Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys, any one has any clue??? The wait is killing :(

Members don't see this ad.

somebody wrote a few days back that they got IV for Sept 9.

Members don't see this ad :)
When will UIC start sending acceptance ? The wait is killing. The candidate who got recent interview might have better idea; as Braulia long back told that it will start from end of september. Does anybody know better answer for this.

When will UIC start sending acceptance ? The wait is killing. The candidate who got recent interview might have better idea; as Braulia long back told that it will start from end of september. Does anybody know better answer for this.

That's exactly the same thing they told us. We all just have to be patient. Good luck everyone. :luck:

Thank you dentical 118. Is today the last day for the Interview at UIC????

Friday s last..do u have any idea.hw many applicants are called in..

That's what I wanna know too... No more????

Members don't see this ad :)
what is going on there?? Did some one talk to Braulia recently??!! when she will send the acceptances??

Looks like will be diagnose with hypertension soon....

Whosoever were interviewed in June July will get to knw by end of spt ..ones done in sep August by end of oct...
That's what miss Braulia said..

Whosoever were interviewed in June July will get to knw by end of spt ..ones done in sep August by end of oct...
That's what miss Braulia said..

How do you speak to Braulia?? Are you interviewed recently?? I was interviewed early June ..

Last edited:
please share the information if any body else got the acceptance email

hard working, you are one of the very first batch who interviewed. did you get acceptance letter?

It will great help to all who are eagerly waiting for acceptance call or email. We all are in same boat so lets help each other.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::soexcited::soexcited::highfive::highfive::boom::banana::boom: Got acceptance just now from Braulia.

Last edited:
I have received an acceptance email from Mre Braulia . but i have already been accepted in another program so congrats guys i will give my seat to another person . good luck

congrats all, I got an acceptance E-mail today. I was interviewed in July. Feeling really excited, a heart felt thanks for SDN.

Can you please share your date of interview Dent2?

15 minutes ago i received an email from braulia.

there is nothing about date. one from august, one from june and another from july.

there is nothing about date. one from august, one from june and another from july.

That is somewhat true. I interviewed in Sep and they told us that once all interviews are over they will start reviewing all interviewees starting from June...so those who had interviews later may hear about acceptances a bit later. Just gotta be patient.....:)

i lost hope . i was interviewed in june.

Chill Dr. Hari.....they have just began reviewing....still a long way to go before college starts....I know it's nerve wracking...!!! Just have to wait some more!!!

I got an email from the dean about acceptance this morning, I interviewed in june so dont worry guys they are still reviewing all the files. Congratulations to all those who got accepted!

How Many people got acceptances so far? Any hope from early August batches ?