What do single women think of a male OB/GYN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm Janice,

Hate to break the news to you, but gynecological cancers CAN occur without or in the absence of sexual activity. Look up Ovarian CA, Leiomyosarcomas, etc.

Hate to break other news to you, but infections CAN occur without or in the absence of sexual activity. Look up Candida, or better yet tampon related sepsis.

You've made your points, as stupid and irresponsible as they may have been, but this is where you need to stop. Your statements time and time again show your lack of understanding, knowledge, education, and foundation and you are doing nothing except making yourself look like a fool.

Good day!

Members don't see this ad.

jwk said:
That's naive. They may not be at risk as much, but they can still get cancer, infections, or "anything else".

I get a digital rectal exam every year. A couple more years and it's flex sig time. It ain't fun, it ain't pleasant, but it's a lot better than an undiagnosed colon cancer lurking in my bowel.

I get my teeth cleaned twice a year. It ain't fun, it ain't pleasant, it even hurts some, but it's better than my teeth rotting out of my mouth.

There are lots of other methods of birth control besides the pill that you don't need a pelvic exam to get. Go for one of those. But I see lots of cases of cervical, uterine, and ovarian cancers every week in patients that come through my OR. MANY of these cases were either preventable or treatable if they had been caught at an earlier stage. Sadly, many are at too advanced a stage for any treatment to be much help. Some of these women ignored the symptoms, often for years, convinced that until someone told them they had cancer, they didn't. But some were asymptomatic entirely, and their cancer was noted when they finally got around to having a PAP smear after going ten years without one.

You need to stop putting every woman in the same boat. Not every woman is going to be diagnosed with cancer just because she doesn't get a pap smear every year. Women who are not sexually active simply don't need a pap every year, and maybe never. How can you drown if you never get in the pool? You simply can't. Cervical cancer is linked to the HPV virus, which for the most part, is sexually transmitted. No virus no cancer. It's just that simple. Futhermore, paps are notoriously misread. As a result they don't save lives like the medical establishment wants women to think, and most women know this.

Global Disrobal said:
Ummm Janice,

Hate to break the news to you, but gynecological cancers CAN occur without or in the absence of sexual activity. Look up Ovarian CA, Leiomyosarcomas, etc.

Hate to break other news to you, but infections CAN occur without or in the absence of sexual activity. Look up Candida, or better yet tampon related sepsis.

You've made your points, as stupid and irresponsible as they may have been, but this is where you need to stop. Your statements time and time again show your lack of understanding, knowledge, education, and foundation and you are doing nothing except making yourself look like a fool.

Good day!

When you become a woman, then maybe you will have an understanding of what it's like to be a woman. A medical education and/or degree does not make you know it all and someone else a fool. Your the fool. Your the fool because you can't see that everybody doesn't need the same thing. Especially the things doctors say they need. Some women get a few paps in their lifetime. Some get them only if they have a problem or become pregnant. Some never get them. And a lot of those who never get them are not dying or do not die of cervical cancer. Obviously medical school hasn't taught you that. Medical school probably teaches you to do a pap on women whether they want it or not. Just don't pull out your gun.

Members don't see this ad :)
global disrobal-- you've put forth a valiant effort, but janice always has and always will be too angry to actually learn anything new. good luck talking to her, i've given up.

In the ER, women coming for gyn or OB related problems don't have much choice. I am a single male, and I rarely have women who refuse the pelvic exam. It does happen, and I explain the risks involved about refusing the exam. If they still refuse then I advise them their eval is incomplete, and I wouldn't be doing my job if I was not able to eval someone properly. I have had a few patients refuse a pelvic because I am a man, that's OK, I give them the choices of waiting for a female ER doc, might be days, or signing out against medical advice, or going and seeing their OB/Gyn( something they should have done in the first place). I am not calling their OB/Gyn at 3 AM for a problem we can handle in the ED. I don't enjoy doing pelvics as much women don't enjoy having them. But they are necessary and I try to minimze discomfort as much as I can.

