Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How did you improve your resume? Did you work as a dental assistant or any dental-related thing?
I worked as a DA paid job as well as volunteered at community clinics, attended camps by state and other networks, took ce courses where ever I could(live classes), had to do a lot of hard-work to fill in gaps on my resume.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you please give more information abt the ce courses, how to enroll in them? Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I worked as a DA paid job as well as volunteered at community clinics, attended camps by state and other networks, took ce courses where ever I could(live classes), had to do a lot of hard-work to fill in gaps on my resume.

Thanks for the info, Could you let me know more about the CE courses as well? And may I ask which state did you work as DA? Cause I live in California and I can't find a place to work as a DA no matter what, All of them need RDA!

anyone in the waiting list ...

Thanks for the info, Could you let me know more about the CE courses as well? And may I ask which state did you work as DA? Cause I live in California and I can't find a place to work as a DA no matter what, All of them need RDA!
I live in Illinois, I faced the same problem as you did and thats why tried finding dentists who were in my shoes at some point of their lives. It is depressing coz no one wants an international dentist working for them as they know once we get accepted in school we will leave the job. It took me months of phone calls and rejections to find one dentist who was an international dentist and no one helped him in his time and thats why he helped me. I was only volunteering coincidentally i got hired in 15 days as someone left the job. So be patient and try your best. :)

Me too...wait listed...Oh well!!!! Wait and some more wait.....infinite waiting!!!!

Thats bad news.. Because then it becomes, almost 80 ppl competing for those 10-15 seats.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's relieve each others stress by counting how many people they have wait listed. I am taking initiative and starting the count. Please continue so we have an idea. ..

keep going.........we know what are/will be our chances..!!

9. when i called them they told tat 50 were wait listed.

keep going.........we know what are/will be our chances..!!
we were told during the interview
that they rarely reject those who has been invited
so
if someone is not accepted (s)he is waitlisted

But they said they will wait list 40 not 50.. With whom did u talk dr. Hari

guys...how many acceptances did uic send, already 22 people in the fb group.

guys...how many acceptances did uic send, already 22 people in the fb group.
I had the same question yesterday when I was accepting their request coz I knew 20 were accepted but now I feel its more than I knew!

I had the same question yesterday when I was accepting their request coz I knew 20 were accepted but now I feel its more than I knew!

If 20 more to go for the acceptance then will they send acceptance from the waitlisted group or other. This wait is kiling.. Please reply if anyone have any clue. Thanks !!

If 20 more to go for the acceptance then will they send acceptance from the waitlisted group or other. This wait is kiling.. Please reply if anyone have any clue. Thanks !!

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!Anybody know, how many have been accepted so far at UIC???? Anybody has been accepted from August 5th?????

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!Anybody know, how many have been accepted so far at UIC???? Anybody has been accepted from August 5th?????

Yes I know one person.

i know people who got rejections. So not all wait listed.

Me 10.

Hi, has anyone heard when they will send the second batch of acceptances.
Any rejections after interview? I still have not heard anything

Pls Can anyone tell me how many people got acceptance from UIC so far and when will they send remaining acceptances?

So far I have seen 25 people on Uic iddp class of 2016 group accepted...but could be more nobody knows...

So far I have seen 25 people on Uic iddp class of 2016 group accepted...but could be more nobody knows...

anyone who has not recieved any updates after the iv.
neither the acceptance nor the waitlist?

Does anyone know about total number of acceptance at UIC? No one is active in the forum. please lets update anything we know. It will help us to determine the status of everyone who are wait listed or still to hear from UIC.

Hey for those of you who got in when is then last day for you to pay to reserve your seat?

Hi ... I am sure their are people who got acceptance from UIC and other schools.. People who are declining the acceptance from UIC either due to acceptance at other schools or any other reason, please post .. So that the people on alternate list have some clue..Thanks!!

Molar31 is true. people like us waiting and waiting will know our chances of acceptance in U.I.C. Let's help each other.

Looks like uic sent all acceptance...slowly people are joining FB group now it's 27 of them:confused: