Wright State University Waitlist (any news?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUBiomed

MS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything, or been pulled off of the waitlist? I was placed on the list back in December and I have called several times for updates, but the woman I always speak to acts like you will not hear anything until mid-summer or later if you are being pulled off the list for acceptance. I asked her about the waitlist rankings and of course she had no comment on that either. It is hard to know whether to begin settling in at the schools you have already been accepted to or hold out for WSU. Anyone else made any progress?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything, or been pulled off of the waitlist? I was placed on the list back in December and I have called several times for updates, but the woman I always speak to acts like you will not hear anything until mid-summer or later if you are being pulled off the list for acceptance. I asked her about the waitlist rankings and of course she had no comment on that either. It is hard to know whether to begin settling in at the schools you have already been accepted to or hold out for WSU. Anyone else made any progress?

I've heard nothing. Old threads (from 2008-2007) seem to indicate the waitlist rankings were released sometime in the middle of April, so I'm hoping we hear something SOON.

Great....if you hear any news make sure to keep us posted...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Called them this morning and she said the waitlist is currently being ranked. Letters will be sent out next week.

Oh, that's good news I suppose. I expected a phone call as they did with the interviews. Lets hope we all hear good news in the coming weeks.

well I got my letter this weekend, middle third. :( I'm not too optimistic about that, and I won't even be an Ohio resident next year when i reapply, so I'm a little bummed I won't get to attend WSU, I really enjoyed my visit there. Good luck everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.