This has got to be the most amusing s**t I 've read in a long time. :laugh:

Janice said:
When you become a woman, then maybe you will have an understanding of what it's like to be a woman. Especially the things doctors say they need. Medical school probably teaches you to do a pap on women whether they want it or not. Just don't pull out your gun.

Well I am a woman and I have never felt as if a doctor, male or female, has pushed anything onto me. You can always say you don't want a pap or just don't go to the OB/GYN. I find the idea of medical school being a breeding ground for an establishment of medical rapists funny. I actually can't believe we are all still responding to your infantile rants but most people, when they see a totally irrational person spouting bs the way you do have a tendancy to try to make them see light. We should probably all give up.

doglover said:
Well I am a woman and I have never felt as if a doctor, male or female, has pushed anything onto me. You can always say you don't want a pap or just don't go to the OB/GYN. I find the idea of medical school being a breeding ground for an establishment of medical rapists funny. I actually can't believe we are all still responding to your infantile rants but most people, when they see a totally irrational person spouting bs the way you do have a tendancy to try to make them see light. We should probably all give up.

I doubt she'll even respond to you; she seems to skip right over the things that don't fit into her narrow view of "all women hate doctors and think they're rapists."

Drakensoul said:
I doubt she'll even respond to you; she seems to skip right over the things that don't fit into her narrow view of "all women hate doctors and think they're rapists."

True. If Janice turns out to be some troll getting their kicks I think I would actually prefer that over her being real and this ignorant. Nothing pisses me off more than sheer stupidity in the face of logic. Blissful ignorance is one thing but continuing on after rational arguments is another. Oh well, we'll never know anyway.

I must admit, I am counting on Janice's posts (and the pursuant laughter/sigh) to get me through the rest of my calls this year.

Good stuff everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazure
http://forums.obgyn.net/womens-health/

do a search for "Janice" here - I bet its the same person...

I looked - I agree. Although she doesn't seem to get as worked up on the ob/gyn net forum - probably they don't keep provoking her like we do.

That forum has closed a year ago. Consequently, she needed new victims :)

Global Disrobal said:
I must admit, I am counting on Janice's posts (and the pursuant laughter/sigh) to get me through the rest of my calls this year.

Good stuff everyone!

Any 120+ hour weeks, yet? :D

Global Disrobal said:
**Sigh**

Thank you for making my points for me Janice! Feel free to mix in a book or some reading once!

Here is a book worth reading. It is also a true story about a doctor. The title of the book: DOC - The Rape of the Town of Lovell by Jack Olsen, bestselling author of "Son". The book is about a doctor named, Dr. John Story, a family doctor who resided and practiced in Lovell Wyoming. The book tells the life of the doctor and the patients he sexually assaulted ranging in age 13 to 70! How did he do that? Really not too difficult to understand. Read the book for yourself. You'll probably like it. Order it from amazon.com

Global Disrobal said:

Good stuff everyone!

Anyone who lives within their means, does not suffer from a lack of imagination, but is aided by stark reality.

So let me get this right... You are basically labeling ALL male OB-GYN's as "rapists" and "perverts" in addition to comparing them to a rural psychopath from Wyoming that raped his patients.

Please accept my apologies for all my previous remarks. I was under the impression that your statements were stupid, empty, lacked foundation and scientific/social/logical basis, but the fact that you have sited this book proves me wrong. I wonder how hard it will be for me to switch out of OB-GYN and my perverted life style into a new area.

I hate doing pelvic exams, I hated by OBGYN rotation, but I am a male. Is there anything wrong with me? Am I getting Un-male? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Coincidentally Janice, are all male family docs "perverted rapists" as well since the beloved doctor in the book you mentioned was a family doc or are you reserving this dubious distinction for my OBGYN bretheren... anyway, I am DONE feeding this troll. Have fun y'all.

Janice said:
Here is a book worth reading. It is also a true story about a doctor. The title of the book: DOC - The Rape of the Town of Lovell by Jack Olsen, bestselling author of "Son". The book is about a doctor named, Dr. John Story, a family doctor who resided and practiced in Lovell Wyoming. The book tells the life of the doctor and the patients he sexually assaulted ranging in age 13 to 70! How did he do that? Really not too difficult to understand. Read the book for yourself. You'll probably like it. Order it from amazon.com
OMG!!! Since there was a book about 1 perverted family doctor out in BFE, Wyoming, ALL MEN WHO TOUCH WOMEN IN ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL MANNER MUST BE PSYCHOPATHS!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

[/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

There are valid reasons for not wanting a man to perform your pelvic exam, however, none of them are reasons for making blanket statements about all men who work in women's health.

Global Disrobal said:
So let me get this right... You are basically labeling ALL male OB-GYN's as "rapists" and "perverts" in addition to comparing them to a rural psychopath from Wyoming that raped his patients.

Please accept my apologies for all my previous remarks. I was under the impression that your statements were stupid, empty, lacked foundation and scientific/social/logical basis, but the fact that you have sited this book proves me wrong. I wonder how hard it will be for me to switch out of OB-GYN and my perverted life style into a new area.

Not all male gynos are perverts/rapist, neither am I labeling all of them as such. The reason for the book is to let you know that not all of them are good/reputable doctors. Some doctors have no business in medicine. Some have no business between the legs, and that's alll there is to it.

You were under the wrong impression that my statements were stupid or meaningless in any way. I don't need scientific basis or any other political bull **** to tell a doctor he can't do a pelvic if I don't want one. Women don't need scientifics to use their God Given Rights. That fool in Wyoming got what he deserved. He was found guilty of sexual assault of women during routine gyn exams, and was sentenced 15-16 years in prison. He served all that time too. You and some others seem to think that scientifics are more important than comon sense, or human rights. Especially where women are concerned.

By the way, another good book, "The Patient Patients-Women and Their Doctors", by Helen Roberts. (Amazon.com) It states that young male doctors should be questioned about the exam as to their intent.

Point in question: You couldn't go wrong switching from ob-gyn to some other field. Whether or not you become a pervert rest soley with you.

Sweet Tea said:
OMG!!! Since there was a book about 1 perverted family doctor out in BFE, Wyoming, ALL MEN WHO TOUCH WOMEN IN ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL MANNER MUST BE PSYCHOPATHS!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

[/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

There are valid reasons for not wanting a man to perform your pelvic exam, however, none of them are reasons for making blanket statements about all men who work in women's health.

You need to read "The Patient Patients-Women and Their Doctors", by Helen Roberts. You need to read this book too. It also states that some women like the idea of a man for that slam-bam, and like the fact that it's a strange man. The book also states that anybody else would be arrested and jailed for such an act, but the medical establishment could get away with it. It also states that the medical establishment is not supervised adequately when it comes to women's health and the intimate exam.

Enough said. Read the book honey.

Janice said:
Your feelings are right. Scare tactics don't work allways. Women are forced; just not at gunpoint. The net offers a lot. Search it for birth control pills. Not everybody is ruled with a speculum and 2 nasty fingers.

I'll keep in touch. Good Luck.

Janice

Not only does the net offer so much, but check in the health food stores. They carry a lot of products for women, especially menopausal women. There are numerous herbs and herbal products. There is no doubt, some herb that will prevent pregnacy. Contact any herbal store or check on line. Natural estergen and natural progesterone cream are both sold on the net. The price varies, but none is sold for too high a price. All prices are pretty much reasonable. I'll do some checking too, and get back with you.

Janice said:
You need to read "The Patient Patients-Women and Their Doctors", by Helen Roberts. You need to read this book too. It also states that some women like the idea of a man for that slam-bam, and like the fact that it's a strange man. The book also states that anybody else would be arrested and jailed for such an act, but the medical establishment could get away with it. It also states that the medical establishment is not supervised adequately when it comes to women's health and the intimate exam.

