a week after my interview so it was a little later for me. Also remember, unfortunately, that if you don't receive anything from them it means you're on the waiting list. :( The only contact you get with them is an acceptance. But I'm sure they're probably a little behind at this point in the year. Good luck!!! :D

I interviewed in late January, but I didn't get the acceptance packet until last week. They called me to allow more time to turn in my deposit since my acceptance came in late even though when I interviewed all my letters were in and my file was complete. Either way, it's a great school but I agree the area was WAY too rural for me, so I told them that I already accepted another school. Good luck!