USC 2022/2023 Interview acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tamer

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone received an invitation for interviews for USC yet? I just received an email stating they will conduct interviews in October but this email goes out to all who applied

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I received an invitation for USC on 9/21

Hey! I received an invitation for USC on 9/21
Cool,congrats. That's funny though it stated they will give out invitations this week? Do you know anyone else who got invited? How are jyou going to prepare for the practical exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you think made you stand out?
It's hard to say what exactly schools are looking for. I am a career changer, so that makes me a little bit unique. Undergrad was in business, then I am finishing up a post-bacc right now for pre-reqs. My GPA was decent from undergrad (3.6) and higher now. My DAT was a 22 so that helped.

Cool,congrats. That's funny though it stated they will give out invitations this week? Do you know anyone else who got invited? How are jyou going to prepare for the practical exam?
Hey! I don't know anyone else who has received an interview yet at USC, but there were plenty of applicants on the zoom sessions - it's over multiple days. There was no practical exam so I am not sure what you are referring to.