Enough said. Read the book honey.

*beats head against wall in frustration*

Did you read my post? Here's the important part again, minus all sarcasm to:
Sweet Tea said:

If you don't want a male doctor, or anyone else, doing your exam then that's fine. If you want to put yourself at greater risk for cervical cancer and untreated infections, rock on. Just stop with the blanket statements about every other woman's health preferences.

Sweet Tea said:
*beats head against wall in frustration*

Did you read my post? Here's the important part again, minus all sarcasm to:

If you don't want a male doctor, or anyone else, doing your exam then that's fine. If you want to put yourself at greater risk for cervical cancer and untreated infections, rock on. Just stop with the blanket statements about every other woman's health preferences.

You don't know what you're talking about, and you don't know who really is at risk. Not everybody is at risk for cervical cancer when they are not sexually active lady. Lifestyle has a lot to do with it, whether you believe it or not. Know anybody who gets infections who doesn't have sex, and has not had it for years? How the hell am I at risk for cervical cancer when I am sexually inactive? Cervical cancer is caused by the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), which for the most part is sexually transmitted. Where is the infection going to come from? A witch's curse? And again, most women do prefer females to males for the gyn exam, and that is those women who do gynecology. Many don't. They all don't get cancer either. What makes you think that everybody (every woman) is at risk, whether or not they are sexually active? Action speaks louder than words. Like the average male gyno doctor, you're forgetting that.

so, hpv is the only way to get cervical cancer?????

anyone with a cervix is at risk for cervical cancer. there is a strong association with hpv.

again, if you dont want preventive care exams, more power to you. but, please do not make foolish statements like this. many, many people are comfortable and aware enough to make informed choices about health maintenence. i will get my digital rectal exam for prostate screening, my colonoscopy when i need it, etc...i am not looking forward to the exam, but i am not worried that my male/female internist went to school all those years just to enjoy sticking tubes and fingers in my butt. if you want to have this negatively skewed view of people, go right ahead.

Janice said:
You don't know what you're talking about, and you don't know who really is at risk. Not everybody is at risk for cervical cancer when they are not sexually active lady. Lifestyle has a lot to do with it, whether you believe it or not. Know anybody who gets infections who doesn't have sex, and has not had it for years? How the hell am I at risk for cervical cancer when I am sexually inactive? Cervical cancer is caused by the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), which for the most part is sexually transmitted. Where is the infection going to come from? A witch's curse? And again, most women do prefer females to males for the gyn exam, and that is those women who do gynecology. Many don't. They all don't get cancer either. What makes you think that everybody (every woman) is at risk, whether or not they are sexually active? Action speaks louder than words. Like the average male gyno doctor, you're forgetting that.

For all that is good and holy, read the post...I even quoted myself so that you would get the important part and you STILL missed it. If you don't want to get a PAP done b/c you don't believe you're at risk, ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF. That's fine. DON'T GET ONE. Like neilc said, anyone with a cervix is at risk for cervical cancer, period. Just like everyone with lungs is at risk for lung cancer. Now, there are certain things you can do to greatly minimize that risk (not smoking, or, in the case of cervical cancer, getting yearly paps and/or not being sexually active) but they only minimize the risk, not eliminate it completely. You're still at risk, but your risk is much much less. If you feel more comfortable not getting a Pap...SUPER.

However, many women would rather get a Pap regardless of their sexual activity just to make sure that they're not the rare virgin who develops cervical ca. It has been known to happen. Yes, cervical cancer is associated with HPV, however, it is not the only way to develop cervical ca. It's your body; take that risk if you want. I'll be having my annual Pap smear just to be on the safe side.

BTW, calling people "lady" and "honey" and only responding with accusations and angry diatribes isn't the best way to garner respect. Just so you know.

