What`s Ur ....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yeah! :laugh: go grab whatever u think it is!!!!!! :thumbup: all the best!
nokia said:
good luck for capturing ...whatever it is.
lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
meetlife said:
In process.....
btw..ur mailbox is full....

btw...mine is empty ...plz care to share with us. :eek:

i wanna grab an SUV, camping gear, camera, gun, and survival material, and then i will go to a years long tour of Africa and Europe!
I wish my Gal to be there with me on this!

nokia said:
btw...mine is empty ...plz care to share with us. :eek:
I am sure its not empty anymore......... :thumbup:

DrGarfield said:
i wanna grab an SUV, camping gear, camera, gun, and survival material, and then i will go to a years long tour of Africa and Europe!
Bon Voyage!!!!!!

gr8 idea,dude!i wish i could accompany u! :(
DrGarfield said:

:thumbup:
DrGarfield said:

that wud b cool...

prady said:
gr8 idea,dude!i wish i could accompany u! :(

I hope u r not his GAL ! :scared:

meetlife said:
Bon Voyage!!!!!!

Thanks!

And ya Prady- you can join me if you bring your own babe along!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks dude for the invitation!but where do i find a babe?minez gone missing!anyone available?plz. contact me! :laugh:
DrGarfield said:
Thanks!

And ya Prady- you can join me if you bring your own babe along!

prady said:
thanks dude for the invitation!but where do i find a babe?minez gone missing!anyone available?plz. contact me! :laugh:
gone missing? wah? :eek:

prady said:
yes boss!mera ab kharap time chal raha hai! :( +pity+ me sad!
missing meaning? you haven't seen her?

prady said:
kya yaar!missing matlab baat nahi ho rahe hai aalkaal!samjhe!
whats that mean i don't speak that language...w/e it is...lol

that must b really hard for u .....
( trying to explain urself included )

prady said:
it means we r not in talking terms ... these days..... got it ?
sorry to hear that :(

prady said:
it means we r not in talking terms ... these days..... got it ?
Oh...I am so sorry...........

prady said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn....!thanks 4 showing so much of concern!aur kya haal hai?
I am fine....hope all turns out well......

prady said:
i have no hopes.....!wish her all the best in life!
Oh God....I am soooooooooo sorry.....I am sure you will find someone good...pretty soon.............

prady said:
whatz that supposed to mean?i asked how r u these days,thatz all! :confused:
:laugh:
laughing.gif

hey gar...!went out for camping off to AFRICA/EUROPE? :laugh:
DrGarfield said:

my dream is to become a good salsa dancer. besides that i want to become a bull fighter ;) .....I know thats impossible but still. besides that i want to visit spain the carribeans and grand canyon!!!

Kailash Mansarovar is my dream destination!

kailash-mansarovar.jpg

nokia said:
everyone has dreams & certaing ambitions what he/she wants to take out of life ...
what`s ur dream ( the dearest one ) & one thing u like to do before u die wiothout which ....say..ur soul won`t rest in peace !
i want to be a billionaire and, more importantly, live forever. billionaire status could be the cause or result of immortality, im not picky about what comes first but immortality is certainly a must. so what i want to take out of life is death basically, to be witty about it. you can express all the doubts you want. the fact is that there is some internal, biological clock that is ticking inside of us, and i see no reason to not only stop, but also rewind that clock so that i can live at age 25 years or any age of my choosing forever. it will only take time, research, and above all tons of funding. additionally, with gene therapy i believe it will be possible in the future to actually change who we are. isnt it bothersome having to deal with the constraints that life places on oneself? wouldnt it feel very liberating to be freed from those shackles, death included?

so those are my ambitions and what motivates me in the long term. what do you think

Shredder said:
i want to be a billionaire and, more importantly, live forever. billionaire status could be the cause or result of immortality, im not picky about what comes first but immortality is certainly a must. so what i want to take out of life is death basically, to be witty about it. you can express all the doubts you want. the fact is that there is some internal, biological clock that is ticking inside of us, and i see no reason to not only stop, but also rewind that clock so that i can live at age 25 years or any age of my choosing forever. it will only take time, research, and above all tons of funding. additionally, with gene therapy i believe it will be possible in the future to actually change who we are. isnt it bothersome having to deal with the constraints that life places on oneself? wouldnt it feel very liberating to be freed from those shackles, death included?

so those are my ambitions and what motivates me in the long term. what do you think

*ahem*

DrGarfield said:
yeah yeah, so its a little wishful thinking but whats wrong with that. best to shoot for the stars and youll reach the moon. if i have to articulate a single goal then...the development, marketing, and distribution of a cure for a disease. i dont like the fact that there is so much illness in the world, it needs to be made obsolete one by one. so, what is the next smallpox, or tuberculosis?

but on a side note, it doesnt bother you all to be a mere speck in the progression of history? the transience of life? and to be more picky about it, the transience of youth?

Shredder said:

I think it`s the quality of life that matters more than just the quantity . Its great achievement that we ( in india ) have raised the life expectancy at birth from 45 to 64 & it wil increase with the std of living going higher . what`s the limit ...naturally ...100 something . I think that is enough for us ..ok ..may b not for u all . Lets just compare the life of aman wh`os gonna die in ..say ..6 months & he knows that to that of man who`s gonna live above 100 & he knows that too . Do u think thye r gonna have the same attitude towards their remaining life . If one with les time remaining is optimistic ..he is gonna live those 6 months like never before & he`ll try to do everything in those 6 months whatever he even romtely likes. U can imagine th elife of other man ....even though he is optimistic abt life ..it`s quality being as same as that of first man is remote. & i think ...with no offense to anyone....these highly optimistic guys r also sensible abt the way the things happen . Like life is just not abt youth .it`s got various stages ..& u got t o enjoy each & every stage as u go through it rather than worry abt ur childhood or ur youth or ur old age ! each stage has it`s merits & demrits . eg..in childhood one is so carefree , pure ..life looks really good when u look back from ur middle age . 7when u r old ..when u look back at ur youth u get frustrated coz u can`t the work u cud do in ur youth days . but when u accept taht u r old ..i think u tend to appreciate it as w ell ..even though no one likes to b diseasesd , infirmity etc ... but all that is required is the attitude appropriate for that age .
even if we find away to prolong our lives ..it`s not gonna make any difference to us . Ppl who commit suicide & those killed in terrorism or something like that is gonna rise . inter-specis struggle for humans is almost over ..now intra-species struggle will rise & then threats from space ..
In the end it`s better to pass the baton to future generations rather than clinging on to it ....stubbornly !

PS: take all this with apinch of salt ;)

i dont like the fact that there is so much illness in the world, it needs to be made obsolete one by one. so, what is the next smallpox, or tuberculosis?

the biggest threat to humans is human itself .........( going through the news from last 4 years )
BTW ..best of luck for that shredder ..i`m gonna join this war against microrganisms too . I hope i`ll b able to get Micro MD seat !