What personality should a female surgeon possess?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you don't understand what you're talking about. that post isn't in context of hard drug users, it was in the context of all drug users(hence why my response broke it down) thus it doesnt invalidate my position. if they had said " you'd be surprised who hard drug users are," then yes, they clearly disagreed with me. however, that wasn't what they said. are you serious right now? you can't understand that?
:rofl:

Hard drug use is not as easy to identify as you make it out to be, as multiple people here have attested to with stories of patients and those who are in the community that just up and die from drug use out of nowhere. Cocaine and heroin can be particularly hard to spot in casual users- they're usually only high two or three times a week, at night, when no one is around. Not every hard drug user is using hard drugs 24/7, is what you seem to be missing. When they're sober, they're pretty much like anyone else because, well, they're sober lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not ignoring your distinction. I am saying you are wrong.

"Hard" drug users are still very difficult to spot, in a lot of situations. For every Pennsatucky meth head, you'll have a successful home maker with a heroin addiction.

And I'd be willing to guess that all the members I quoted in my post would still have disagreed with you even with your artificial distinction that you were referring to "hard" drug users (and since they've continued to disagree with you after your attempts at raising a straw man, that's apparent)

lol now I'm the one creating a false scenario, by defining what actually happened. ok. ignored. " omg he said I'm misrepresenting the situation, better call straw-man" <- most *****ic debate tactic ever.

lol now I'm the one creating a false scenario, by defining what actually happened. ok. ignored. " omg he said I'm misrepresenting the situation, better call straw-man" <- most *****ic debate tactic ever.
I assure you you've met more than 2 hard drugs users in your life. Statistically that is completely impossible. That's why you saying you've spotted 2/2 makes you sound like a jack***.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you don't understand what you're talking about. that post isn't in context of hard drug users, it was in the context of all drug users(hence why my response broke it down) thus it doesnt invalidate my position. if they had said " you'd be surprised who hard drug users are," then yes, they clearly disagreed with me. however, that wasn't what they said. are you serious right now? you can't understand that?
Let me clarify for you. All of us that are talking about difficulty spotting drug users are specifically countering your point about so called hard drug use.

Reactions: 2 users
Let me clarify for you. All of us that are talking about difficulty spotting drug users are specifically countering your point about so called hard drug use.

so you speak for them too, glad we established that. man we're killing it on the logic front today. #Logic #science #IntellectInMedicine

so you speak for them too, glad we established that. man we're killing it on the logic front today. #Logic #science #IntellectInMedicine
It isn't speaking for anyone else, it is reading comprehension (plus the fact that I am one of those offering information countering your view). You seem to be the only one having trouble with logic and intellect.

Reactions: 5 users
I don't know if you're being intentionally dense @PL198, but since you want me to say it again, I disagree entirely with your points.

There's a saying I like to apply to a variety of situations, and it seems appropriate here.

"If you look around the poker table, and you can't figure out who the sucker is, it's you."

If many people are misinterpreting what you wrote, and you can't figure out why, the problem is ________.

You can insult people's intelligence if you'd rather, but it just makes you sound like a fool.

Like a 2 inch heel. Doesn't kill my feet by the end of the work day, but still pretty and "dressed up"

And it makes me nowhere near eye level with the prince, which makes him happy :)
He must be pretty tall.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ha. He's so pretty though. That pretty face is gonna be covered up all day.
Guess that's a good thing, bc nurses

><
I was going to say you want that face covered up with nurses and surgical techs.

I know >< I don't mind so much honestly, he's a good boy. And I know it's pretty much inevitable
Not to mention it puts a damper when the ONLY reason they want you is bc of the occupation and money benefit. He'll want to throw the pager at them after a while.

Not to mention it puts a damper when the ONLY reason they want you is bc of the occupation and money benefit. He'll want to throw the pager at them after a while.

I am not looking forward to a lifetime of that annoying thing...

the pager. not K.

Doesn't matter.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, right?

Hm, explains why I'm not fending off hospital honeys with a sharp stick.

Intern is like the opposite of power. It's like negative power. The only attention I get from the nurses is page bombing and passive aggressive remarks. And the occasional openly aggressive mark. And by occasional I mean daily.

God I can't wait to not be an intern...

Reactions: 4 users
Hm, explains why I'm not fending off hospital honeys with a sharp stick.

Intern is like the opposite of power. It's like negative power. The only attention I get from the nurses is page bombing and passive aggressive remarks. And the occasional openly aggressive mark. And by occasional I mean daily.

God I can't wait to not be an intern...
That bad?

Sorry to disappoint you but nurses and techs will hit on him, pretty or not, covered or not. <---- experience
not if you hit on them earlier. I've had nurses hit on me. Plenty of times. Their hands are all over the place, btw these are not young nurses, though.

edit:oops:ops i misread your post

Last edited:
Because it's his decision, and yes, I'm moving wherever he matches. Hopefully I don't have to move :)
NYC is the worst for residency in terms of nurses unions who don't do ****.

I'm going to laugh when he matches in like nebraska or something. Or if he also applied gen surg maybe we will be neighbors here in the central valley of California. Mwahahaha

He didn't apply anywhere in CA or TX and plz pray I don't end up anywhere rural ><