This is just ridiculous... Last I checked, the potential factors relating/leading to cervical neoplasia (cancer) included:

Early Intercourse
Multiple Sex partners
Early Childbearing
Socioeconomic status/race
Venereal Infection
Immune Status
Oral Contraceptives
Cigarette Smoking
IU DES exposure
and Janice's favorite: HPV

in terms of infections (as stated many times in other posts), girls that have sex are not the only ones that get infections, read up on Candida!

Good day all...

neilc said:
so, hpv is the only way to get cervical cancer?????

anyone with a cervix is at risk for cervical cancer. there is a strong association with hpv.

again, if you dont want preventive care exams, more power to you. but, please do not make foolish statements like this. many, many people are comfortable and aware enough to make informed choices about health maintenence. i will get my digital rectal exam for prostate screening, my colonoscopy when i need it, etc...i am not looking forward to the exam, but i am not worried that my male/female internist went to school all those years just to enjoy sticking tubes and fingers in my butt. if you want to have this negatively skewed view of people, go right ahead.

Get whatever you want. It's just not for everybody. If you are sexually active you simply need it, if not you simply don't. That's your choice. Inactivity is the main reason a lot of people don't have them. And not anybody is at risk for cervical cancer without the activity that puts them at risk. You've been brainwashed by the scare tactics used to get women into the office. To say everybody with a cervix is at risk for cervical cancer, is like saying everybody is at risk for drowning in a swimming pool or dying in a plane crash when they don't fly in planes or get into swimming pools. They won't be dying in that fashion!

Global Disrobal said:
This is just ridiculous... Last I checked, the potential factors relating/leading to cervical neoplasia (cancer) included:

Early Intercourse
Multiple Sex partners
Early Childbearing
Socioeconomic status/race
Venereal Infection
Immune Status
Oral Contraceptives
Cigarette Smoking
IU DES exposure
and Janice's favorite: HPV

in terms of infections (as stated many times in other posts), girls that have sex are not the only ones that get infections, read up on Candida!

Good day all...

What's race/status got to do with it? When it's all said and done, it boils down to the activity involved. Mainly sex. Eating foods rich in yeast and medicines that contain yeast, may or will cause a yeast infection which is self treatable for any woman, especially when she knows that the food or medicines she is taking is the cause of her yeast infection. She knows that because she is not sexually active, so it's no doubt the cause of her yeasties. A good douche before medicine (suppository) is applied. There are also, douche preparations for yeast. They are over the counter. No prescription required.

Sweet Tea said:
BTW, calling people "lady" and "honey" and only responding with accusations and angry diatribes isn't the best way to garner respect. Just so you know.

This society has a respect problem anyway. This society rules with fear and intimidation. They take advantage of your fears and ignorance. The medical establishment's goal is to reign supreme and unchallanged, and that is not the case.

you're a bit off in why you get yeast infections. yeast and certain bacteria grow naturally in your reproductive tract, and they're all fine and happy until one of them gets too excited and grows too much, thus causing an infection. eating a diet high in sugar (yeast's food of choice), and taking antibiotics (thus killing the bacteria that keep the yeast in check) can cause a yeast infection...it's not actually the yest in the food or the yeast in medications causing an infection.

and don't douche. it only puts the bacteria/yeast farther up in your reproductive tract. other over the counter yeast treatments are fine, but stay away from the douche.

Sweet Tea said:
For all that is good and holy, read the post...I even quoted myself so that you would get the important part and you STILL missed it. If you don't want to get a PAP done b/c you don't believe you're at risk, ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF. That's fine. DON'T GET ONE. Like neilc said, anyone with a cervix is at risk for cervical cancer, period. Just like everyone with lungs is at risk for lung cancer. Now, there are certain things you can do to greatly minimize that risk (not smoking, or, in the case of cervical cancer, getting yearly paps and/or not being sexually active) but they only minimize the risk, not eliminate it completely. You're still at risk, but your risk is much much less. If you feel more comfortable not getting a Pap...SUPER.

