What car you drive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I was looking in the "smallish crossoverish thing" segment, I'd get a Kia Niro. Those suckers get 50MPG.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If I was looking in the "smallish crossoverish thing" segment, I'd get a Kia Niro. Those suckers get 50MPG.
Those are too small in my opinion but yeah the gas milage is amazing and I can't complain about the looks either

I'm looking for a new car (current one is slowly dying). Anybody look at the recent CX-5 or RAV4?
I heard cx-5 is good. not sure about rav4 but I think toyota is generally good. Avoid crv especially if you are buying new.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
APR-AB-818006.jpg

2019 subaru WRX STI.
dope.

You speak my language lol

It's a fun car and not too crazy on price. I'm not modding it at all though.....gonna take pristine care of it and resell it in 4-5 years (hopefully). As long as some idiot does not smash and total me like my 2013 genesis R-spec coupe got done dirty on dec 3rd. lol. I loved that car...

It's a fun car and not too crazy on price. I'm not modding it at all though.....gonna take pristine care of it and resell it in 4-5 years (hopefully). As long as some idiot does not smash and total me like my 2013 genesis R-spec coupe got done dirty on dec 3rd. lol. I loved that car...
A couple years in the parking lot, you will see your doors full of dings coz old people can't control their body when opening car doors.

I have about 30-40 dings on mine. The only way to avoid this is you double park or park really farking far from others.

Last edited:

Gracias, I threw on a coating of Geon Quartz over the clear coat and did the rims and calipers with it too. Dirt just washes off real easy, brake dust too. You do have to use a micro fiber plush pad every so often, but if you do everything touchless , she shines all the time...no clear coat swirls or scratches. So many people dont no how to properly wash their whip. I just learned myself!

A couple years in the parking lot, you will see your doors full of dings coz of old people can't control their body when opening car doors.

I have about 30-40 dings on mine.

LOL, yeah i know man... hopefully they go easy. I try to park in certain spots, been good to me so far...and i did throw on 2 coats of geon quarts on the whole car and rims and calipers....

Gracias, I threw on a coating of Geon Quartz over the clear coat and did the rims and calipers with it too. Dirt just washes off real easy, brake dust too. You do have to use a micro fiber plush pad every so often, but if you do everything touchless , she shines all the time...no clear coat swirls or scratches. So many people dont no how to properly wash their whip. I just learned myself!
have you opened her up to max speed on the highway yet or still breaking her in?