However, many women would rather get a Pap regardless of their sexual activity just to make sure that they're not the rare virgin who develops cervical ca. It has been known to happen. Yes, cervical cancer is associated with HPV, however, it is not the only way to develop cervical ca. It's your body; take that risk if you want. I'll be having my annual Pap smear just to be on the safe side.

The rare virgin who gets cervical cancer. Exactly what the medical establishment wants you to think. Total belief and submission to them and without question. The things that are rare don't warrant the routine. Virgins with intact hymens have no business being penetrated because some doctor says/thinks what might be. You are right, it's my body. If I'm taking a risk, I have the right to take that risk. What I don't need is to be passive and submissive to medical establishment just because they say this is what women should do. And as for having it yearly, it is said now that every 3 years is adequate, since cervical cancer is slow growing.

Sweet Tea said:
you're a bit off in why you get yeast infections. yeast and certain bacteria grow naturally in your reproductive tract, and they're all fine and happy until one of them gets too excited and grows too much, thus causing an infection. eating a diet high in sugar (yeast's food of choice), and taking antibiotics (thus killing the bacteria that keep the yeast in check) can cause a yeast infection...it's not actually the yest in the food or the yeast in medications causing an infection.

and don't douche. it only puts the bacteria/yeast farther up in your reproductive tract. other over the counter yeast treatments are fine, but stay away from the douche.

Who the hell fed you that?!? And it's another point in question. Women are told especially by the medical establishment, not to douche, ever! I'm sure there are countless women who pay no attention to that. I've had a couple or so yeast infections in the past, and I douched them away and without any side effects whatsoever. There was a nice douche powder that I used, and it made me feel very clean and even good. That's because I knew I was clean. The only thing a douche does is clean the vagina. It pushes nothing no where. That's a medical establishment's lie. I've never had any problems with taking a douche. They leave me clean, feeling clean and feeling good. Staying away aint my thing. You really do feel good after a douche. Try it. You might like it.

Janice said:
What's race/status got to do with it? When it's all said and done, it boils down to the activity involved. Mainly sex. Eating foods rich in yeast and medicines that contain yeast, may or will cause a yeast infection which is self treatable for any woman, especially when she knows that the food or medicines she is taking is the cause of her yeast infection. She knows that because she is not sexually active, so it's no doubt the cause of her yeasties. A good douche before medicine (suppository) is applied. There are also, douche preparations for yeast. They are over the counter. No prescription required.

Yeah, medicine/food with yeast goes straight into the low pH environment of the stomach and from there straight to the vagina, right?

Janice said:
You really do feel good after a douche. Try it. You might like it.

Er, no thanks. You keep talking about how not every procedure is not needed for every woman...well, this one ain't right for me. I prefer to live life without BV or a yeast infection. :idea:

Janice, are you really expecting to find support for your cause from people who are actually working in health care (and not just bitching about it)?

MoosePilot said:
Yeah, medicine/food with yeast goes straight into the low pH environment of the stomach and from there straight to the vagina, right?

Duh! :D How -else- would women get -yeast- infections. :laugh:

Seriously, she's cracked out of her mind. *eats popcorn*

Fun for entertainment. Though I really don't understand what she thinks she's accomplishing by trying to convince people on a residency forum that she's not crazy... we already know she is. :)

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Some people just aren't worth arguing with.

How long is this thread going to continue giving an obviously distrubed individual a platform for her nonsensical ideas about prevenative health care and the medical establishment in general. :eek:

The good news is she is espousing her beliefs here with people who know better and hopefully not on some other forum where people might actually listen to her cracked ideas about how to take care of yourself.
;)

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I think I'm done trying to sway Janice's opinions but I do have one thing to say, however politically incorrect. She's a crazy nut. It blows my mind that there are idiots like this out there but obviously there are. Keep ranting, you fruitcake. It is entertaining.

Sweet Tea said:
Er, no thanks. You keep talking about how not every procedure is not needed for every woman...well, this one ain't right for me. I prefer to live life without BV or a yeast infection. :idea:

Janice, are you really expecting to find support for your cause from people who are actually working in health care (and not just bitching about it)?

Most doctors perhaps wouldn't agree with me, but there are some of them who would. Especially a male doctor. Most people expect doctors to say that a pap is the best thing for a woman, (whether female or male doctor), but not all of them (doctors-male/female), agree on the same issues. They say one thing to the public, but another behind closed doors. And no, not every proceedure is right for every woman. If the right kind of survey is given, you'd be surprized what a lot of people in health care actually thought. You would be surprized.

doglover said:
I think I'm done trying to sway Janice's opinions but I do have one thing to say, however politically incorrect. She's a crazy nut. It blows my mind that there are idiots like this out there but obviously there are. Keep ranting, you fruitcake. It is entertaining.

Your idea of an idiot is anybody with half a brain that challanges your butt. It's good to always "question". Anybody. Doctors included. The real idiots are the ones who don't have any more space in their brains to learn from others. By the way, you or no one can sway my opinions, because they are part of my values that nobody steps on. Especially the medical establishment.

starayamoskva said:
How long is this thread going to continue giving an obviously distrubed individual a platform for her nonsensical ideas about prevenative health care and the medical establishment in general. :eek:

The good news is she is espousing her beliefs here with people who know better and hopefully not on some other forum where people might actually listen to her cracked ideas about how to take care of yourself.
;)

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

This thread, let alone this board is for anybody who wants to post on it. Why should anybody listen to all of this bull on this board, just because you put on a white lab coat. Any nucklehead can wear one of those coats. you buy them all day long from J.C. Penny's Stores. You can even find them in the goodwill, and to think I use to wear one? As for being beaten with experience, people without it are still in the dark.

Drakensoul said:
Duh! :D How -else- would women get -yeast- infections. :laugh:

Seriously, she's cracked out of her mind. *eats popcorn*

Fun for entertainment. Though I really don't understand what she thinks she's accomplishing by trying to convince people on a residency forum that she's not crazy... we already know she is. :)

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Some people just aren't worth arguing with.

Especially medical students. Don't most people like and eat popcorn chump?

Janice said:
Especially medical students. Don't most people like and eat popcorn chump?

OMG, and I was -even- going to put in my original message something to the effect of "Awaits being called 'honey,' 'kid,' or some other status-lowering name by Janice," but then I figured you wouldn't do it.

But you did! I'm so happy; one happy ohfkin "chump" :) :luck:

Oh, and to respond to your post... I have no idea what you're asking/talking about/trying to say.. "Don't most people like and eat popcorn?"
Huh?

I don't like it! But you're just so damn entertaining that it seemed fitting. You're that good. :D :D

You're right, though. I'm probably not worth arguing with. That's probably why you didn't respond to any of my other posts which I actually used my brain to write. :sleep:

So tell us about yourself, "Janice!" I so wish to know more about the "enigma" that is you. Why is it that you are the way you are? :oops:

Janice said:
Your idea of an idiot is anybody with half a brain that challanges your butt. It's good to always "question". Anybody. Doctors included. The real idiots are the ones who don't have any more space in their brains to learn from others. By the way, you or no one can sway my opinions, because they are part of my values that nobody steps on. Especially the medical establishment.

First you say "The real idiots are the ones who don't have any more space in their brain to learn from others.", then "By the way, you or no one can sway my opinions...".

So it's not a problem because while you have space in your brain to learn, you just choose not to?

Janice said:
The real idiots are the ones who don't have any more space in their brains to learn from others.

Then let me teach you something about spelling.

There is no z in the word "surprised", and there's a silent k at the beginning of "knucklehead".

If you're going to attempt to insult somebody, at least spell the insults correctly. Although, if you really do want someone to listen to you, it's probably best to not start out by flinging around accusations and namecalling (well, unless you're 7).

*steals popcorn from Drakensoul, passes him a coke*

Status
Not open for further replies.